Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many project SCAMS - PLEASE CAREFUL - page 4. (Read 3883 times)

Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
~in any platform we will see rugpull accidents, scammer will always take advantages from platform that hyping now. at this moment binance smart chain , maybe next solana and other platform. we must becarefull and learn from previous rugpull on how scammers work. they always working in trending platform.
the most vulnerable I think at this time is BSC. because you can see how Binance's smart chain is currently being adopted for new projects. in fact, every day new tokens are created from the BSC network. the community calls them shitcoin that can be traded without a clear team and product.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
By the end of 2020, along with the strong growth of Bitcoin, some people used the trust of many to scam.
For example:
- Create virtual projects,
- Create virtual tokens,
- Create an investment website for the purpose of calling for investment,
- Create an airdrop that calls for people to deposit fees to pay tokens
Everyone should be careful when participating in projects like that.
Thank you so much.

Yes. That needs to be watched out for. We need to check the details before investing. I am more interested in investing in exchanges than investing in websites. There are many tantalizing offers on the website, but they are not clear about our assets.

it seems that this is no longer a strange thing and more and more days it has become a commodity to seek profit and no one can do anything with the people who do it. Even though it is clear that they have committed fraud, it is difficult to prevent them, especially those that are not visible to the naked eye.

maybe what you say is the main solution that can be done but we know that many want to play an active role in new projects which are clearly very profitable, if they go according to the rules. so that in the end, fraud is unavoidable because buying on the exchange is clearly safer but the benefits obtained are clearly the difference, don't be surprised there will continue to be rampant fraud, but we hope that one day it will disappear by itself because many know from the start so they can't grow.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
Thats why experience and knowledge verry important in cryptocurrency, with knowledge and experience so we can avoid the scam. So if we still don't really know about the project, better we just stay away and don't invest just because of the HYPE.

Agree, also not only scam, theres another term recently, its called Rugpull (https://coinmarketcap.com/alexandria/glossary/rug-pull).
Hype and Greed always hunt us as crypto investor, watchout.
I think rug pull happens a lot to tokens that can be called shitcoin, rug pull does not only happen on the ethereum platform but on the BSC platform it also often happens like that and makes many new players who buy shitcoin experience very much loss.
in any platform we will see rugpull accidents, scammer will always take advantages from platform that hyping now. at this moment binance smart chain , maybe next solana and other platform. we must becarefull and learn from previous rugpull on how scammers work. they always working in trending platform.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Thats why experience and knowledge verry important in cryptocurrency, with knowledge and experience so we can avoid the scam. So if we still don't really know about the project, better we just stay away and don't invest just because of the HYPE.

Agree, also not only scam, theres another term recently, its called Rugpull (https://coinmarketcap.com/alexandria/glossary/rug-pull).
Hype and Greed always hunt us as crypto investor, watchout.
Activity: 743
Merit: 110
By the end of 2020, along with the strong growth of Bitcoin, some people used the trust of many to scam.
For example:
- Create virtual tokens,
Thank you so much.

Yes. That needs to be watched out for. We need to check the details before investing. I am more interested in investing in exchanges than investing in websites. There are many tantalizing offers on the website, but they are not clear about our assets.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Newbie will not be aware of this, and their eyes are blinded by greed to see all the tricks in this market. Maybe many new entrants will have the opportunity to make high profits in the short term, but if you think you will earn more and are not satisfied, you will lose everything you have.

Greed isn't a special characteristic of newbies. I think for newbies it is really that they are new. If they lost a couple of times parts of their investments they'll also pay more attention to what is serious and what could be scam.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Newbie will not be aware of this, and their eyes are blinded by greed to see all the tricks in this market. Maybe many new entrants will have the opportunity to make high profits in the short term, but if you think you will earn more and are not satisfied, you will lose everything you have.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
there is a lot of fake coin campaigning, we just need to research it carefully, because from 2017 I know there are a lot of fake coins, even fake projects are very much detrimental to investors and also bounty hunters who spend a lot of their time offering fake coins.
Fake projects still exist every year and are no different from last 2017, so we are required to have good and careful project analysis knowledge and not rely on any hype, many bsc tokens have increased so be careful having to trade each coin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
I can say it's a nice reminder post. Most of the people are already aware of this, but there may be newcomers among us, it is nice to have a reminder for them. I agree with what you say, with bitcoin showing an unexpected surge lately, people frequently resort to fraudulent methods. With these fraudulent methods, they can easily swindle beginners or greedy people. A person who wants to make easy money is deceived very quickly, unfortunately, fraudsters who know this use this method, please be careful, let's not trust everyone. search the forum if necessary.

The newcomers probably won't come across this thread out of nothing. That's what the scammers exploit. They target those who fall for the easy hype and aren't too familiar how to navigate this forum. Not that this forum is hard to navigate, but in some instances you only know what you need help for if you already ran into a deadlock at full pace.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
there is a lot of fake coin campaigning, we just need to research it carefully, because from 2017 I know there are a lot of fake coins, even fake projects are very much detrimental to investors and also bounty hunters who spend a lot of their time offering fake coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I can say it's a nice reminder post. Most of the people are already aware of this, but there may be newcomers among us, it is nice to have a reminder for them. I agree with what you say, with bitcoin showing an unexpected surge lately, people frequently resort to fraudulent methods. With these fraudulent methods, they can easily swindle beginners or greedy people. A person who wants to make easy money is deceived very quickly, unfortunately, fraudsters who know this use this method, please be careful, let's not trust everyone. search the forum if necessary.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
The scam projects are so much in this period and it is easy to miss them because the market direction is generally upwards and almost all coins have seen a positive price movement since last year.
You have to be careful to avoid this projects that have no real long term future.
Invest in known projects that have a good team working on their platform and a defined roadmap to success
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
Recently the Raye at which people involve in scam project is very high, some scammers see this as a job.
They'll create a project and send many hype on different platform even creating an airdrop and ask everyone to partake in the presale, once you pay for the token that's the end of it all, your money is gone.
 Before jumping to any presale I'll advice you really investigate or don't partake. Stay safe out there.
Activity: 410
Merit: 1
 I am really thankful to you for it.you say be aware from scam project and nowdays too many scam project and many people lost their Money so we should careful about investment.
Activity: 573
Merit: 30
It was actually starting towards the end of 2020 but it has become greater in this 2021 with help of the DEXes on Binance Smart Chain. These fake projects usually regarded as shit coins come in multiple and at then end of the day rugpulled to steal and run with their investors funds.
The only way to escape their traps is to tame one's greed for quick money and also avoid too good to be true investments.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
For example:
- Create virtual tokens,
Thank you so much.
It's a useful piece of advice, thank you for sharing.
The electronics market is expanding and growing, accompanied by many risks. It is more complex and contains many scam projects. If we do not learn carefully or are inexperienced, it is easy for us to stick to these projects. You will lose money if you are not careful. So it's best to take a good look before participating in any projects.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
Bounty hunters are just as responsible for participating in scam projects as are the managers who choose these projects. Often, hunters do not take their choice of companies too seriously, relying on the instinct of their usual manager. When a project turns out to be a scam, bounty hunters tend to blame the manager. But it is obvious that they are guilty just like the manager himself, because they did not conduct their own analysis, which means they potentially became accomplices of the scam.

Yes, I agree with you, if they don't check the project they are helping the scammers by promoting the scam project, I hope through this topic that what people write will help them to increase awareness and be able to uncover the project if it is fair or a scam.
Any aspect has the downside of an issue.  The crypto space is no exception, but even outside life, you often encounter fake names, scammers in the guise of intellectuals who are taking over people's property ... I don't  encourages any but each person to be self-conscious, doing methods of testing, testing thoroughly and prudently ... Scammer is not separate from us.  It is impossible to blame and blame all of the blame on anyone.  That is a pity!

Impossible and pointless. All the blame always lies only with us. The task of the scammers is to make us believe them, but no one can make us believe, we do it of our own free will, and then we blame other people or circumstances for our mistake. This is called personal responsibility, responsibility for our own actions or inactions. Therefore, for each bounty hunter, the choice of projects should become a personal responsibility.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
With the expansion of the crypto world, the number of inexperienced people has also increased considerably. That's why these scammers target these inexperienced people. Everyone needs to be careful. I hope nobody gets paid.
Generally, the crypto market is expected to expand when it bullish market but being careful of inexperience investors is not enough to save them from scammers cause they need to understand the way they operate and for the record, crypto scammers operated in a differently
Activity: 854
Merit: 109
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
With the expansion of the crypto world, the number of inexperienced people has also increased considerably. That's why these scammers target these inexperienced people. Everyone needs to be careful. I hope nobody gets paid.
Pages:
Jump to: