Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 10 alts under $0.10 that can go 100x - page 7. (Read 3575 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1032
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
some projects under $ 0.1 that I still observe are Power Ledgers, the price of POWR is still at $ 0.08, even though the price of POWR in 2018 flies to $ 1, while still cheap you can buy it, the project fundamentals are also good, dont worry
Let's move on from 2017, this is 2020, forget your dream.

For me a good project to invest and it could up to 100x and even more than 100X is Ghost , i know many people don't like McAfee but don't think he is stupid.
Sure, Look like he is, "John McAfee Admits Ghost ‘Copy-Pasted’ From PIVX"

But I think you also made the right choice. I would add BNB to the list.
BNT then it is very sure that you will get more than 100x within a period of 3 years or even less. My first choice is Cardano and Tezos which looks very good for holding.
BNB's value is too great, he will not choose in his list.
Coin you are mentioned not under value $0.1 like OP mean.
Bancor (BNT) - $0.9
Tezos (XTZ) - $2.38
BNB - $15
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
So I'm looking to round out my portfolio on about 10 crypto projects that are all under $0.10 right now and have the potential for going 100x by either doing so in the past or has great potential to do so again when the next bull market hits.

So far in my portfolio:

Unibright (UBT)
PolyMath (POLY)
Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR)
Enjin (ENJ)
Singularity (AGI)

Apparently you didn't make a mistake with Unibright Cool For the rest of the projects, alas, I did not hear. But I think you also made the right choice. I would add BNB to the list.

BNB's value is too great, he will not choose in his list. Verge (XVG) in the top 100, the value is under $ 0.01 now, it is on the list of 10 coins probably ok. Wink
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
The coin that you have mentioned here I thing may be it is good but take a longer time. But, if you chose Tron, Cardano, VET and BNT then it is very sure that you will get more than 100x within a period of 3 years or even less. My first choice is Cardano and Tezos which looks very good for holding.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
So I'm looking to round out my portfolio on about 10 crypto projects that are all under $0.10 right now and have the potential for going 100x by either doing so in the past or has great potential to do so again when the next bull market hits.

So far in my portfolio:

Unibright (UBT)
PolyMath (POLY)
Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR)
Enjin (ENJ)
Singularity (AGI)

I was considering adding WanChain, but I could take it or leave it.  It seems to have really good gains in the past and still is an active project.  But the others are staying in my portfolio.

So I'm looking for about 5 more really strong projects that are currently $0.10 and below with huge potential of 100x.

And GO! lol
I don't think what the OP has said is necessary, the under value of $0.10 doesn't matter when considering the best ones to hodl of buy, what matters is potentially, development, partnership. The only altcoin that I found good apart from ETH is Atom. They doing great in the crypto market.
From the ones you mentioned above, they have been dumped long time ago, non have a good and current project developments. And most importantly, the exchange they are matters a lot.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

So far in my portfolio:

Unibright (UBT)
PolyMath (POLY)
Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR)
Enjin (ENJ)
Singularity (AGI)

Apparently you didn't make a mistake with Unibright Cool For the rest of the projects, alas, I did not hear. But I think you also made the right choice. I would add BNB to the list.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
POLY and HBAR, I think it's good to hold in a year or more. In addition to having a large community, both tokens have a large marketcap value and are actively traded in the market. In addition to the two tokens, I think we still have tokens that we can choose altcoin with prices under $ 0.1 at large exchangers like Binance and have 100x potential in the future.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
For me a good project to invest and it could up to 100x and even more than 100X is Ghost , i know many people don't like McAfee but don't think he is stupid. All depends how develop will be in the future .
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
if we see top 10 current price on coinmarketcap top only ADA that has price below 0,10 and have potency to growth more than 100x. recently they still developt their plan before, so mnay investors still beleive to ADA.  following on their group telegram make us understand how wonderfull they work hardly everyday.

ADA is good project, but to grow more than 100x its sounds impossible for me
maybe 10x is more reasonable, but we should increase our patience for that

and for the OP for now its hard to find a good alts that can go 100x
regards
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
When OP make such list, he should give reasons that support the coin making on the list. This can help others to analyse and comprehend but most of ranking for altcoin to purchase sometimes looks  sponsored for dump. I follow some channels that make such list but those coins looks like forgotten new project that fund approval of product.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
if we see top 10 current price on coinmarketcap top only ADA that has price below 0,10 and have potency to growth more than 100x. recently they still developt their plan before, so mnay investors still beleive to ADA.  following on their group telegram make us understand how wonderfull they work hardly everyday.

yeah, ADA is a good project, but keep in mind that with a price of 10 USD for ADA, total marketcap of ADA will be 250 billion, which is larger than BTC at the moment, and it is hard to expect that ADA will be worth that much, they would have to see large customer growth to achieve these numbers
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
We can only see a x100 during 2017 bull run let's be realistic a bit seeing this huge gains range isn't easy or almost impossible in the present market condition. If you're talking of x10 that can be easily achieved but a x100 is mission impossible although everything is possible in cryptocurrency but I don't see those projects going from $0.1 -$10 this year or next year except Btc gets to atleast $20k.
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Most times I question myself and maybe anyone around me with the knowledge of the crypto space how people tend to say the anticipated price of coins which most of the times don't work as predicted. The crypto space has changed massively with vast number of coins here and there, so what now makes us think that of all the coins in existence that these ones are the ones that will go as high as x100; seriously I don't just get it. Yes, I agree that there are coins that of all a sudden will skyrocket, but how sure are we that some selected coins such as these coins will work as imagined?. Thus, I can't give an opinion on something that will likely not work out or something I don't understand, therefore I can only say, take your time and invest in projects with great value, give it time and watch it grow.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'd say there will be no second bitcoin, it won't be as easy as it was - now we got extremely wide choice
I say we gotta invest in several coins to gain chances of profit
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
some projects under $ 0.1 that I still observe are Power Ledgers, the price of POWR is still at $ 0.08, even though the price of POWR in 2018 flies to $ 1, while still cheap you can buy it, the project fundamentals are also good, dont worry
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
Its not 2017 anymore so making a 100x in short term is not impossible but the chances are very slim. The crypto market is now more mature than before. I remember when Bitcoin’s ranging 8k - 10k in 2017 most altcoins are really performing well compare today only few are making big gains, I’m not saying they are 100% related but atleast we had a reference. So make sure to handpick whatever you put in your basket.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
Dont just buy a coin because its cheap, not all cheap is profitable. And not all overpriced is expensive. Just take a look at Bitcoin many people thought that Bitcoin is too expensive at $5 usd.

So far in my portfolio:

Unibright (UBT)
PolyMath (POLY)
Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR)
Enjin (ENJ)
Singularity (AGI)

I was considering adding WanChain, but I could take it or leave it.  It seems to have really good gains in the past and still is an active project.  But the others are staying in my portfolio.

So I'm looking for about 5 more really strong projects that are currently $0.10 and below with huge potential of 100x.

And GO! lol

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
I'm following IEO projects of  Binance , its price has dropped a lot since they completed IEO, and those are the best projects in 2019 so we can track and invest. In my portfolio are Matic, One, BTT, Celer ...
Matic and One I think has good potential in the future, I follow their development on social media

don't sell Both, HODL is what you have to do
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Stakenet Vortex pulling orders off of Binance  Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsHE2rqIH9A
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I agree with your top, but on my own I want to add a very promising altcoin TRON (TRX). I believe that with the next growth of the entire cryptocurrency, this token will show huge growth!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
I'm following IEO projects of  Binance , its price has dropped a lot since they completed IEO, and those are the best projects in 2019 so we can track and invest. In my portfolio are Matic, One, BTT, Celer ...
Pages:
Jump to: