Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 10 alts under $0.10 that can go 100x - page 10. (Read 3575 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
Some of them have bottomed out but I don't see them doing x100 again. Newer concept on cryptocurrency use are coming out giving them fierce competition. May be few good moves though.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
for now to find an alts that can go about 100x its hard buddy,
but maybe when the green market come back this alt will grow more than 10x
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/matic-network
What is the reason why you believe that this project will increase 10 times in the future? They have just completed the main net, but still do not have any impact on the price. I believe that its price will be very difficult to increase in the future because it has run out of hype
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
I prefer NXT and RVN, both of these projects in my opinion are already outstanding,
only price performance is indeed a problem, but I'm sure the future of these two coins is very good for us to investments
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Few alts that I hold which I hope at least one of them will go 100x. Not a financial advice for anyone, dyor before putting your money into.

NXT - $0.011
INT - $0.012
BTMX - $0.038
AION - $0.1043 (just a bit over your price)
BIS - $0.085
LTO - $0.041
DNA (Idena) - $0.07
LBRY - $0.034

Maybe you can give it a look at them and tell me what you think about them too.

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
A few days ago, I witness a token 10x token in my wallet. I got it from bounty long ago and it was not that high back then. somewhat from $0.20 each and suddenly it increases up to 10x a few days ago. but the problem is after a few days, it went back to its normal price until now. I'm glad I sold mine at its peak price and gain a decent amount of money from it. If you see that price of those tokens on the list jump up to 10x than its original price, you should hurry to sell it or else you gonna end up like losing a big opportunity.
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Currently KICK is the best altcoin to invest , they have very a good and friendly user trading platform and good future road map..
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
In this list there should be telegram their gram coin, but you yourself perfectly know what happened to them, alas.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro
Personally I strongly believe Tron will pull off a 100x easily. Not because of the tech(the tech is okay) as much as Justin Sun's marketing. He is an expert at using fundamental analysis to his advantage, I'm looking to bet on that. Asides that I think may mid caps will pull off a 100x
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Not sure why people keep making posts like these.

You are going to get personal opinions from people who don't have your best interests in mind.
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
cardano is a good pick for me because i am now falling in love with the cardano foundation and what they have to offer
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
if I would choose ill go with the top in cmc.
and some reasonable advice here from the members around the forum.

however, trusting so much in altcoins is a gamble.
and its better to gamble with the money you can afford to loose,
and in the end I wish you the best of luck.

People invest blindly and then claim about scam or sh*tcoins, there are some basic rules of investing too.
Research about the coin, people behind it, market cap, reputation and future potential after compelte satisfacrion and decent return potential you can invest.
While you should also be careful about new and not much trusted projects that are just selling dreams and promises, my advice is to go for reputed quality coins only.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
for now to find an alts that can go about 100x its hard buddy,
but maybe when the green market come back this alt will grow more than 10x
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/matic-network
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
Everything is based on assumption right now. Nothing is certain, everyone trying to relate one thing to another. I think what matter most is the use case of any project. If a project will surge high when bull run is here then it most have a solid working product irrespective of the price now.
That is what I have said before, you can't just look at the price, price is just one part of the coin that you should not only focus. There is marketcap, there is liquidity, there is other stuff as well that you should look like the indicators, the news, the roadmap, the team, the whitepaper, the community and god knows what else that I am forgetting.

Hence I think everyone should be focusing on the bright side and be happy that you have multiple options when you omit the 0.1 cents limit and take a look at more coins. Eventually you will face one that is so prime for increasing that it will have multiple reasons to go up and you will invest and back to back many good things will happen to it and you will see it increase over and over again making you a great profit in return.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
As I have already posted, a better strategy would be to focus on the market capitalization. I would define established altcoins as those cryptocurrencies with a market cap of more than $1 billion. We have 16 such coins, including ETH and BNB. The future potential is not that great and therefore you can better concentrate on the medium sized and lesser known alts.

Now coming to the medium sized alts (in my definition those altcoins with market cap between $100 million and $1 billion), there are a few promising cryptos out there such as Zcash, NEM, VeChain, 0x, DigiByte, Bitcoin Gold.etc. You can make investments in these cryptos.

If you want to take an even greater risk, then you can concentrate on those alts with a market cap of less than $100 million. A few examples are: Electroneum, Quant, Bytom, Energi, Komodo and BitTorrent.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
I think Bitshares who has x10 potential in the altcoin season later, and AuroraChain,
both of these projects have good developments every month, you can check on their medium and social media like twitter
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
if I would choose ill go with the top in cmc.
and some reasonable advice here from the members around the forum.

however, trusting so much in altcoins is a gamble.
and its better to gamble with the money you can afford to loose,
and in the end I wish you the best of luck.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 105
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Why not choose the top altcoin in the market? I still see a lot of good altcoins under $ 0.1, such as ADA, XLM .... Those are good projects and their prices are very cheap. If bulls come, I believe its price will increase many times faster than it is now
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
Nothing is more devastating than when you put up your whole mind and hopes in some altcoin price  at the end you will see a little or no profit. Imagining that the coins you have in your portfolio may give or may not give the desirable results you longed for. My only candid advice is never to be carried away with the future price forecast cos crypto market is unpredictable
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
Matic on the radar for me, besides Coti and Atlant. Why Atlant? They know how the project will go. It doesn't matter even though their telegram group has very few members and the 24-hour trading volume is very low, but I hope they will make a surprise later.

Matic is also a good option on the cheaper Alts where they recently got a partnership with Infosys which is one of the largest IT services based out of India spread across many countries to become an early validator for the matic network. Also, the team is very active and one of the Binance launched project
Pages:
Jump to: