Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 10 Altcoin to invest - page 4. (Read 2023 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 3
June 15, 2018, 08:55:57 PM
BTC,ETH,XRP,BCH,EOS,LTC,XLM,IOTA,NEO and ADA this are the top 10 and if we investment on this coins very low risk and good chances to get good profits in long term
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 11:41:17 AM
I would recommend one for now - Eth. Price is low, there's a big chance it would go higher in the future. Convenient, reliable. Main reason why I invested in Chozun aside form having a great team and excellent roadmap.
Activity: 126
June 15, 2018, 11:40:46 AM
The top 10 coin is the top 10 coin in the top of the current Coinmarketcap.
Just kidding , there are many new altcoin out very promising grass. I hope on Lympo, EOS, NEO and ADA
Activity: 98
June 15, 2018, 10:46:35 AM
i think Sonder gonna be the top one
Activity: 91
June 15, 2018, 10:03:21 AM
No matter how it sounds strange or funny, I think that for investing similar 10 projects, you need to choose from top10 to coinmarketcap, I'm sure that you can really choose the right projects.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 04:37:01 AM
All trends and facts show us that the best altcoins today are ETH, NEO, EOS, Litecoin, Waves, Monero, Steem, Spectrecoin, Cardano and Substratum.
Activity: 92
June 13, 2018, 09:32:33 AM
if you select top 10 coins to invest its a good and have low risk but some low ranked coins also will give very good profits but its depended you selected coin and need your luck also to get good profits   
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 02:26:40 AM
I think that ethereum will be the best altcoin because everyone is investing in this coin when the price is being discarded and besides there is also the bitcoin that has the fastest growth in the market so I believe with these two coins to be invested in the market
Activity: 342
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 09:17:01 AM
These are the top altcoins which show a great potential to increase by the end of 2018.

Stellar (XLM)
BitShares (BTS)
DigiByte (DGB)
MaidSafe Coin (MAID)
Cardano (ADA)
StreamrDATAcoin (DATA)
Bytecoin (BCN)
Siacoin (SC)
Nxt

Also, they are valued near about $1 so a little rise in their value can give you high gains.
Activity: 187
June 03, 2018, 08:06:14 AM
10 Best Altcoin & Cryptocurrency to Invest
Neo (NEO)
OmiseGO (OMG)
Golem (GNT)
Waves (WAVES)
Basic Attention Token (BAT)
Monero (XMR)
Nano (NANO)
IOTA (MIOTA)
Cardano (ADA)
Siacoin (SC)
Jpt
Activity: 374
June 03, 2018, 06:14:52 AM
Ethereum
Ripple
Stellar
NIM
EOS
NEO
Cardano
Tron
IOTA
MTC

Activity: 139
June 03, 2018, 05:29:54 AM
Top 10 altcoin to invest in 2018?

Power Ledger - POWR

A young, but very promising platform, built on blockbuster technology. The main objective of this project is to enable private households to sell surplus electricity produced by them, for example, using solar panels, if they are also connected to a common network.
Activity: 125
June 03, 2018, 05:01:15 AM
there are currently so many altcoins listed in coinmarketcap,
but not least also altcoin worth to invest,
I think altcoin to be invested is ethereum, cardano, ripple and tron,
Activity: 70
June 03, 2018, 04:51:19 AM
10 is a lot as for me. It's hard to track them all. I think ETH, Ripple, NEO and during the ICO WORK, EOS, Bitupper
Activity: 518
June 02, 2018, 12:26:33 PM
Everybody will have different opinions, because everybody believes in different alts, or shills the ones they have. It is very difficult - impossible I would say - to actually know which ones will outperform the market. I believe it is better do do your own research, look for coins that are either undervalued or have a massive potential. You never know if they will reach it, that is why it is important also to diversify.

Of course, it is impossible to know for sure which one will rise up, but while doing researches you are predicting something. Because you explore the projects, teams, their aims. And I also agree that it`s better to invest in different coins, if you have enough money, because you can never be sure 100% in each coin.
that's what we should do to always search and do our own research to make investments, and even if we can not know, of course we can ask here to who better understand coins that have potential, and we can compare the same coin we choose to make investment, we should not only one in making investments, because it's hard for us to earn profits, so there is a point also for us have some options to make an investment.
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/
June 02, 2018, 12:05:02 PM
Everybody will have different opinions, because everybody believes in different alts, or shills the ones they have. It is very difficult - impossible I would say - to actually know which ones will outperform the market. I believe it is better do do your own research, look for coins that are either undervalued or have a massive potential. You never know if they will reach it, that is why it is important also to diversify.

Of course, it is impossible to know for sure which one will rise up, but while doing researches you are predicting something. Because you explore the projects, teams, their aims. And I also agree that it`s better to invest in different coins, if you have enough money, because you can never be sure 100% in each coin.
Activity: 147
June 01, 2018, 10:10:39 AM
There are almost more than 2000 Altcoins out there. But as for me,my best ten coins are, etherum, ripple, ubiq, elf , matrix, litecoin havven, dragon coin, dragon chain, and Phi4.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
June 01, 2018, 09:57:21 AM
for that you are sure that your altcoin is correct is better you look at the altcoin market in the top rank and you can buy altcoin there and look at their new update or project to make sure you get the big altcoin good buy
Activity: 9
June 01, 2018, 09:55:18 AM
I would put half of my investments on platform/OS and the other half on coins that solve specific problems.

group 1:
 1. ETH
 2. ADA
 3. EOS
 4. NEO
 5. QTUM

group 2:
1. TRON
2. ZIL
3. STEEM
4. PAI
5. QKC

Activity: 143
June 01, 2018, 09:36:26 AM
I am observing these altcoins for awhile now, and I can say these coins have the potential.
ETH,LTC,STR.BCH,TRON,NEO,NEM,DASH
Pages:
Jump to: