Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 10 alts under $0.10 that can go 100x - page 9. (Read 3575 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
For me, I think CRO or crypto.com has the potential  for x5 to x10 right now. Its currently stands at top 11 rank. The company is doing great started on may 2020 up to now, the price is slowly going up and almost gained 470% on its ROI this year.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
Any coin could be that 100x  when a other btc bull run comes. So i guess not necessary to have a top 10 alts.

It's just not any coin I believe coins that are tech-related has a good chance to go 100x coins that are unique and new to the market will  likely hit 100 times when bull runs come, and yes we can compile the top 10 coins because there are very few coins that are under 10 cents less
now it's not unique and new to the market's interest. The market interest in new projects seems to be decreasing. what becomes the focus right now is projects that have real value and development. those who have real updates that can attract investors. they are unique and new is a doubt.
True! Traders and investors now don't care too much about 100x potential coins (or actually they don't believe in that anymore). To be honest, I would hope to hold some coins to the moon. However, I'm now focusing on those projects with real value and developments to ensure that I'm making profits out of it!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
My advice is to choose coins from potential projects in the future, I see, in the future AI projects will determine their quality because technology in the following years will use the AI system. There are some coins from AI projects that I put in my portfolio as my long-term investment assets, like CTXC, FET, and AGI. All of this coins have a large volume and also in top Exchange.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
You can add Zilliqa (ZIL) and Contentos (COS) to your portfolio, I noticed that these two coins are very good and have often experienced pumping in recent days.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
Any coin could be that 100x  when a other btc bull run comes. So i guess not necessary to have a top 10 alts.

no bro . if any coin can be 100x then no coins would be junk but there  is so many coins were now junk without giving them a chance to pump 100x   .

top alts are also more pricey than unranked ones and also not all on the top 10 list can be a candidate for 100x pump . indeed top 10 are irrelivant  . 100x is alot or hardly achievable but if a coin already perform good  , that can still be comendable  .
Activity: 896

It's just not any coin I believe coins that are tech-related has a good chance to go 100x coins that are unique and new to the market will  likely hit 100 times when bull runs come, and yes we can compile the top 10 coins because there are very few coins that are under 10 cents less
now it's not unique and new to the market's interest. The market interest in new projects seems to be decreasing. what becomes the focus right now is projects that have real value and development. those who have real updates that can attract investors. they are unique and new is a doubt.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11

Activity: 910
I appreciate your opinion about the top 10 alts, but I have 1 altcoin which in my opinion has the potential to go to All Time High, namely Vexanium, Vexanium projects from Asia, such as Xinfin, I'm sure VEX will be more than $ 0.1
i don't want to disappoint you, but i have a different opinion from you.
i do not always monitor the coins you mention, but i will be honest. in my judgment, the coin you mentioned is less convincing to reach the value of $ 0.1.

this is just my opinion, maybe i'm wrong. but i hope you will benefit according to what you expect.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
So I'm looking to round out my portfolio on about 10 crypto projects that are all under $0.10 right now and have the potential for going 100x by either doing so in the past or has great potential to do so again when the next bull market hits.

So far in my portfolio:

Unibright (UBT)
PolyMath (POLY)
Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR)
Enjin (ENJ)
Singularity (AGI)

I was considering adding WanChain, but I could take it or leave it.  It seems to have really good gains in the past and still is an active project.  But the others are staying in my portfolio.

So I'm looking for about 5 more really strong projects that are currently $0.10 and below with huge potential of 100x.

And GO! lol

Well some people have really got it right, look at the price of synthetix network token SNX it was under 0.10 for quite a long time but now it is trading over 1 and potentially it can grow higher because of demand and platform success.
Another similar project that is aiming for new highs every other day is jarvis reward token (JRT) you can check it was trading for 1 to 2 cents for a long time but recently community has acknowledged its worth and it is trading over 7 cents now and if the moment continues it can git 20 to 25 cents in few months time.
Similarly, Swissborg CHSB has also proved its products worth and now investors are buying this token like crazy ot has already grown multifold in recent months and have just broken the 10 cents resistance.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
It's been almost a year and my vote is still XSN  Grin

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
What makes you sure enough about those 10 alts can go 100x pump? That's ridiculous. And i don't even heard about some those coins. Maybe those coins have good developed & roadmap for now
but it's difficult to predict about those in the long run. kindly analysis deep before investing your money
Altcoin with a 100x increase is difficult to find so we can only see the pump only temporarily so altcoin does not have such a great pump where market conditions are now down.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1207
What makes you sure enough about those 10 alts can go 100x pump? That's ridiculous. And i don't even heard about some those coins. Maybe those coins have good developed & roadmap for now
but it's difficult to predict about those in the long run. kindly analysis deep before investing your money

True. Who would believe newbie account, that has only 6 posts in 2 years, predictions.

For example lets take a look on PolyMath (POLY). The project was released during "rich ages of 2017". They raised huge funds. Now it is 2020. What have they done during that time - according to roadmap, in 2020 Q1 they released a whitepaper. According to their webpage - whitepaper is released. Wow - release a whitepaper in 3 years. Only in 2021 Q1 they promise to launch a mainnet. What were they doing during 3 years? This project truly will make 100x.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Going 100x is not guaranteed, that's not going to happen unless whales pump such coins or Bitcoin brings in the drive to a new ATH, please don't invest in coins for 100x gains, rather invest for their usefulness, with good use case demand will rise and this is not something that can happen in just two or three years, remember how long it takes Bitcoin to reach where it is today.
Activity: 799
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
What makes you sure enough about those 10 alts can go 100x pump? That's ridiculous. And i don't even heard about those coins. Maybe those coins have good developed & roadmap for now but it's difficult to predict about those in the long run
he was saying it based on his expectation without any data that can support his statement about the potential of those coins to go to 10x.

It's also better for him to try to do another research again. He was not having a strong point to call them all to have a lot of potentials to go to the moon.
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork
I appreciate your opinion about the top 10 alts, but I have 1 altcoin which in my opinion has the potential to go to All Time High, namely Vexanium, Vexanium projects from Asia, such as Xinfin, I'm sure VEX will be more than $ 0.1
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I don't know why these coins were choosen nor what gave the impression that it will do 100x maybe this year but what I can say is, it doesn't work that way again. There are many altcoins today each seeking investors attention, now the question is, what's the assurance that these projects will attract a good load of investors which will cause it to do 100x? Also, from another angle, most investors see it better going for new IEO projects on big exchanges where they can get quick money than in already developed or struggling project whose team might even be lossing hope or focus, I am not saying these projects team aren't focus but I am just giving an instance. My humble opinion is, invest because of what you have seen the team doing and so on not because of 100x or what someone (experts) says.

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I think 100 x gains could take place over the next two years and on my radar and in my portfolio I have both ADA, ZIL and VET as three coins under ten cents that could over the next two to three years or the next bull run potentially hit a dollar.  I am looking into various DEFI coins as well, but some of them are more expensive, but could explode as I believe DEFI and third generation blockchains are what I think will spur the next bull run, as were ETHEREUM BASED ICOS back in 2016/2017, which kicked off the last bull run. I think though this bear cycle is a longer one and so the bull run could be a much more longer drawn out one. The financial system in the world is not healthy plus we have corona virus, which is kind of slowing things down in the short term, but what are making blockchain and DEFI even more needed and important for long term.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Currently KICK is the best altcoin to invest , they have very a good and friendly user trading platform and good future road map..

Not a bad choice, I'd say. I got a few KICK tokens as airdrop around 2-3 months back. And so far, I am satisfied with the price movements. There was at least one pump-and-dump cycle in February, when the exchange rates shot up by 15 times in a few days. Now the prices are back to the previous levels, but we can expect another pump anytime now.
I just hope that when the airdrop is unlocked, the price will increase many times to help people get profit. This project seems very promising and we should wait a bit so they can develop in the future
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Currently KICK is the best altcoin to invest , they have very a good and friendly user trading platform and good future road map..

Not a bad choice, I'd say. I got a few KICK tokens as airdrop around 2-3 months back. And so far, I am satisfied with the price movements. There was at least one pump-and-dump cycle in February, when the exchange rates shot up by 15 times in a few days. Now the prices are back to the previous levels, but we can expect another pump anytime now.
Pages:
Jump to: