Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 33. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 06:39:17 AM
Altcoin that is potentially beneficial in the future is ethereum, neo, litecoin.
These three coins are altcoins that have great potential to rise to a high price.
This is evident from the number of altcoin users who invested in this coin.
Many people benefit from investing in the three coins.
Therefore, this coin is worth investing in.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 06:24:39 AM
I would choose coin EGT and MCT. MCT is growing steadily, while EGT has just hit the exchange, but it has a strong foundation that is expected to grow strongly.

Those coins didn't list on Coinmarketcap yet? I think we should invest on coin that already listed in there.
Activity: 126
July 02, 2018, 05:38:30 AM
I would choose coin EGT and MCT. MCT is growing steadily, while EGT has just hit the exchange, but it has a strong foundation that is expected to grow strongly.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
July 02, 2018, 05:14:41 AM
Metronome and Egretia are the most promising alts now because just come out from ICO and have great teams behind, DYOR!
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
July 02, 2018, 03:19:23 AM
I would invest in NPXS (PundiX) and ETH.
ETH because it is the future for new cryptocurrencies, and NPXS for its fast implementation and widespread promotions.
Both of them are having very low price right now so buy them and hold them.
Activity: 80
July 02, 2018, 03:07:51 AM
i suggest you to jump into bitwhite, the most cheapest DPOS coin wich have good community support, it can go 1$ when btc bull start again
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 02:49:44 AM
i'm able to endorse ethereum and litecoin and waves as desirable altcoin to put money into now because they have got correct potentials and are stable for preserve. Ethereum has correct technology and blockchain that icos adopts and it's far the second one first-rate coin in crypto foreign money at the same time as neo and litecoin has the ability to yield excellent income whilst you keep on long time as they will gain more buyers and the fee will rise higher.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 02:48:59 AM
Viacoin (VIA) - Safe | Segwit | Lightning Network | Auxpow | Fast
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
July 02, 2018, 02:44:04 AM
I believe despite the hate and FUD I can say that XRP is one of the best altcoin to invest now. They have an income generating business and they are closing deals with almost all of the big financial institutions like western union, middle east banks and many more. Also, you can consider Zilliqa, this is precious gem to moon in the near future.
Activity: 200
July 02, 2018, 02:39:37 AM
I am now investing in 3 coins. This is Red Pulse, Refereum and Elastos - I think this coins will bring wealth.
You can go for ETH and NEO. Invest in ETH and hold it for long term. It looks like you are up to accumulation a diverse portfolio and this is something very profitable in future. You can also hold NEO if you invest now but my suggestion is only what I think. Research about the most profitable and go for it. A subjective topic can only give you information. Good luck!
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
July 01, 2018, 08:23:00 AM
I would strongly suggest looking at Monero and DASH, both have corrected pretty massively form their all time highs in december and are 2 coins that have massive value and real world use case. I would also suggest taking a loom at NEO for a good passive income.

Ether is also a solid bet, but i dont really consider it to be an altcoin anymore
Activity: 224
July 01, 2018, 07:34:02 AM
I see some altcoin developments I think a very good coin to be invested now is Ethereum and Litecoin, both coins have sophisticated technology and have a big community so I'm sure the future of these two coins is very bright.
Activity: 208
July 01, 2018, 07:23:52 AM
My opinion 2 top altcoins for this year is QuarkChain ( Blockchain)-a high-performance block chain that aims to achieve millions of transactions per second (TPS).
and the second member is Fusion (the Blockchain) is a public blockchain, devoting himself to the creation of inclusive cryptofirewall platform by providing misconceived, inter-organizational and inter-site mining contracts.
I am sure they will become the leaders of this year's capital growth in the project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 01, 2018, 05:57:18 AM

two altcoins that I think are great for long-term investments are Ethereum and NEO, I think these coins are potentially big coins in the future so I recommend two of these coins should be on your portfolio.
Activity: 40
July 01, 2018, 05:16:27 AM
Activity: 112
July 01, 2018, 04:38:38 AM
For me the good altcoins that is good to invest with is the NEO and XMR. I suggest them because I see a potential in them, I see that sooner they will pump at their best value and be a great altcoins.
July 01, 2018, 04:35:38 AM
If you choose 2 coins to invest, then this is ETH and NEO.  I think this is a good investment.  If you're lucky, you can make good money.
Activity: 238
July 01, 2018, 04:34:54 AM
I believe that this is ETH and EOS. ETH is the second coin by capitalization. EOS is the closest competitor to ETH, which also launched its new platform and has excellent prospects. It's not just coins, but real platforms with strong teams.
July 01, 2018, 04:24:25 AM
I love the BCH coin, you see when the market fell this coin fell very slowly and when up, this coin has a tremendous speed increase. This is the most promising and promising penny in the future.
Activity: 266
July 01, 2018, 04:09:22 AM
I invest only in the most reliable coins. It seems to me that Eth and IOTA are very reliable and promising projects. I have invested in these coins and hope to get very good profits.
Well, can draw you other coins Well, besides the etherium. It seems to me that none have such prospects as the etherium, as erc 20 gives all the advantages in the future.
The 2 coins that I put a lot of trust in this time to invest to the end of this year are ETH and NEO, these are 2 coin with advanced technical background, professional DEV team and huge support community. In addition, both ETH and NEO are the foundation of many successful ICO projects so the needs of these two crypto will be huge.
Pages:
Jump to: