Pages:
Author

Topic: Too scared to go for altcoins? - page 9. (Read 922 times)

Activity: 520
Merit: 10
February 12, 2020, 03:32:59 AM
I think the coins you mentioned above have not been able to defeat Bitcoin and will never be able to because they are all created from HF Bitcoin, but to buy at the current price is very good and just waiting for halving to occur and get profits
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
February 12, 2020, 03:15:20 AM
I dont think bitcoin fork can offer better than what bitcoin can give , for me bitcoin fork is the same as other altcoin and no special  thing other than its a fork of bitcoin and use the name of bitcoin.
In terms of use cases eth and xrp is better than other fork you listed but xrp is centralised , they are also following the movement of bitcoin BTW.
Activity: 378
Merit: 15
February 12, 2020, 02:42:57 AM
Here is my own investment advice but not to be taken very seriously because anything can happen in crypto space...

I think the best altcoins you can invest on in crypto space are bitcoin forks, they are very responsive to bitcoin movement and their All Time High is very good too, one for thing is these coins have their halving coming this very year as well

1. Bitcoin Gold
2. Bitcoin Diamond
3. Bitcoin Cash
4. Lightening Bitcoin
5. Bitcoin Private

These coins have their use cases and they offer better performance compare to their king ( Bitcoin ) and their team are very active as well, looking at the past chart of Jan 2018 these coins ATH are massive, buying now means buying at extremely cheap price, they are jumpy, active , responsive to Bitcoin Movement and their Halving is happening this 2020 as well.

Please do not hesitate to do your own research and go through their whitepapers, these are no new projects, they have proven their existence already, thank you
Pages:
Jump to: