Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 53. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 06:44:15 AM
How can someone still recommend EOS? Who would seriously consider buying EOS now at these prices? Not a good deal imo.

I think it's better to concentrate on coins, that haven't pumped that much.
Lisk, Komodo, Stratis could be an example. Also Oyster really lost much in the last month and is climbing up again.

Lisk: Custom tokens and dApps coming very soon
Komodo: Monaize presale soon
Stratis: ICO platform launch soon
Oyster: Main net launch in a few days
Activity: 294
April 24, 2018, 06:39:27 AM
EOS and NEO. But on such volatile market one must have serious reasons to invest in anything. Moods on the market are changing several hundred times a day. Smiley
I agree. These 2 coins for a long time in my portfolio. When is the fall I try to buy more.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 06:30:06 AM
I recommend NEX, EOS and TRON. In my opinion, they are both very potential in 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
April 23, 2018, 04:11:43 PM
Now, the most promising coins are NEO and Bitcoin Cash, look at their growth dynamics, it just surprises. On these coins, you can earn already tomorrow, rather than wait 6-9 months for a profit.
don't forget ethereum, i think they are much better than NEO lol
2 of my favorite altcoins are ethereum and Cardano. Cardano is growing very fast, now it is liested in the big market in various countries. I think cardano has a future prospect
Activity: 207
April 23, 2018, 03:40:01 PM
Now, the most promising coins are NEO and Bitcoin Cash, look at their growth dynamics, it just surprises. On these coins, you can earn already tomorrow, rather than wait 6-9 months for a profit.
I am ready to support you, I also make decisions looking through the market in the first place, and secondly, I look at the technical part of the coin.
Activity: 238
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 23, 2018, 03:13:40 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 03:11:00 PM
NEO and STRATIS is my choice from the top 100 cryptocurrency market coins. But if we think more broadly then I would choose TKY and GLADIUS.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
April 23, 2018, 02:05:13 PM
NEO and GAS these are top 2 alt coins to invest now as per their technology development both the coins have lot of potential if u hodl for entire year
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
April 23, 2018, 02:04:31 PM
EOS and NEO. But on such volatile market one must have serious reasons to invest in anything. Moods on the market are changing several hundred times a day. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
April 23, 2018, 01:51:22 PM
This IKO should show itself well!
BitRewards  https://bitrewards.network/ provides a platform for loyalty and rewards that connects all types of online stores with customers!
Concluded partnerships with TUI, Eventbrite and GoPro!
The total volume of BIT tokens will be up to 2 billion, and the token sale volume will be up to 1.28 billion.
The soft cap of $3 million has already been hit, and there is an additional hard cap of $15 million.
Furthermore, all unsold tokens will be burnt. Funds are used for product development and global scaling.!
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
April 23, 2018, 01:06:38 PM
One of the coins that is still under the radar is waves, it is still very low arround 60k sat. It is a coin with a great team behind it and they hae a great vision. They want to be the next Ethereum!
Activity: 392
April 23, 2018, 12:06:53 PM
NEO and only NEO, I believe that you need to focus on one coin to buy as much as possible. I am absolutely confident in the stability and prospects of this coin...
Activity: 24
April 23, 2018, 11:47:36 AM
99% of comments in topics like "Top alts now" are written by people who are shilling coins in their bags. This is common to shill coins you hodl, but it makes such topics completely pointless.
Activity: 207
Merit: 5
April 23, 2018, 11:45:22 AM
You should take a look at Open Collectors Network - the future protocol for one-of-a-kind tokens ( private sale phase with up to 30% bonus )

Platform has currently no competition, with regards to the possibility of creating tokens and in general, to the breadth of use cases possible on the platform.  ( backed by ICO trackers & reviewers )

https://opencollectors.network/

https://t.me/opencollectorsnetwork
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
April 23, 2018, 11:11:09 AM
there are 3 altcoin important to me. it can be risky. but I think you will be valued in the future. il ethereum. the second is neo. third waves.
Activity: 434
April 23, 2018, 09:31:05 AM
Blockport (BPT) and Oyster pearl (PRL) will without a doubt 10x or much more, and be the best altcoin investment of 2018! Huge huge potentional and currently low market cap.
I learned about your coin but I have not found that the benefit of this coin will increase in the future. In my opinion, I still hold onto ETH, as they are still the most common coin now and in the future their prices will rise higher now.
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
April 23, 2018, 09:10:54 AM
Ethereum and EOS for me. Ethereum keeps dominating ico markets and its very useful with dapps. There are more and more decentralized exchanges thanks to Ethereum. EOS is the best competitor for ethereum, they are called as "ethereum killer".
Activity: 90
April 23, 2018, 09:03:23 AM
Ethereum and Neo is best 2altcoins.While both platforms are toolboxes for developers, each differs in several aspects. Ethereum’s goal is to be the platform that allows the development of Dapps, thus creating a “free, and more globally accessible trustworthy internet. NEO uses digital identity and blockchain tech to digitize assets, and uses smart contracts for automated digital asset management, to realize a smart economy using a distributed network.Ethereum uses the Proof of Work (PoW) protocol. NEO, on the other hand, uses the Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance (Dbft). This protocol functions to make everyone honest and work together. Note that there’s also a modified version of this standard proof protocol (Dbft).
Activity: 252
April 23, 2018, 08:45:02 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I suggest to DashCoin. Initially, Dash emerged from the desire of some Bitcoin developers to fix the deficiencies contained in the digital currency, especially in terms of anonymity and transaction speed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 08:18:32 AM
I am always on the advice for eth. If it is outside of eth, I would suggest LTC, iota. ideal for all long-term short-term investments. you only learn patience
Pages:
Jump to: