Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many new Exchanges - page 17. (Read 4352 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 01:28:30 AM
yes you are right now there are lots of exchange places and you must be able to choose a place of exchange that can give you a lot of profits and must have a very high level of security.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 01:27:00 AM
I don't know why people are bothering about the new exchanges, already we have many old exchanges where we can trade the coins without any problem. Of course, new exchange will keep on launching from different parts of the world but we have to go with the old ones because they are already in online for more than 1 year.
Activity: 280
August 25, 2018, 12:39:28 AM
to limit the existence of new exchanges at this moment is hard to realize. according to the current situation that it's free for everyone conducting cryptocurrency exchanging.
we don't say cryptocurrency are free to explore it without any limitation and regulations. if it limited the exchange that will generate other issues such as monopoly that can burdensome crypto traders/crypto investors, the arbitrary fee amount is one of the most fearest, and then it slowly close potential growth of cryptocurrency, the emergence of various exchange surely easier the access everyone to achieve and get cryptocurrency. indeed, there is a bad quality exchange that prejudice the investors. the regulation is assured but the limitation is hard to realize. that my thought
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 11:29:45 PM
Yes, these days, there are many exchanges and we have to be careful when choosing. This is a multibillion-dollar industry now so I'm not surprised but exchanges are born every month or so. All he does is get investors and trade on their website.
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 10:27:19 PM
i have seen a lot of new exchange too. but i think regarding on the trust issues you can see the transactions made by that exchange and also people who are talking about a certain exchange, there a lot of new exchange coming this year because crypto currency grows bigger and bigger.
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
August 24, 2018, 07:05:37 PM
In my opinion, at present, the cryptocurrency market is very bleak. Trading volume shows that all floors can not have large trading numbers. More and more new trading floors are emerging. When the capital inflows were not large, new floors were opened and large floors now have higher trading volume than expected and the number on the coinmarketcap. Before dealing in new floors, people should carefully study the information to avoid risk is not worth it.
Interesting opinion, if we are not really familiar with the market, we should not enter it, because of the many markets there are certainly not all that good, so we have to choose a market that is really good and well-known
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
August 24, 2018, 04:41:46 PM
Having too many exchanges are good thing because the competition between the exchanges will do good things to the traders like best support,low fees and lot of others,but not all the exchanges are legit so don't directly deposit your cryptos if you found new exchange,just do some research and know the legitimacy of them before depositing.
It is best to choose the top exchanges because they have the trust of the community and are known around the world. I do not care about the new exchange because really this period there are many exchanges with scam sign and we should not send large sums of money into these exchanges.
exactly and the way on how people may treat and know this currency are better also on what we can be able to have this such make this treated to be special as well, new exchanges needs to make a deep research not to be able make a trust easily.
On most of the time, new exchangers cant really be easily entrusted but it isn't really bad for you to test it out with small amounts.Just like what happened on the thing I have done when binance was just starting up.I did make some test up and it do really meet my needs when it comes to trading together with their good service.Then look at it now? Its now on the top exchange as of this moment.
Activity: 434
August 24, 2018, 02:58:32 PM
Exchanges are also fraudulent or too large commission .... For this I use only those exchanges that have already been personally verified.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
August 24, 2018, 12:53:37 PM
Too many cryptocurrency exchanges is not an issue. Which offers the best service and has the most secured ones matter. But, don't forget even the big ones are not exempted for hacking. That's the problem with cryptocurrency, there is insurance in exchanges.

Always choose the best exchange which is old and recognized and do not have any history of people facing any issue on their exchange regarding withdrawal/deposits etc. This will help you to stay away fro the scam sites as well and can be assured that your money is quite safe.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
August 24, 2018, 12:43:53 PM
Having too many exchanges are good thing because the competition between the exchanges will do good things to the traders like best support,low fees and lot of others,but not all the exchanges are legit so don't directly deposit your cryptos if you found new exchange,just do some research and know the legitimacy of them before depositing.
It is best to choose the top exchanges because they have the trust of the community and are known around the world. I do not care about the new exchange because really this period there are many exchanges with scam sign and we should not send large sums of money into these exchanges.
exactly and the way on how people may treat and know this currency are better also on what we can be able to have this such make this treated to be special as well, new exchanges needs to make a deep research not to be able make a trust easily.
Activity: 421
August 24, 2018, 12:22:25 PM
Too many cryptocurrency exchanges is not an issue. Which offers the best service and has the most secured ones matter. But, don't forget even the big ones are not exempted for hacking. That's the problem with cryptocurrency, there is insurance in exchanges.
Activity: 425
August 24, 2018, 11:56:06 AM
A lot of exchanges sprouted together with the rising of digital coins. Around 500 exchanges would have been established for the past two years. There's nothing wrong with so many exchanges, actually it makes the competition tightier among them. However, only few of them are really good.
Activity: 322
August 24, 2018, 11:52:04 AM
In my opinion, at present, the cryptocurrency market is very bleak. Trading volume shows that all floors can not have large trading numbers. More and more new trading floors are emerging. When the capital inflows were not large, new floors were opened and large floors now have higher trading volume than expected and the number on the coinmarketcap. Before dealing in new floors, people should carefully study the information to avoid risk is not worth it.
Activity: 112
August 24, 2018, 11:49:56 AM
Yes, there are so many places to exchange. We can not distinguish between good and expensive places. So keep up the good news so that you can choose the best place to exchange. for you
Activity: 347
August 24, 2018, 11:28:14 AM
The appearance of many Exchange sites by the creation of the site exchange trading site gains too much profit from it. But to test the quality I think it takes time to verify them because sometimes the service is not good.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
August 24, 2018, 11:18:39 AM
Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
I think it is great that there are new exchanges. You should of course take a look at what you are investing with a care because you can't really invest into something that will yield a bad result.

Do not put your money in an exchange you do not trust and never hold too much money in just one exchange, try to diversify your money into multiple trusted good exchanges so even if one of them tries to do something shady like lock your account (even the most trusted exchanges has been known to do this) than you can just continue with others because you were diversified. If you put all of your money (and if your money is like $100k+ or whatever) than you are destined to lose all your money. Specially new exchanges. Keep a low number that you won't care if you lose it in exchanges that are new to the market.
Activity: 70
August 24, 2018, 08:52:43 AM
Presently, other people who try to imitate the profits of their associates are searching for the following enormous thing in the market. There are as of now Target and stop when starting a trade: For each trade we must set a clear target level for taking profit and more importantly, a stop-loss level for cutting losses. A Stop-loss is setting the level of loss where the trade will get closed.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 07:51:26 AM
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 07:39:25 AM
yes you are right now there are so many exchange places that exist so you should be able to choose an exchange place that can provide comfort and security and can provide you with lots of profits when you trade.
Yeah,  a lot to choose but it looks like some of them weren't able to comply crypto regularization. And some of them aren't be trusted due to delays in withdrawal and deposit transactions. It really cause troubles especially when there's a lot of traders experiencing the same scenario.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 24, 2018, 07:00:08 AM
Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.

Its been always our prerogative to choose what exchange to use,unless our token or coins from ico are in specific exchange thats the only way we have no option.but as long as our coins/tokens are bought from exchangers then you can choose what to trust..though many of thse are scam yet there's plenty of them are legit and trustable
Pages:
Jump to: