Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many new Exchanges - page 15. (Read 4352 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
September 04, 2018, 08:25:14 PM
For me, it is better because I believe that the more exchange, the more adoption of cryptocurrency. But there are also disadvantages for having many exchanges, like for hacking or scam for different exchanges, it will affect the image of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 372
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 08:10:12 PM
That's true there's so many new exchange now but I think even many new exchange now. It's so long manage it. And I think it's good to have many exchange so we can decide where we can trade and new coins decide to put in new exchange.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
September 04, 2018, 07:14:21 PM
I believe that there is no need to limit the number of exchanges. If there are a lot of good exchanges, then among them will grow competition, and this will improve their work. And the final consumers, that is, we are with you, this is exactly what we need.
Regarding regulation, everything here is ambiguous. Regulation means a centralized exchange. Personally, I prefer decentralized exchanges if it possible.
Activity: 481
Merit: 251
September 04, 2018, 04:21:27 PM
Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
It is my dream to have a United global exchange which would be giving us the ability to exchange any cryptocurrency to any crypto currency and also to sell it right there for the local one Smiley
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
September 01, 2018, 03:58:30 AM
I also do not trust the newer exchanges, with the exception of cobinhood, they have advanced tech and are very secure. Apparently 97% of assets are in a cold storage which gives some peace of mind.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
August 29, 2018, 03:53:15 AM
Yes. Now a day’s almost every day at least one exchange sites comes to offer us for exchange and trade through their sites. But I think most of them can be scam. Though they offer for low exchange rate and lots of offer but I think it’s better to trade or exchange in old but trusted one. Bittrex and binance are good for all time. You can also find kraken as a good sites. Keep away at least 6 months before open a new account for exchange a new sites.

Well try also for the most used exchanges and not to make a trust easily for the new exchange that are been made for now, i dont trust this new exchange if it is not to be well known as the legit site for.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 02:53:01 AM
Many people are creating new exchanges because of crypto popularity, thinking that they will have more income and they will be succesful. For the investor it is great because they can choose best for them.however, there are too many good and bad exchanges. We cannot say it specifically but we have to be careful choosing our exchange.
Activity: 103
August 29, 2018, 02:44:39 AM
more and more exchanges will make crypto activities better and more alive. but now more and more exchanges are scam and that raises all our worries, I prefer a trusted exchange to avoid greater losses
Activity: 340
August 29, 2018, 02:42:03 AM
with many new trading exchanges created. It will give investors more choice, and create fair competition between exchanges. And anti-monopoly is prone to price manipulation
Activity: 219
August 29, 2018, 02:35:02 AM
Yes. Now a day’s almost every day at least one exchange sites comes to offer us for exchange and trade through their sites. But I think most of them can be scam. Though they offer for low exchange rate and lots of offer but I think it’s better to trade or exchange in old but trusted one. Bittrex and binance are good for all time. You can also find kraken as a good sites. Keep away at least 6 months before open a new account for exchange a new sites.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
August 28, 2018, 03:38:51 AM
Yes correct there are many new exchanges appear every month and some of them adopted KYC policy but i truly believe the future not for centralized exchanges . the future will be only with those decentralized exchanges like tidex , bisq.network ... etc where you have full control of your fund .
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
August 28, 2018, 03:33:09 AM
I think with the many exchanges now, this actually makes a positive impact on traders in the future because opportunities in creating an income become more open and able to help one's economy become more secure.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
August 28, 2018, 01:51:01 AM
actually making the exchange place is not as easy as you imagine, there are lots of exchange places but you have to be able to see the place of exchange has a very large daily volume and has a very good security or not. Do not let you enter the exchange that does not have high security and does not have a high trading volume.
It's very important that we trade on reputable exchanges so our money will be safe and we will have good experience.
But this market is evolving, there will be new exchanges that will come due to its adoption and that is good as it will be able to accommodate the growing number of traders. Bottom line, it's us who makes a decision and we should be careful with that.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
August 27, 2018, 11:35:10 PM
actually making the exchange place is not as easy as you imagine, there are lots of exchange places but you have to be able to see the place of exchange has a very large daily volume and has a very good security or not. Do not let you enter the exchange that does not have high security and does not have a high trading volume.
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
August 27, 2018, 11:27:50 PM
Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
I think this is good sign for the cryptocurrency market,the numbers of traders had been rising in the past few years,Q4 of 2017 top crypto exchanges average 100k new registrations daily and many of those exchanges stop accepting new registrant because of the massive traffic their site is getting..top exchanges right now have the whole world as their market and i think opening a crypto exchanges in every country that would focus on local people would be a great idea.this would fasten support issues and would create employment opportunities in every country.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
August 27, 2018, 11:20:01 PM
I am sure that if there are many issues regarding trust, the exchange site is worthy of doubt, with the new exchange intended to increase the buy volume on each coin registered. new users, new exchange sites and new tokens, in crypto will be tighter in competition so just be the best.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 10:30:05 PM
Many number of exchange is good for crypto market because now there are more than 4000 token and coin tradeable in the market. And not all coin possible to list in the big exchange because they can not pay listing fee. I hope any others exchange become the same popular like Binance with better trading product. Exchange like Binance also make promotion about their product and advantages of cryptocurrency so exchange also can make more  new people interesting about crypto.
Activity: 73
August 27, 2018, 09:47:43 PM
Currently there are more than 200 different exchanges in the crypto market,  and actually this is good for crypto market,  more exchanges will be more demand for crypto. And more competition between all exchanges,  the quality and the service will be more good too.

indeed, if more and more products are circulating, consumers will have more choices, and there will be competition from the product owner

I think those who buy and sell things like this are expected because we have many choices about which crypto has the potential to make us profitable, so hurry up buying and selling when prices are still cheap we can reap profits in the future.
Activity: 46
August 27, 2018, 09:12:15 PM
I see. But i always focus on big exchange( big volume) i never deposit money to the one has small volume. Find more infor before trading Smiley

Yes this one with small volume is not even worth time to consider as a place for trading.
The reason is rly simple for me market is flat and bigger exchange make a way for rest exchanges
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
August 27, 2018, 09:01:42 PM
The more exchanges, the more competition there is.
Maybe in the future the Exchange will also compete on costs for each transaction.

If the Exchange pays a high price for trading Bitcoin, then we will look for a cheaper Exchange for the cost.

Yes, people would find ways to have lesser costs in their transactions but then when an exchange has low cost of transaction may it be trading fee or withdrawal fee but have problems with their processes and problems of traders not being addressed then there is a chance that they would choose and exchange wherein their transactions would go smoothly.

The advantage of having many exchanges is that traders can have a variety of choices and it would depend then on what coin they would be trading as not all coins can be found in the exchanges. As for me, it would be better to trade in an exchange wherein they already have proven that they can address the issues of the traders as fast as they can like Binance.
Pages:
Jump to: