Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 29. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 108
July 12, 2018, 01:22:06 AM
Choose Ethereum as Vitalik Buterin and his team are very busy of developing Ethereum so that the platform could be more feasible to the masses https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/www.ccn.com/vitalik-buterin-ethereum-will-eventually-achieve-1-million-transactions-per-second/amp/ then choose EOS as cyber threat is now really serious in which the need to protect our system is very vital to the community. With these two Altcoins then for sure the products and the investments will have a better future.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
July 12, 2018, 01:09:28 AM
I will not tire of repeating that the best investment at the moment is an investment in Refereum, Apex or Red Pulse.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 12:42:02 AM
I always believe in ETH NEO because they are consolidated with the market and always recover from big losses fast and a good investment in the short term
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 04:59:26 AM
I would choose to invest two altcoins in the top 10 coin top on coinmarketcap. Since most of this 10 coin is the ten most potent and secure coins in the market, I would probably invest in XRP and BCH
Activity: 271
July 11, 2018, 04:47:14 AM
Currently, I only invest my money in Bitcoin and ETH. I think this will be the two coin I will invest long-term in a few years. I do not like altcoin because the altcoin is not safe and can disappear at any time
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
July 11, 2018, 04:43:23 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

NEO, NANO, and ADA are the three coin I am investing. I encourage everyone to head to these three coins as soon as possible. Because at the end of the year, these coins can earn you at least x10 times
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
July 11, 2018, 04:32:49 AM
It is safe to invest the capital it is possible and ETH. At this coin high potential for growth. Besides пepcпeктивнeн NEO, EOS in them it is necessary to invest the capital on the long term
Activity: 176
MeVu
July 10, 2018, 01:29:11 PM
Ethereum and Ripple, these are top for me. I've already invested last weeks more than $ 1.000 and I divided it into these two coins. I really don't trust Bitcoin anymore, very low profit and it's going down for sure.
Activity: 85
July 10, 2018, 01:10:18 PM
Safex for sure, it will comeback really strong. My prediction is about 2 dollars in 3 months. Linda is also very cheap you should research!
Activity: 168
July 10, 2018, 12:54:47 PM
My top is Ethereum and EOS. Both of them are fundamental and may fall if the whole crypto fall at all.
I would bet on IOS and NEO. These coins have a strong technical part, they will take a leading place in the future.
Activity: 136
July 10, 2018, 12:47:01 PM
My top is Ethereum and EOS. Both of them are fundamental and may fall if the whole crypto fall at all.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 12:41:48 PM
I think 2 Altcoin should invest right now is Stellar and IOTA both are having many powerful platform developments and many new collaborative projects.
Activity: 397
July 09, 2018, 12:11:34 PM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

Welcome mate. Crypto currency is look like a magic and in here you can get opportunity be a millionaire. The topmost alts profitable in current market which are Ethereum, NEO and IOTA. You can invest in the top 3, reliable coins. Good day with crypto.
Activity: 56
July 09, 2018, 12:02:30 PM

Nowadays trading is very risky business, the market is too volatile. My investors are looking to the perspective ICO projects and I found it. We will invest to the Kelvin Blockchain. Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand. You can read more information about the project here: https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
Activity: 75
July 08, 2018, 05:03:59 AM
It's been so old post now, but still very relevant for all as no one can be sure about which token or altcoin will give them the benefit Smiley
For me, my personal favorite is POLY tokens, and then PRIV tokens which are recently launched and targeting anonymity and not doing any ICO, only airdrop to there community members.
Activity: 266
July 08, 2018, 04:26:44 AM
Now many altcoins are best condition to invest in crypto market my first choice coin is ethereum it's most reliable coin. Second coin EOS now EOS still growing coin in crypto market. It has going to bright.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 03:52:32 AM
I think that investing in altcoins is not so advisable now. But I would advise you Red Pulse or Refereum. Really two decent coins.
Activity: 169
July 08, 2018, 03:48:02 AM
Well for me bitcoin and ethereum is still one of the best tokens to invest. Also I heard some good news in Neo tokens. Since their platform is same or the same in ethereum and in bitcoin.
Activity: 126
July 08, 2018, 03:44:14 AM
NEO and BCH are the two most potent coin present, if you hold them now will be a good opportunity, and you will become rich by holding them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
July 08, 2018, 01:26:34 AM
My personal favourite is NEO. So that for sure. Another coin I've been a fan of for a while is ADA. The team behind it is stellar but there hasn't been a lot of hype around it lately. I do feel that once their vision and development roadmap falls into place, both these coins are going to be out-performers.
Pages:
Jump to: