Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 126. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 458
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 02:13:42 AM
Ethereum and NEO are two altcoins to invest in for now because those two coins are on the run and you may eventually make huge return by investing in them.
Activity: 153
January 13, 2018, 01:34:08 AM
IOTA will definitely grow. Could you advise what will raise in price in June approximately?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 01:00:16 AM
Investing in cryptocurrency can be fruitful if we select the right cryptocurrency to invest so we have to become careful while investing our money in cryptocurrency.We can earn a good amount of money by trading cryptocurrency but if we are new then there will be huge chance of big loss.I have also invested in many altcoins and is in good profit untill now.But in this month many coins price have decreased.As a investor you shouldn’t fear of price decrease because always increase is not possible.
Activity: 308
January 13, 2018, 12:41:35 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

You can check on the internet what is the best or good 3 altcoins, but the 3 good altcoins that I know is MaidSafeCoin, Ethereum, SYScoins.
MaidSafeCoin is also known as MAID. It has a good development team, with some interesting ideas behind it, such as farming to share your computer as a distributed Dropbox or Google Drive. The coin also has a large market cap. Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications. Ethereum is a distributed public blockchain network. Syscoin is a cryptocurrency that enables instant payments to anyone in the world, regardless of location. Like all alt-coins, Syscoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate without any central authority. Syscoin has grown to become a blockchain protocol, built off bitcoin's but extending its capabilities, that offers complete solutions to a robust user base comprising individual developers and corporations.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
January 13, 2018, 12:05:44 AM
I suggest to invest a lot of coins because if it is only 2 then it will be hard to guess, coins that are likely to be very profitable coins are EDO, ENVION, PPT, Monaco Card, STORM and so on.
Activity: 191
January 12, 2018, 10:55:03 PM
Now I'm investing ethereum and litecoin. These two currencies are the ones that go up without much manipulation tells during a bitcoin price increase. I'm sure these two coins they will show their potential in this 2018. But if you have very small amount for investment then you to take time to research the coin you want to invest and take your own risk in investing the right coin you believe in.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
January 12, 2018, 09:21:06 PM
Instead, I will give you top 3

My top 3 picks for the Quarter will be

$ETH
$NEO
$STRAT

The first quarter of 2018 holds some amazing ICOs which are based on $ETH and $NEO, undoubtedly we are seeing a steady but rapid growth in both of these.
$STRAT announced that by end of January 2018, there will be 2 ICOs which will be $STRAT verified ICOs. One of the ICOs is marked as a multi billionaire chinese org, I place my bets whenever I hear China. 
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 08:53:40 PM
The top 2 Altcoins that good to invest now is TRX and Ethereum Smiley just for me but just watch your blackfolio
Activity: 29
January 12, 2018, 08:33:38 PM
Am hedging a decent chunk of change on Burst (again), I did well on a recent rise  (bought at 0.02, sold at 0.1) although not significant amounts. There has been a dip and price is about $0.06, which is really undervalued for this project so am now all in for the mid term and expect x10 in a few weeks and x100 in a few months. This is also my choice for a x1000 possibly end of the year, although am less certain about that (but then who is actually really certain of x1000 lol)
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
January 12, 2018, 06:50:10 PM
I really would recommend also Bancor to the list that you all have made. It still has underperformed compared to other coins which don't solve important problems like Bancor does - so long term Bancor is a huuuge win.
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 12, 2018, 06:32:04 PM
The price of bitcoin is very low. I would buy on your place exactly bitcoin. When the price grows, then you can buy many different altcoins for it. Maybe the second one is Ethereum. As the whole market is in red tones, here Ethereum shows stability.
Yeah, holding coins at stable platforms it's a really good idea, but there is also other platforms which have stable price right now on the market Cardano,NEO the price growing potential with this platform is also high because of upcoming ICO and this tokens can bring the price of NEO higher and i think it the next 1-2 months it can get to point of 200-300$ for 1/Token
Activity: 448
January 12, 2018, 06:31:03 PM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

BTC is still the best. You will gain much profit by holding BTC, WAVES grows slowly but you can also earn the growth too. I am not sure about shift. I think you'd better invest in etc. LTC is great too. ETC price is quite stable. Never drop at lowest price.
Activity: 112
January 12, 2018, 06:27:16 PM
(ITNS) intense coin.
This is not an ICO, and recently it got a lot of attention and it rose in price, yet is still cheap coin with low coin cap.
It is a privacy coin, devs are working on decentralized VPN based on ITNS blockchain.
This coin is very young, it launched around 5 months ago, listed only in stocks.exchange, after more listings it will go up much more.
I'm a holder of this coin.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/intensecoin/
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-intense-coin-blockchain-backed-decentralized-vpn-hybrid-pow-2090765
https://twitter.com/intensecoin?lang=en
https://intensecoin.com/
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 06:20:32 PM
Now two currencies show just a giant growth. First is the Dragon chain. They promote other projects. This company is growing, and investing in a large company is a good idea. The second successful investment is Kucoin Shares. Everyone wants to get a part of the profits. And the cost is simply multiplied.
Activity: 1
January 12, 2018, 06:07:30 PM
We all have our favourite coin. Some do research and some don't. My favourite coin in terms of technology is xspec, it is the leading privacy coin in terms of innovation at the moment. However, the market did not yet get aware of it. So, I will have to hodl for a long time.
Activity: 196
January 12, 2018, 05:58:12 PM

ADA or the Cardano and the second coin is NEO. ADA because it comes with a great concept and idea while I like neo because its a fee free network. If we are seeing network fees as a problem the neo platform will provide the best solution with reduced network times.
Very soon the price of Cardano ADA will be trading above 3$, currently its price is trading below 1$. To me i think the second best altcoin is siacoin, which also have good potential and its price will also increase too much in next few months, therefore investment in these two altcoins can really gvie you a good profit.

Siacoin is cloud storage? If you take the example of how bummed Dent ( like a coin) then it can be. Why it is very much like Siacoin. What is its advantages?

Activity: 265
January 12, 2018, 05:22:16 PM
The price of bitcoin is very low. I would buy on your place exactly bitcoin. When the price grows, then you can buy many different altcoins for it. Maybe the second one is Ethereum. As the whole market is in red tones, here Ethereum shows stability.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
January 12, 2018, 04:46:49 PM

ADA or the Cardano and the second coin is NEO. ADA because it comes with a great concept and idea while I like neo because its a fee free network. If we are seeing network fees as a problem the neo platform will provide the best solution with reduced network times.
Very soon the price of Cardano ADA will be trading above 3$, currently its price is trading below 1$. To me i think the second best altcoin is siacoin, which also have good potential and its price will also increase too much in next few months, therefore investment in these two altcoins can really gvie you a good profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
January 12, 2018, 04:30:41 PM
At present, there is a great potential of Altcoin, many new altcoins that have just entered the market and listed in exchange for a high high profit prospect and have a good and solid concept and idea. And, in my opinion, some of these altcoyins are Utrust, AppCoin and DeepBrainchain..
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
January 12, 2018, 04:20:01 PM

The first You should check the current tend of the coin about 3 month, Bitcoin is falling, other coin also tend to be similar. But besides that, some coin prices  up. ex: RDD, DASh,IOTA.... If you decide buy 3 coin I think you should buy RDD coin, Verge coin and Dogecoin. I seen 3 altcoins very good, in the future 3 altcoin will increase quickly. I checked it, I think you should buy this altcoins
Jump to: