Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 10 Altcoin to invest - page 6. (Read 2023 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 04:30:37 PM
It's very simple, the first 10 coins in the capitalization ranking are themselves suitable for investing in them
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
May 28, 2018, 04:26:46 PM
ZenCash: Private, Secure, Resilient CryptoCurrency with zk-SNARKs
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annzen-horizen-unbounded-by-design-2047435
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
May 28, 2018, 04:21:32 PM
In my opinion, top 10 best altcoins for 2018:

1. Credits
2. Aion
3. Icx
4. Wanchain
5. Pundix
6. Lympo
7. Ven
8. Steem
9. Grs

and of course

10. Docademic   Tongue

Activity: 150
May 28, 2018, 04:06:02 PM
everyone has a different point of view in deciding which altcoin we deserve to make a long-term investment and for that I myself choose some that I think have enormous potential in the future such as:
Ethereum
Ripple
EOS
Cardano
IOTA
NEO
Monero
Dash
Steem
OmiseGO
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 03:50:14 PM
I do not want to suggest anything, but for this one you have to do your own analysis, because all kinds of investments have risks, and I do not want you to accuse me. Top 10 list of altcoins available in Coinmarketcap You have to choose your own because all suggest cryptocurrency most trends so you describe your platform. Most people are looking for cheap and best coins You should research your own analysis.
Activity: 152
May 28, 2018, 03:47:45 PM
Top 10 altcoin to invest in 2018?

I recommend you to invest in these altcoins. It's had a promising and the established coins.

ETH
WAVES
EOS
IOTA
NEM
NEO
DEX
CARDANO
GOLEM
RIPPLE
Activity: 6
May 28, 2018, 03:40:36 PM
Interesting tot see all your top 10 coins.
I like lot's of coins, but the ones I like the best are

Prime
Riecoin
Doge
Ripple
Eos
Stellar
Nav
Steem
Golem
Burst
Activity: 20
May 23, 2018, 02:23:03 AM
The 11 players for the World Cup

- Ethereum
- Neo
- Iota
- Zilliqa
- Icon
- Achain
- Wanchain
- Aelf
- Matrix Ai
- Ncash
- Streamr
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
May 22, 2018, 06:50:09 AM
In my opinion, top 10 best altcoins for 2018:
Ripple
NEM
EOS
Litecoin
Monero
Steem
Spectrecoin
Cardano
Elecrtronium
Substratum

I might probably erase Ripple from this list but add there Lisk, And Komodo. OmiseGO is also great for the future investments. Do not forget about TRON and ICON. This stuff is also interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llt6zG4J6wg
Activity: 126
May 22, 2018, 04:13:41 AM
You can look at NAgriCoin project. At this moment I support NagriCoin project. NAgriCoin is the project of an international biotechnology company NagriTech. The company focused on the agricultural sector and its importance in our everyday lives. We all need to eat to survive, and many do easily 2 – 3 times per day, 365 days per year, for an average of 80 years. We believe that food drives the world and that apart from clean water, access to adequate food is the primary concern for most people on earth. Because of this, agriculture is one of the most significant industries today.
Activity: 294
May 22, 2018, 03:29:55 AM
I really like the existence of the coins in the top 10 in the coinmarket. Because of their presence in the coinmarket helps me to more easily in choosing the right coin to invest. Koins-coins that have been included in the list, in my opinion, has included a coin that has a good prospect, and has experienced a good development and increased. So I will secure investments with them and minimize the coins from the scam.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 03:28:47 AM
The top 10 Altcoin coins I like among other things
Ethereum
Ripple,
EOS
NEO
Steam
Litecoin
Cardano
Stellar
IOTA
Bitcoin Cash
Ya i like you list of top 10 altcoins and mine is pretty much same as well...just i would like to make a small change and i would add Waves in this list other than that all these coins are in my list to...good to add them in your portfolio
Activity: 301
May 22, 2018, 03:27:23 AM
I think now is a good time to invest in the Etherium. This currency is supported by many well-known companies. In addition, you can now hear many opinions of experts on the growth of the Etherium in 2018.
Activity: 151
May 22, 2018, 03:25:58 AM
Yes, I think this is a very good choice. The risk of investing in them is very low, and they have a lot of room for growth. At present, the market is still at a low point. This is a good time to invest in them. Only by waiting for the market to recover will you be rewarded.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 22, 2018, 03:23:47 AM
MTC (https://moneytoken.com/) is a stable ERC-20 token on the MoneyToken platform used as a credit currency for loans or exchanged for fiat
money. 1 MTC = 1 USD. The amount of issued MTC will be covered by CDP (Crypto Collateralized Debt Positions) or the
equal balance of USD on the platform’s bank accounts
I don't know much about this but this coin does have the same abbreviation with Docademic(MTC). (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/docademic/)
People here will only list to you the coins which they have invested in, please go do your own research and determine the top ten altcoins for yourself.
I agree so that's why I won't give any more of my list as it's too much to have 10 coins at the same time. I would encourage people to choose only with the few and have a big bag on those coins. Don't exclude bitcoin on although you have top 10 altcoins or more.
Activity: 125
May 22, 2018, 03:14:42 AM
The top 10 Altcoin coins I like among other things
Ethereum
Ripple,
EOS
NEO
Steam
Litecoin
Cardano
Stellar
IOTA
Bitcoin Cash
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 22, 2018, 03:14:30 AM
Top 10 altcoin to invest in 2018?

Top 10 altcoins lists are available in the Coinmarketcap you should choose your own because all are suggest the top trending cryptocurrency so you describe your platform then only you are survive in the crypto market. Most of the peoples are looking to cheap and best coins you should research your own analysis.
top 10 Altcoin that can be for your investment is a line of coins that have the ability to experience an ever-increasing development. among others
Ethereum
Ripple
BitcoinCash
Tether
Waves
NEO
EOS
Tron
Dogecoin
this tenth kin I have studied and I noticed for its development through the graphics contained in the market.
Activity: 112
May 22, 2018, 03:04:48 AM
I think top 10 altcoin to invest are
HSR
NEO
NXT
XVG
GVT
GLA
ICX
MYWISH
ADA
CND
You can buy and hold .Good luck
Activity: 224
May 22, 2018, 02:58:21 AM
The TOP10 can be freely seen on the exchange, but the position of different cryptocurrencies in each person's mind is different. Because we are optimistic about its degree, the amount of investment is different, so I think the TOP 10 in everyone's mind will be different, I still compare Enthusiastic about Bitcoin and ETH, I will buy them a little every year!
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
May 22, 2018, 02:51:11 AM
Ok. I would like to post my list of top-10 cryptocurrencies to invest. There are list of crypto with the good chance to pump from my point of view:

1. NEO
2. Waves
3. Monero
4. Dero
5. Verge
6. Decent
7. Ethereum
8. Bitcoin Cash
9. Cardano
10. EOS
Pages:
Jump to: