Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 55. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 08:50:44 AM
I would probably suggest the litecoin and ethereum because this two has always a future and if you are going to look for the marketcap this two has one of the high in the market especially the ethereum. As you can see now a days, this ethereum is growing it's value so I think this will continue that's why this is good to invest.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 08:45:40 AM
Ncash and GRS are very suitable for long term investment but we need a bull market to see real increment
Activity: 24
April 21, 2018, 08:41:22 AM
In present situations my suggestion for top two altcoins are Ethereum and Litecoin, which both have strong potential to grow. After these another two are Ripple and Waves also good altcoins for long term investment.

i still believe litecoin could do ATH this year
Activity: 24
April 21, 2018, 08:33:32 AM
cardano and nano i think safe
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
April 21, 2018, 08:18:39 AM
1. Ethereum : looked like this time ethereum will be back to $1000 ish and if it is break all time high i believe it will create new all time high.
2. Auctus : token on top of ethereum network. Its like gvt 2.0 gvt ever reach 52x and i believe auctus will do the same. Marketcap is too low for such project and developer team. Not so much hype when ico but now people ruahing buy this coin after knows its potential
cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 03:17:53 AM
Team ETH all the way. This coin will just keep growing
About Ethereum agree, in the last couple of weeks showed good growth! This indicates that he will update the new historical maximum in the near future!
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016
April 21, 2018, 03:07:26 AM

Monero  ZEC  ADA

And many more possible trading tools.
The most important thing is to choose a trading platform on which you can find a reasonable price for crypto currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 02:20:14 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I have no original ideas about where to invest. Choose Ethereum as a first asset to invest and next altcoin it would be Litecoin or Dash maybe. There is no exceptionally right answer on the question about investing.

Many of us doesn't have an original ideas about on where to invest since mostly all of us are just joining with the flow and go with those trend coin around. But If people want to go with passive with huge chances to uplift then maybe its better for them to go with Ethereum together with Dash since these two coin are so great and have adoptive technologies.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
April 21, 2018, 02:18:17 AM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I have no original ideas about where to invest. Choose Ethereum as a first asset to invest and next altcoin it would be Litecoin or Dash maybe. There is no exceptionally right answer on the question about investing.
Activity: 28
April 20, 2018, 06:07:03 PM
Team ETH all the way. This coin will just keep growing
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 05:17:36 PM
ETH and Stratis, I know that they are similar to the same, but they are a large competitor of each other, and is fascinating to hold both of them because it will become the reason of their competition, and, perhaps, their price will grow above and above because of a competition. matter of time.
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 12:31:26 PM

I think Ethereum, Litecoin and NEO are the altcoins that would give great returns and are
very profitable in the next 3-6 months at most. Given the the current market conditions,
if the pace remains and it's gonna pump up even if it's slow. The prices these coins will
be then would be doubled. I think MONERO should also be included, technically these coins
follow Bitcoins and Ethereum's lead in the market. As soon as we see BTC pumping up and
soaring, altcoins are gonna be looking good with it.
April 20, 2018, 12:14:49 PM
If to choose 2 coins, IMO very solid projects are ICX and VEN. Huge potential, great fundamentals and far away from ATH.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
April 20, 2018, 11:55:22 AM
The top two biggest altcoins as of now is ethereum and litecoin. The valuenof this two is one if the highest in the entirety of the alternative cryptocurrency industry, which makes them very good investment opportunities. Moreover, these 2 coins have already made it's way to the surface of the market, therefore you can rest assured that these two coins have already made a lasting impression in the market.
Activity: 40
April 20, 2018, 07:33:08 AM
I recommend SpeedCash (SCS). Low marketcap, fast and low supply of only 450000 coins.

Request Network will turn out nicely too most likely.
Activity: 39
April 20, 2018, 07:30:39 AM
Actually, I believe in Monero and Binance Coin. Monero has shot up so much from $50 to over $300 in a span of a few months. Binance is basically a popular exchange and I’ve personally used it. It’s popular because it usually offers discounted fees and they have plenty of coins listed.
Activity: 57
April 20, 2018, 07:26:04 AM
They are probably Ethereum and Litecoin. Ethereum is amazing because it introduced their own Ethereum network, in which other people can create tokens based on it. It made it easier for developers to create their own tokens. Litecoin’s greatest feature is perhaps their lightning network and atomic swap which made transactions a lot faster.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 06:29:16 AM
The market began to recover and this kind of discussion is increasingly appearing on the forum, I'm happy about it! I bought the Ethereum, Bitcoin and Litecoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 06:21:31 AM
My first choice is Peculium coin PCL and the next i prefer Ripple coin Xrp. Peculium is the first AI based coin that would go moon. These both coins are for long term investment.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
April 20, 2018, 02:21:57 AM
My first choice of investment in crypto market is always ETH and I see it as most undervalued alt coin right now and its ideal to start accumlating ETH at current rate. Just like nobody knows what BTC ATH will be, same is my oponion about ETH.
Monero, Riple and Bitcoin Gold are also good option for long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: