Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 129. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
January 12, 2018, 07:13:17 AM
To invest to now, I will pick Bitclave and Wagerr, I expect the price to grow singnificantly in coming months, Bitclave is into search market and Wagerr is going to launch its master nodes soon and locked in 50 million of its tokens in MN
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 07:04:31 AM
Does anyone of you have some idea which ICO are worth investing in? I have been doing some research and I stumbled across Giftz.io. The project is indeed amazing, check this out: https://www.coinstaker.com/giftz-forms-alliance-blockv-bring-augmented-reality-loyalty-based-blockchain-program/
Activity: 14
January 12, 2018, 06:59:21 AM
This is something to look into

The new IMDB for festivals, concerts and artist
Its transparant and a lot of people are using it already in Beta

Viberate (VIB)

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/vibrant-community-viberates-key-ico-and-product-success/

Use Beta via:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/7521e604_938b9e6d_65f0c6af

And Fuel ans Etherparty
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 12, 2018, 06:58:32 AM
Go for ETH and choose from TRX/ADA. Promise you will not regret this Cheesy
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 06:23:33 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

For me, the 3 altcoins that will see great return with half a year are Etherium, Ripple, and Monero. Etherium is gaining grounds and consider the next Bitcoin. But for me what will I do is still invest in Bitcoin because people started to know cryptocurrencies and normally they will use the well-known currency which is Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
January 12, 2018, 06:16:36 AM
Long term= bitcoin, waves, eth
Short term= Kucoin, bnb
Yes, for short term investement it is right to choose "exchange coins" such as Binance, KuCoin, Coss coins. A lot of new investors came and they need this coins for cheap trading.
Activity: 42
January 12, 2018, 06:07:36 AM
Greetings to everyone!
There is a pretty new anonymous altcoin that is inspired from ZCash and currently has a low price, but began to increase in the last days.
Is called BitcoinZ.
Here is a video describing it and also it contains an interactive explanation of the zkSNARKS - zero knowledge algorithm.
https://youtu.be/3hVG888tOpY

If you have some free time, please check it out!
Have a nice day!
Activity: 432
January 12, 2018, 06:07:22 AM
You should select new altcoin from ICO projects as all of these altcoins have very high potential and will likely pump well when listed on major exchanges. Right now you can invest in EDO and APPC as these are two very high potential altcoins
Activity: 98
January 12, 2018, 06:06:24 AM
Lbc . Good investment this year .
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
January 12, 2018, 06:04:43 AM
no two, i'll choice ethereum. im sure in future it will pump more than now. and it can 2-3x
ethereum is best altcoin until now. eth have popular like bitcoin, big transaction everyday, and almost all altcoin is under ethereum. so its difficult to compete with it
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 05:58:19 AM
I know that in the 2018 monitor with such coins as: zcash for, Monero, Ethereum, NEO, IOTA , for example , look to him

Do you know IQeon project? Just look and you will see, it worth to monitor
Activity: 518
January 12, 2018, 05:52:20 AM
I know that in the 2018 monitor with such coins as: zcash for, Monero, Ethereum, NEO, IOTA , for example , look to him
Activity: 518
January 12, 2018, 05:50:11 AM
The top 2 altcoins to invest in now are Oyster Protocol  - a web storage and the solution for the advertisements. you can check the whitepaper and its road map on their website and AppCoins - app store protocol which is supported by Aptoide community.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
January 12, 2018, 05:47:51 AM
I think Waves is a best choose to long term investment. For your queastion, second answer is Ethereum or Verge i think because they are very good currency to earn a good profit.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
January 12, 2018, 05:38:54 AM
TRX as the price will hit a dollar if ever it will happen hehehe and also
XLM as I see on the charts and the projects behind it
XRP is also a good coin and I doubled my income with this coin. despite of its bankster thingy I should give it a try and take advantage of price hyped because this coin is decentralized and has a news that it is connected to the banks hehehe. hopefully this coin make me rich again
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
January 12, 2018, 05:30:27 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

Monero, Monero, Monero.

Originally I would probably say Dash and Monero, but Dash has already had its run two weeks ago Dash would pause at current level for some time before advancing again. But Monero! Monero is still lacking behind BTC but a lot and if you look at its history you could be guaranteed its price would only rise against USD, very quickly, for sure!

Monero is looking good, but I wonder how much it headroom there is. It already had a pretty good run. Market cap is almost $4 billion now.
But I think Ripple is also very good looking for long-term investment. Its potential is huge for people who want to invest in altcoin. And still much more actually altcoin actually very good to invest.
Activity: 87
January 12, 2018, 05:23:07 AM
e-Chat now becomes popular. The team developed great messenger app with the ability to earn money on the likes.
Activity: 154
January 12, 2018, 05:18:48 AM
I think NEO and ETH are the best options at this time because we have seen very good growth of these two altcoins this year and it is certain that in 2018 these two altcoins will attract a large community in the future and the price may be very high
What do you think about educational projects? There is no any apart https://teachmeplease.io/pres-eng.pdf

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 04:01:36 AM
WTC,WABI are best option for  now.
But investing on good ICO is better than investing on existing coin. it give more return than investing on existing  one.
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 03:57:08 AM
Everyone has his own list. It is better to choose the currency in which to invest. So no one should be blamed. I keep stratis and Dash.
Jump to: