Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 10 alts under $0.10 that can go 100x - page 8. (Read 3575 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Tron is the only cheap altcoin that's worth invest money on right now, gradually this blockchain network will expand in near future, that's certain, for the fact that it's still very cheap you can buy with very little money and hold for many years
I do not agree on this one. Tron is the oldest and the most reliable one among them for sure.
However, we don't know which one worth investing and which one isn't.
Whole point of risky investments is to risk your funds and pray for big reward.
Tron has less chances to gain momentum compared to some relatively unknown tokens/coins
Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
Actually it is rather difficult to achieve this target, but it could be if BTC rose very high.
we also have to look at other marketcap comparisons.
and of course the top 10 coins always follow the price movement of the btc.
so if the coin has increased by 100x then the btc and others are not far from it.
is it possible in the near future to reach 90k btc ?, still very far in my opinion.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
Cardano it is the only platform still i believe which will be the next 100X project still trading less than 0.10$  again XRP is nearing that price its around 0.19$ today while i am posting still it is also having opportunity to get in . Electroneum still lots are opposing but still i am having hope on this coin. it may give goood return in future because team looks active.
Activity: 602
Merit: 729
whatever the cheapest coin is on coinbase when bitcoin goes to all time highs! maybe not 100x but ya never know
Activity: 630
Merit: 118
I think top coin i have just for DOGE and XRP.
I don't know because i am not too interesting with light coin under 1$.
Light coin is have a biggest risk, let's say if we buy DOGE in 37 and than DOGE fall in 35, so we lose 2 Satoshi every DOGE i have.
It is not too good.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Enjin coin is good option for start investing in this coin because this coin are official partner from Samsung electronic where samsung device are embedded with Enjin wallet to transacting cryptocurrency
the partnership of this coin does not guarantee an increase in its price. Now everyone is investing in order to make money. And this partnership with Samsung, which means that the current price for ENJ coin is fair
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Enjin coin is good option for start investing in this coin because this coin are official partner from Samsung electronic where samsung device are embedded with Enjin wallet to transacting cryptocurrency
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Am not really sure about your 100x man Obviously those coins you mentioned have been quite in the market for a time now Dont get me wrong some coin you mentioned might have some significant growth but not as much as you showed Is really impossible in the current market
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I did not expect one of your predictions to succeed and UBT is now approaching $0.5 and I think that token will be successful in achieving it, it looks like in the future there will still be an opportunity to invest with altcoin under $0.1
but such investments bring nothing. if people want to make money with such little money, then they can just forget about it. best it to earn cryptocurrency
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
One of the easiest things in the crypto space to do is to speculate, people can predict whatever they think would be the price of a certain coin and so on, and yet the market will still behave otherwise, this has happened over and over again. What I am driving at is, it is quite hard to predict a particular coin which can reach a certain price within a particular timeframe; most of the coins we hope on to do such ends up doing otherwise while those we might not thought of ends up surprising everyone. Therefore in my own opinion, it is better going for coins whose team are actively working, improving their products and services and thus can offer something good at the appropriate time.
Activity: 311
Merit: 1
So I'm looking to round out my portfolio on about 10 crypto projects that are all under $0.10 right now and have the potential for going 100x by either doing so in the past or has great potential to do so again when the next bull market hits.

So far in my portfolio:

Unibright (UBT)
PolyMath (POLY)
Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR)
Enjin (ENJ)
Singularity (AGI)

I was considering adding WanChain, but I could take it or leave it.  It seems to have really good gains in the past and still is an active project.  But the others are staying in my portfolio.

So I'm looking for about 5 more really strong projects that are currently $0.10 and below with huge potential of 100x.

And GO! lol

As for my opinion, your portfolio is very good. The only asset I would add is elrond. Look and explore this coin in your free time. The project is already ready to launch its final product and thereby there is a growth trend. Recommend. I repeat, this is just my personal opinion.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
I was never a TRON supporter, but now I have reasons to believe that the prices have bottomed out. In case a major bull run occurs sometime in the next few years, then TRON is one of those coins which have the potential to move upward. And I would also say that Justin Sun is behaving in a much more matured manner now, when compared to the theatrics he did earlier.

I've gave up on TRON for quite some time already. Even if it's true what you say that Justin Sun changed, I just can't stand how he represents the whole project. So I sold what I had and now won't look back.

To the 'Top 10 alts that can go 100x' - topic. Everyone should take an extra effort and check each shitaltcoin thoroughly if there is still some development ongoing. The cmc is full of failed projects that were created during the big hype 2017. For most of them even a price below $0.10 is waay too much.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Tron is the only cheap altcoin that's worth invest money on right now, gradually this blockchain network will expand in near future, that's certain, for the fact that it's still very cheap you can buy with very little money and hold for many years
It's too hard to see TRON price go up as strongly as in 2017, although they are heavily updated and run by Justin Sun. But I think it's not a very good investment for everyone, personally I lost too much when investing in this project in 2018.

I was never a TRON supporter, but now I have reasons to believe that the prices have bottomed out. In case a major bull run occurs sometime in the next few years, then TRON is one of those coins which have the potential to move upward. And I would also say that Justin Sun is behaving in a much more matured manner now, when compared to the theatrics he did earlier.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
It's too hard to see TRON price go up as strongly as in 2017, although they are heavily updated and run by Justin Sun. But I think it's not a very good investment for everyone, personally I lost too much when investing in this project in 2018.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 579
Why are you so sure that the Tron blockchain network will gradually develop in the near future? Are you very close to the Tron Blockchain team? or is it limited to your personal guess? because holding Altcoin for years is also not certain that it will benefit someone.
Activity: 344
I did not expect one of your predictions to succeed and UBT is now approaching $0.5 and I think that token will be successful in achieving it, it looks like in the future there will still be an opportunity to invest with altcoin under $0.1

UBT is already up and it had got a good ATH. The outcome later could be in two ways:
1. It is either it keeps rising, considering the limited total and maximum supply, which is 150M and most of the token have been released (circulating supply). Even if any will be released in future, it will not affect the price negatively. So, with ore developmental work(s) by the team, it can easily find its way among the top 10, even if it is not going to be permanent.
2. It can plunge, but this is not likely going to occur, except there is a generally bare in the market and except the team decide to relax on their promises
Generally, this is likely going to be another Chainlink in the making.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Me too hold some $UBT, $ENJ and $POLY I know they are good coin but I don't think x100 is possible x5-x10 would be a more realistic goal in my opinion.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Activity: 182
I think you should consider investing in the ChangeNOW NOW token. It is dead cheap and has a lot of potentials due to its utility across changenow products which include NOWPayments, Nownode and the changenow instant exchange platform. changenow.io is a non custodial decentralized exchange platform that offers one of the best exchange services in the industry at highly competitive rates. You can exchange over 500 digital assets on the changenow platform in as little as 3 minutes without the need to first register. Not only that, you can also buy major cryptocurrencies like bitcoin with your credit or debit card and have them delivered in a matter of minutes. Right now, the changenow NOW token is used as a form of payment for assets looking to list their tokens on the changenow platform and it will continue to grow in demand. The NOW token is already listed on Coinmarketcap and trading for below 1 cent which is undervalued considering its enormous potentials.

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
You can add Zilliqa (ZIL) and Contentos (COS) to your portfolio, I noticed that these two coins are very good and have often experienced pumping in recent days.
I doubt that because I know that the two altcoins you mentioned are currently no developments that could trigger investors to enter because I know the price of cryptocurrency can have a movement when someone buys and enters the platform to support altcoin by buying altcoin available on that platform.
Pages:
Jump to: