Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many new Exchanges - page 4. (Read 4352 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
December 10, 2018, 06:40:02 PM
Unverified, anonymous, unregulated, offering 100X margin trading in some cases, exchanges sprouting like mushrooms in the dank, dark corners of offshore havens and basements all over the world.
What could possible go wrong?
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 10, 2018, 06:30:30 PM
A large number of exchanges means that the market is developing rapidly. This is a good sign. But I stick to the major exchanges such as Binance. Before you trade on any not very well-known exchange is better to read reviews about it initially.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
December 10, 2018, 05:34:58 PM
For beginners, I advise you to start with the VELVET.EXCHANGE exchange, which began to function in full force today. The interface can be customized. There is a training material and even a demo mode where you can practice with a demo account.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 09, 2018, 06:13:10 AM
There are hundreds of exchanges and more to come. No wonder, cause it's a great way to earn money for developers. I agree, that the number of exchanges shouldn't be decreased. This is a sphere where competition is extremely needed. But strict regulations are also should be launched. Anyway, I'm not sure that we'll see any changes here soon. So make sure you trust your money to reliable exchanges.

Exchanges are evolving too. There are new exchanges that offer transaction fee mining. The innovation keeps on going even in the exchanges space!
Its just one of the signs that crypto market is growing, even thou prices are declining. Innovations are everywhere around in crytoworld, we here see it, but people outside see only the price, nothing is more important than price, its sad, but thats the world out there. Thats why I`m not worrying about this drop, its simply bad time for crypto, but we will recover. Technology will win in the long run, we passed trough much worst times I believe, we will survive this too.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 03:17:25 AM
I do not think it is that bad that there is an intense movement in the exchange market. The fact that there is greater competition between them can only be beneficial for users, since it is likely that they will be forced to offer more advantageous services to deserve the preference of potential users. And in fact, compared to the Forex market, the number of exchanges is truly small compared to the hundreds of Forex brokers that exist today.

What are the countries that are trending up with new exchanges?
Activity: 30
December 09, 2018, 02:32:14 AM
There are hundreds of exchanges and more to come. No wonder, cause it's a great way to earn money for developers. I agree, that the number of exchanges shouldn't be decreased. This is a sphere where competition is extremely needed. But strict regulations are also should be launched. Anyway, I'm not sure that we'll see any changes here soon. So make sure you trust your money to reliable exchanges.

Exchanges are evolving too. There are new exchanges that offer transaction fee mining. The innovation keeps on going even in the exchanges space!
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
November 04, 2018, 05:31:01 PM
I do not think it is that bad that there is an intense movement in the exchange market. The fact that there is greater competition between them can only be beneficial for users, since it is likely that they will be forced to offer more advantageous services to deserve the preference of potential users. And in fact, compared to the Forex market, the number of exchanges is truly small compared to the hundreds of Forex brokers that exist today.
Activity: 332
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 01:45:18 PM
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 01:22:26 PM
There are too many pages out there every day. It is also understandable that the Altcoins market is growing and meeting the need to compete healthily and profitably for investors as well as profitability for transactional owners. But if they are of quality we probably need more time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 12:27:45 PM
Every participants will know how about it in the future. But the price of every coins is counted for every coins will releasing daily same with exchanges.
Activity: 31
October 07, 2018, 11:26:49 AM
ok
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
October 07, 2018, 11:09:36 AM
Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
if me how many exchanges in this crypto world is no matter, at least they have their each rules. If coin/token can't list on 1 exchanges, it can listed to another. But if me personally i will use exchanges that already held for long time. Ex : Polo, bittrex, etc

Yep, I find no problem with many exchanges created. We will have a world of choices in order that we can select the most suitable exchange which is much more secured,cheaper and that sorts of things. The most important thing is how can we choose a good exchange. As you can see, almost many people tend to choose the better and better exchange, that’s the reason why many exchanges born these days. At meanwhile, many exchanges can lead us to much more trouble to choose a better one. Thus, people always like to stick with one exchange for a long time.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 06:23:04 PM
No matter how many new exchanges I have, I will still choose to trade on my most trusted trading platform! For the new platform, I will observe it for a while before considering whether to buy it! Undecided Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
September 30, 2018, 03:10:02 PM
Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
I think your fear is excessive!! all exchanges that are currently running have advantages and disadvantages of each, none of the same. In fact, more and more exchanges are better especially for crypto coin developers, they can choose in the exchange where their coins will be listed, the more places the coins listing, the more investor interest in their coins will increase.

Yes, the more exchanges the better but we shouldn't blindly trust all of them, especially with the newest one, before we make some researches. Reliability and trust are the most important things we must look for.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 02:27:01 PM
I think your fear is excessive!! all exchanges that are currently running have advantages and disadvantages of each, none of the same. In fact, more and more exchanges are better especially for crypto coin developers, they can choose in the exchange where their coins will be listed, the more places the coins listing, the more investor interest in their coins will increase.
Activity: 1050
September 30, 2018, 01:19:39 PM
It is normal because the crypto market is getting big so there are some new exchanges that have been added actually it is helpful  in the crypto world, but i guess better not to use the new exchanges because there is a possibility that it is a scam or maybe you can wait for the coinmarketcap verifies the exchange and list it in their website because it is better to be more careful than to lose or your tokens in an instant.
right, it is safer to use an old and recommended exchange, but indeed not all tokens are listed in market regluer, for that reason, first exchange before trading, and test with transactions little by little
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
September 30, 2018, 12:41:40 PM
It is normal because the crypto market is getting big so there are some new exchanges that have been added actually it is helpful  in the crypto world, but i guess better not to use the new exchanges because there is a possibility that it is a scam or maybe you can wait for the coinmarketcap verifies the exchange and list it in their website because it is better to be more careful than to lose or your tokens in an instant.
Activity: 434
September 30, 2018, 11:41:29 AM
Yup,  there’s  too many new exchanges  in this field  of business and you should be smart enough which of them is worth  for because not all of them are trustworthy.
That is the thing that you should always think, in a world full scammers the instincts you have and critical thinking is the only you can rely with.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
September 27, 2018, 06:55:06 PM
There is nothing bad if a new exchange comes up in a market with a high-quality service, security, and support. If they are fulfilling user needs then there wouldn't be a problem and people would go after it to rub their hands on it. Also, it will increase the competition among other crypto exchanges which also force other exchanges to lower their fees if a new exchange is providing lower trading fees. Yes initially trust issue would be there but you can always try with a small amount on new exchange and see how it goes.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
September 27, 2018, 06:45:00 PM
I am personally not a fan of DEX's, though they seem to be all the rage now. Most DEX's don't even perform the most basic of security checks before listing a coin or token, leading people to easily being scammed by faking smart contracts and copycats. I don't think we need anything but Binance and perhaps Bitfinex for those random pumps  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: