Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 10 Altcoin to invest - page 5. (Read 2023 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
June 01, 2018, 09:27:23 AM
Top 10 altcoin to invest in 2018?

you can refer to marketcap for top altcoin. I think you can research and analyze it. but the problem is, every investment always has a risk in losses let alone the current situation the market is not too good and stable. So, you need patience in research and involving knowledge
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 09:21:58 AM

The Gifto token ICO was the first launched on Binance Launchpad and sold out in one minute - one of the fastest ICO`s ever.

GIFTO (GTO) is working on integrating a GTO wallet into their Uplive streaming app (25 million users, mainly in asia, 100m in sales 2017), with full commercial launch in Q2 2018. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J32hbFsyeA8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOl_l6Yl7pU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaJOSrKBfxk

This app, Uplive, can be downloaded from Google Playstore or from the website:

http://up.live/#/home

The coin (GTO) is listed on these Exchanges:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10137216
Bibox
Bancor Network
OKEx
Coinnest
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
June 01, 2018, 05:24:01 AM
I would definitely suggest you do your own research. or if it is easier, visit https://coinmarketcap.com/ and view the top 10 coins.
Activity: 27
June 01, 2018, 04:34:22 AM
Anybody answer would come with some bias and may not be suitable investment for you. You  can go to coinmarketcap and do some research on the top coins and choose the ones that interests you
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
May 31, 2018, 11:56:04 PM
I would only suggest 1 or 2 invest in bitcoin and eth, or on your
own conscience, which is the best coin to invest.
Activity: 141
May 31, 2018, 11:53:28 PM
The best 10 altcoins for investment now I think are Ethereum, NEO, EOS, BCH, Monero, Waves, IOTA, Dash, ADA, and Litecoin, yes, they have advanced technology that allows them to continue to grow in the future I believe they have a bright future, so I think very appropriate for investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
May 31, 2018, 11:50:32 PM
I think all privacy coins soon be delisted from major exchanges. Japan is only first to deal with 'em. I didn't expect less from government regulators. But I own only 0.7 of Monero, will keep it if decide to buy some weed  Grin

I advise checking Nexus coin. Tritium whitepaper released so I expect wallet to be released as well soon. Binance is under question but some people believe NXS going to be listed very soon.
Activity: 112
May 31, 2018, 11:39:57 PM
if you invest on top 10 altcoins then risk is low in my opinion better to invest on ETH,NEO,LTC,EOS,IOTA,ADA and XLM this all are the good coins for invest ment in crypto market
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
May 31, 2018, 11:36:12 PM

The first name; bitcoins

The second place; Ethereum

The third; Ripple

A fourth; Bitcoins Cash

Fifth; EOS

Sixth; Litecoin

Seventh; Cardano

8; Stellar

9; IOTA

The first ten; TRON
copper member
Activity: 224
May 31, 2018, 11:29:40 PM

Top 10 altcoins lists are available in the Coinmarketcap you should choose your own because all are suggest the top trending cryptocurrency so you describe your platform then only you are survive in the crypto market. Most of the peoples are looking to cheap and best coins you should research your own analysis.
the top ten is good . but does not include ripple . it is a centralized coin . i purchased XRP in January this year . its price is three dollars . a few days later , it became air . and it has not been restored . do not touch ripple .
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 11:19:59 PM

Top 10 altcoins lists are available in the Coinmarketcap you should choose your own because all are suggest the top trending cryptocurrency so you describe your platform then only you are survive in the crypto market. Most of the peoples are looking to cheap and best coins you should research your own analysis.
top 10 Altcoin which is pretty good for investment this year is
Ethereum
Cardano
Bitcoin Cash
Ripple
Litecoin
Dogecoin
EOS
TRON
TETHER
EOTA
ten coins I've seen progress. and I am analyzing that these ten coins are very capable of being dependable in the future with their ever-increasing development.
Activity: 168
May 31, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

10 Altcoin my choice is
Litecoin,
Waves,
Ripple,
Steem,
Ditcoin,
Neo,
Monero
EOS
OmiseGo
Dogecoin
Hopefully the coins can make rich.
Activity: 196
May 31, 2018, 11:14:34 PM
There is a lot of investment in altcoin in the year 2018 that very potential. In my opinion a very potential altcoin in the year 2018 is the ethereum, neo, dash, ripple, eos, stellar, and also litecoin. It was some type of coins that I think has a great future in crypto.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
May 31, 2018, 11:09:26 PM
Everybody will have different opinions, because everybody believes in different alts, or shills the ones they have. It is very difficult - impossible I would say - to actually know which ones will outperform the market. I believe it is better do do your own research, look for coins that are either undervalued or have a massive potential. You never know if they will reach it, that is why it is important also to diversify.
Activity: 126
May 31, 2018, 11:03:39 PM
Best coin for me are, Ethereum -> Monero -> Steem -> Spectrecoin ->  NEO -> EOS -> Litecoin ->  Cardano -> Elecrtronium -> Substratum
Activity: 210
May 31, 2018, 11:00:08 PM

In my opinion, Top 10 Altcoin to invest like

Ripple
Nem
EOS
Litecoin
Monero
Steem
NEO
Waves
Cardano
ETH

I hope the coins are good in the future and promise for us all.
Activity: 24
May 31, 2018, 10:16:58 PM
Anybody answer would come with some bias and may not be suitable investment for you. You  can go to coinmarketcap and do some research on the top coins and choose the ones that interests you
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 06:45:55 AM
IOTA is similar to Nano with instant transactions, zero fees, very low energy usage thanks to its 3rd generation blockchain, the tangle. While it has bigger potential than Nano, it also still has some bugs and security issues to work out. ETH, EOS, REQ, NEO, ZRX (0X), VEN, ICX, XLM, XMR.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 06:38:36 AM
For myself, I made the graduation of cryptocurrency projects according to the degree of risk. And divided into less risky projects, these are projects from the top 10 and more risky. Coins from the top 10 have a fairly large capitalization, and the main growth they have already given. These coins are well suited for the preservation of capital, but it is possible to give 100-200% profit per year. To more risky include projects that have a small capitalization, due to this can give more profit. But there is a chance that they may not realize their ideas. These are coins:0x (ZRX)
TRST (WeTrust)
Gup (Guppy)
Icn (Iconomy)
Ant (Aragon)
RLC
Sngls (Singular TV)
Exp (Expanse)
Music (Musicoin)
ION (ION)
ZIL
GNT(Golem)
Activity: 28
May 30, 2018, 11:41:13 PM
 the best altcoin for investment are Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Waves. But you should research your own analysis.
Pages:
Jump to: