Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 51. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 04:05:52 AM
I think Aeternity will be at least a top 20 coin this year, check it out!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 03:51:42 AM
DIVX & GVT

Great potential gains,

And the Serenity ICO

Well GVT smashed it!

Now 2 great coins are TOMO and DIVX, both will soon x10 mark my word!

And DIVX & TOMO smashed it too!

Next pump will be GVT leading the pack  Shocked
Activity: 182
April 25, 2018, 04:45:08 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
April 25, 2018, 03:59:05 PM
Vechain and Neo is on my mind. I have plenty of Neo but I haven't rebought my Vechain back. I don't really know if this is a legit run or a trap so I wouldn't buy right now. If Bitcoin pass 10k maybe alts will follow so I can jump back in.
If you like Vechain have a look at Devery, thank me later.

Decent volume, only in IDEX, no other exchanges, went from 5 cent to 27 cent, 407th rank.
I don't remember any bounty campaign for this coin. I've never heard of it before. I guess their marketing strategy is weak. I don't know how they will compete with Vechain in this business honestly.
Activity: 602
April 25, 2018, 03:46:45 PM
If I had btc now, I can buy more Rlc from binance, and j8t from kucoin, I researched this two project and I liked very much and their prices are very low they must be x2 x3 minimum at dollar base, I hope this can be I have little investment at them.
I prefer prices that are provided on the idex exchange. It's quite promising Even though it's new. If you are trying to buy or sell, then look where is the big bank of turns.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 02:46:32 PM
If I had btc now, I can buy more Rlc from binance, and j8t from kucoin, I researched this two project and I liked very much and their prices are very low they must be x2 x3 minimum at dollar base, I hope this can be I have little investment at them.
Activity: 68
April 25, 2018, 02:15:09 PM
CRS and BTCG
Activity: 210
April 25, 2018, 01:52:10 PM
BlockChain Hotels

This is first project  of its kind thus revolutionary  

Here blockchain technology is implemented  into real life addressing a very attractive Industry -> Tourism

A dedicated team is working hard to deliver an amazing project that will benefit every and each of us manyfold

1 Whole Crypto World Ecosystem will benefit from the increase of market capitalization

2 Everyone using HCI coin will be able to enjoy a paradise

3 A Business Plan that ensures benefits for all supporters contributors and investors

A brilliant video. ENJOY
Actually good enough to make u want to watch it. (click the blue text)
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
April 25, 2018, 11:49:58 AM
1. LendingBlock come to IDEX from ICO today with small-cap $10M and another bigger exchanges awaiting
2. Lympo - app for monetizing sports and health data via blockchain waiting for big exchanges
Activity: 448
April 25, 2018, 02:22:48 AM
Ethereum's price are falling now. It has a huge potential and I think it can be invested. If the uptrend continues, the coins may be the most profitable ethereum and neo Smiley
Activity: 224
April 25, 2018, 12:50:30 AM
Cardano, NEO and ethereum. Look at their project and hold
Activity: 384
Merit: 103
April 25, 2018, 12:48:50 AM
Vechain and Neo is on my mind. I have plenty of Neo but I haven't rebought my Vechain back. I don't really know if this is a legit run or a trap so I wouldn't buy right now. If Bitcoin pass 10k maybe alts will follow so I can jump back in.

If you like Vechain have a look at Devery, thank me later.
Activity: 20
April 24, 2018, 09:27:31 PM
TOP 5 for biggest returns.

ELIX

PRL, SHL

TNT

NAV
Activity: 129
April 24, 2018, 07:27:03 PM
elixir
rebl
Could be the best 2 coins to invest Ethereum Litecoin since lately they are increasing their value little by little
and many people are trusting them there are also others for me personally who are Ripple or Dash and you can
invest in the long term, study these coins a bit and I think they are some of the best.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
April 24, 2018, 05:22:55 PM
Activity: 196
April 24, 2018, 05:10:48 PM
The market has finally turned bullish and there seem to be many diamonds in the rough left for finding.
There are three coins this week that seem to show significant promise heading into the market rebound. These cryptocurrencies are: Evx and eidoo also telcoin!
Activity: 168
April 24, 2018, 04:59:33 PM
In present situations my suggestion for top two altcoins are Ethereum and Litecoin, which both have strong potential to grow. After these another two are Ripple and Waves also good altcoins for long term investment.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
April 24, 2018, 04:49:23 PM
Waves are unlikely to be able to give a profit for 3-6 months. They would, I took to them. And so, you can buy NEO, Dash and Ripple. In my opinion this is a good coin.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
April 24, 2018, 04:44:55 PM
I think for now these are EOS + ETH, both coins have enormous potential to grow.
Activity: 420
April 24, 2018, 04:32:41 PM
I would invest in BNB and NEO. It seems to me that these are strong coins. I studied the graphs of these coins and drew the conclusion that now is an excellent entry point.
Pages:
Jump to: