Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 32. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 06:17:26 AM
Well, I still advise Zilliqa and AION. These are two more promising projects. Of course there are a lot of other good coins, but I bought these two in large quantities right after they entered the market. I think it was a good investment. The developers there are just geniuses.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 06:04:50 AM
TBH I would advise stick to top 20 coins, Cardano is my opinion will be a sure thing come the bull run, likewise will be Neo, these are huge space to grow in this area so I would choose these

I have more than 2 favorites that I think are the best altcoins for investment. These are Ontology, Credits, OmiseGO, IOTA, TRON, Gladius, EIDOO, and Stellar.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 05:09:39 PM
TBH I would advise stick to top 20 coins, Cardano is my opinion will be a sure thing come the bull run, likewise will be Neo, these are huge space to grow in this area so I would choose these
in any case, I choose the first coin and this is the epherium. I am confident in the near future of the etherium and the real demand for ETH in society for quite a long time. But I have still views on ripple, because to date this coin well connects the crypto currency with the banking system.
Activity: 35
July 02, 2018, 04:22:20 PM
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
July 02, 2018, 03:51:12 PM
Check Blockshipping.
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Acorn collective. Soon on exchanges. HITBTC and Bancor. Fund managers invested here.

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 02, 2018, 03:27:39 PM
if you are looking to double you investment fast Bitcoin Gold and Lumens are currently on fire. Bitcoin gold with a 15.63 percent market increase holding a current value of 29.89 US dollar. While, XLM has a 10.47 percent marker increase with a value of 0.2141. both altcoins are not just good in trading but a great altcoin to hold long time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 02:31:13 PM
It seems to me that eos and quark chain are not bad for investments. I say this because these coins are very promising and in the winter they will give a good profit.
Activity: 283
July 02, 2018, 12:55:29 PM
Dash and Neo this two coins best invest now these coins price is cheap this is right time to invest so you will get return more profit and these coins are long term investment.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
July 02, 2018, 12:33:09 PM
I think, there are so many good choices right now. However, if I was asked to choose 2 things, I would choose Cardano, and stellar. Stable, and they have solid management also big positive news later. Hopefully, this situation will be gone, so volatile now.
Activity: 182
July 02, 2018, 11:50:51 AM
ADC is pleased to announce that our Pre-sale has begun, the 30th June 2018 at 10 AM Germany Time and the fastest contributors got their ADC secured. They are so excited to have you onboard and become part of the future of investment. ADC launchs the ICO for the purpose of bringing the ADC closer to the community, from which they can experience the technology that the ADC brings.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
July 02, 2018, 11:21:53 AM
I think Bitcoin and ETH are the perfect choices if you want to invest now. Their prices are going down continuously since many months and price pump is coming so its time to buy these to coins and earn some good profit.

Why does everyone look only at these two coins, although their price has fallen, still they will not bring much profit as the promising Altcoins? There are so many new projects such as EOS, ADA, and others that can show growth much higher. I would consider them as long-term investments.  Cool
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
July 02, 2018, 10:56:36 AM
I think Bitcoin and ETH are the perfect choices if you want to invest now. Their prices are going down continuously since many months and price pump is coming so its time to buy these to coins and earn some good profit.
Activity: 102
July 02, 2018, 10:52:41 AM
If you plan to hold cryptocurrency for a long time, Bitcoin and ETH are good choices! I don't recommend other altcoins because the stability of other coins is very poor. When the market falls quickly, these coins may return to 0!
Activity: 140
July 02, 2018, 10:30:45 AM
altcoin is very potential to become one of the favorable crypto currency after bitcoin, and some crypto currencies which I think have such good potential are

https://elevenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/neoxeth.jpg

ethereum (ETH) and NEO
Activity: 181
July 02, 2018, 10:08:41 AM
two very good altcoins for investment in my opinion are Ethereum and EOS, these two coins have advanced technology. I'm sure both of these coins will continue to grow and will be great in the future.
Activity: 168
July 02, 2018, 10:08:04 AM
2 coin needed to invest because they are nowadays promising ripple and litecoin. According to statistics, the ripple has a good growth rate. Bitcoin returned to the $ 12,000 mark, the rupee appreciated by nearly 70% in January( through the source provided)
copper member
Activity: 224
July 02, 2018, 09:08:29 AM
you'd better diversify your investment . thirty percent is on bitcoin . it is the most reliable coin form 2008 till now . fifty percent is on altcoin . for example , ether , neo , eos , ark . the rest can invest in some ICO .
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
July 02, 2018, 08:52:55 AM
If i will make some advise, I will go for Altcoins that will provide a revolutionized Blockchain like EOS and Cardano (ADA). not for they are still price under value they have teams that will work hard for the success of there project. Dont go for some shitcoins or altcoins that to good to be true use cases and no support from community.

I agree with you. I also look at these projects more than on ethereum and bitcoin. I think Cardano has a great future. Their developments can reach a new level in the development of this technology. And it seems to me that they will bring much more profit to their investors than the coins from the top two!
Activity: 692
July 02, 2018, 08:20:13 AM
If i will make some advise, I will go for Altcoins that will provide a revolutionized Blockchain like EOS and Cardano (ADA). not for they are still price under value they have teams that will work hard for the success of there project. Dont go for some shitcoins or altcoins that to good to be true use cases and no support from community.
Activity: 24
July 02, 2018, 06:42:27 AM
ONT QKC GOChain
Pages:
Jump to: