Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 36. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 01:39:13 PM
I am collecting two coin PundiX and TIO both are both very cheap price to buy. TIO hold (over 2500 TIO) will get airdrop of ICO projects on the floor of TIO. PundiX is also deploying XPOS machines.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
June 27, 2018, 01:36:14 PM
I am now investing in 3 coins. This is Red Pulse, Refereum and Elastos - I think this coins will bring wealth.
If you really only can pick 3 coins, I wouldn't pick 3 completely unknown coins... never heard of them. Maybe you can give some reasons?
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
June 27, 2018, 01:29:54 PM
Coin PundiX is also a remarkable choice. The upcoming PundiX has many events such as launching the XPOS machine, which can be combined with partners like XEM (extremely popular in Japan).
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 01:20:44 PM
I am now investing in 3 coins. This is Red Pulse, Refereum and Elastos - I think this coins will bring wealth.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 12:14:30 PM
If you participate in the airdrop program if successful, you will be rewarded with the same level as your contributions and if you know the investment you can make it more profitable. i think ethreum and ripple
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
June 27, 2018, 10:29:05 AM
Maybe of interest to you, two new hype projects SEELE and QuarkChain. These are successful projects that can in the future give a good profit.
And certainly cost part of your fund you may invest in the ETh, it can give a good growth at the end of this year on good news.
Activity: 126
June 27, 2018, 10:14:07 AM
Now you can buy Credits, Neo, Ada. Within 6 months, these coins will give an excellent profit. I bought a large part of these coins
Activity: 120
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 27, 2018, 09:01:33 AM
Cardano, Iota, NEO. I think in the next 3-6 months these altcoins will show good results.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
June 27, 2018, 08:55:54 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

It really depends on your goals, do you want stable assets with a lower risk or rather the opposite and take a higher risk to aim for exponential growth.

If you want the two alts that have the chance to absolutely explode I recommend Pearl (PRL) and Shell (SHL)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 08:43:58 AM
1. AMB

-currently only $0.25
-you can get a master node for around $3k usd which is an insane deal considering the expected ROI for node operators
-rumored partnerships with Migros (30 billion), GSK (40 billion) and others means there will be mass adoption of AMB-NET platform
-rockstar team with deep connections in Swiss government and corporations
-full fledged IOT platform with their own hardware and proprietary sensors
-main net in July
-only $40mm market cap
-coin burn for each ownership challenge transaction
-most room to grow

2. ETH

-revolutionized smart contracts
-first mover advantage
-well established and connected, not going anywhere
-large and stable, theoretically dips shouldn't affect it as much

Activity: 206
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 08:19:54 AM
The top two biggest altcoins as of now is ethereum and litecoin. The valuenof this two is one if the highest in the entirety of the alternative cryptocurrency industry, which makes them very good investment opportunities. Moreover, these 2 coins have already made it's way to the surface of the market, therefore you can rest assured that these two coins have already made a lasting impression in the market.
I would advise you to take a closer look at ico and new tokens.
quarkchain, egretia, eloncity,arcblock,sentinel protocol and other
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 07:14:45 AM
If you are looking for top altcoin to invest in now that will yield reasonable profit when you hold, I will suggest ethereum as the best altcoin and it price can rise higher than other altcoin and it is also very good for hold on long or short term. You can also invest in NEO, bitcoin cash, and litecoin. They also have good potentials to yield profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
June 27, 2018, 07:08:41 AM
Fusion mainnet possibly will be launched in the near future - In Amsterdam on June 28 there will be fusion conference, thus it is a good moment to buy.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
June 27, 2018, 07:02:43 AM
The best choice is in the PoS v3 side. Chose a good solid coin, like DMD, and you'll see your investment turn to profit in a short time.
Activity: 434
June 27, 2018, 05:26:10 AM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I think three good Altcoins to buy and serve as an investment asset are Ethereum, NEO, and Waves. But these three coins are more suitable to be used as a long-term investment asset. Because this will be more profitable than you hold it within a few months.
Activity: 266
June 27, 2018, 04:04:51 AM
Now  crypto market many altcoins best to invest currently crypto market is going dumb compare with last January. But now best time to buy. My choice is ethereum it's number one altcoin, it has great potential. Many investors believe on the ethereum. Ethereum will go bright future. Second option neo it's has unique smart economy technology Neo dominant Asian market.
Activity: 378
June 27, 2018, 03:06:17 AM

The best three Altcoins to invest now are Ethereum, Litecoin, and NEO. Yes, these three coins I think are very good and promise you to make your investment assets.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
June 27, 2018, 02:54:38 AM
Check Blockshipping.
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Acorn collective. Soon on exchanges. HITBTC and Bancor. Fund managers invested there mostly...

Blockshiping is a good project but is ICO, here the topic is asking about coin already on the exchange that potential to invest. You can collect BNB at a good price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
June 27, 2018, 02:41:16 AM
Check Blockshipping.
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Acorn collective. Soon on exchanges. HITBTC and Bancor. Fund managers invested there mostly...

Activity: 644
June 27, 2018, 02:34:39 AM
The top 2 altcoins in my mind are only Bitcoin and Ethereum because already these two coins are giving very good opportunity for the new people. I think this is the right option to buy these coins when they are at dips because once the market starts recovering the price those coins will increase surely.
Pages:
Jump to: