Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 56. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 01:50:05 AM
You should invest now in Ethereum and Monero Alternative Coins as their price is low in exchange to bitcoin as for trading purposes and both can be traded to another altcoins and vice versa. Invest now while their price isjust restarting to increase.
Utrust
Wepower
NEO
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 12:14:53 AM
In any case before investing in any coin  you should look at the long-term chart and evaluate in which trend the coin is located . I would seriously consider Ethereum and NEO as of now, because they are coins that bring good profit now and for quite sometime in the future.
Activity: 154
April 19, 2018, 08:24:49 PM
eos and ncash . the EOS main network will go online in June . during this time its price will break out . very good short-term investment . the NCASH price is seriously underestimated now . it is suitable for long-term investment .
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
April 19, 2018, 07:45:59 PM
EOS and NEO might present superior returns in the short to medium term.
XLM/USD
Everything digital is bound to have their own weaknesses. When it comes to cryptocurrencies, some savvy black hat hackers are having a field day. According to a report from Stellar Protocol Foundation, some $618 Million is missing in 2018 alone. The large chunk of it comes from CoinCheck heist.

As expected, this is but a huge deterrence to adoption as many payment systems are shying away and barring customers from making payment in crypto. To counter this, the Stellar Protocol foundation tasked with mapping out Stellar Addresses shall introduce HTTPS connection between their servers and wallets for security purposes

IOT/USD
After Amazon, everything else is now possible. We might as well hear Facebook and Google getting into the blockchain data market place and relaying Bitcoin user transactions to law enforcement. It’s weird because it waters down everything decentralization efforts.

Such moves makes me think IOTA is doing the right thing and holding is a just about the right thing to do. Anyways, so you know the next IOTA wallet snapshot will take place on May 6, 2018. Then the issue of obsoluteTag field and fixes on IRI will be dealt with.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 07:45:25 PM
i can suggest you both an altcoin and a altcoin on ico in this moment: the first one is universa(utn), mainent went live in these daiys and the interest for this project is growing, it's one of the few icos that went positive after the end of the ico, the price is still 2.4 higher than during the ico and i think it can easily give you a 10x in the mid period.
the second one is multiversum, it's a promising project that aims to give to cryptos a real usage in the future, it wants to create crypto relational databases that will change the industry
Activity: 49
Merit: 2
April 19, 2018, 07:39:01 PM
Probably just ethereum since its the strongest alt. Has the most transactions and 2nd highest volume.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Partner of Arsenal Football Club
April 19, 2018, 07:30:59 PM
Now I'm choosing some new tokens from last good ICO. DRG(strongly underpinned by a substantial gaming business in Macau), ARNA(blockchain biotech ecosystem), MWAT(backed by real energy and business opportunity)
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
April 19, 2018, 07:27:40 PM
I think this is great decision! In any case, these coins require somewhat more opportunity to accomplish for instance 3x cost. That is the reason as I would like to think it is sensible likewise to purchase such coins as IOTA, OMG, CS, ICX.
Activity: 168
April 19, 2018, 06:51:15 PM
I do not really invest into alt coins. I only get a very small amount of alt-coin. I only invest into bitcoin and Ethereum, which I know will not fail me. I'm still looking forward to investing on some very good alt coins, though. I'm still trying to discern which is better.
Activity: 210
April 19, 2018, 06:43:54 PM
If we consider ICO, then I would advise prospective blockchains with a small market cap. It will give huge numbers in the growing market. Blockcollider/NKN is well suited for this. You can buy even on the exchange, if you can not get into the ICO. There will be very good growth.
Activity: 24
April 19, 2018, 06:41:16 PM
NEO and Monero without a doubt! :-)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 06:34:26 PM
I would recommend future investors to pay attention to such coins as:
1. Ethereum
Ethereum blockchain allows you to create multi-functional applications designed to simplify the relationship of people in a variety of areas, including financial. Ethereum is widely spread in many fields of activity around the world. This cryptoperthite trust giants such as Microsoft, IBM, Acronis, and even our garycalgary Sberbank. In my opinion, Ethereum has all chances to become the world's first currency in terms of capitalization, surpassing bitcoin. I think it's going to happen sooner or later. And it is likely that this year.

2. Ripple
Ripple is one of the first public key cryptosystems, which started the introduction of blockchain technology in the real sector of the economy. This system allows banks to quickly and with no cost to carry out the transaction.

Ripple firmly entrenched in 3rd place in terms of capitalization among the world of cryptocurrency. A positive factor affecting the exchange rate is the fact that ripple technology is gradually beginning to be used by more banks around the world. In addition, Ripple works absolutely legally, in close cooperation with the regulators.
I'm also keeping a lot of ripple and it's growing pretty well. I think in the end of April this XRP can totally reach over $ 1. I also kept adding ETH to invest in some ICO projects during this time.
Activity: 153
April 19, 2018, 06:09:51 PM
I would invest in BTC, ETH, NEO. I think these are the best coins to invest in.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
April 19, 2018, 06:05:45 PM
Why guess and think what to buy? Buy Cryptocurrencies from the top 10. I would buy Ethereum, ETC, for example, they will bring excellent profits and do not need to think, just grab and hold.
Activity: 308
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 19, 2018, 06:00:43 PM
I would now look closer to the EOS, ETH and fusion. Very prospective coins, I think they will show themselves this year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
April 19, 2018, 05:09:31 PM
I would recommend future investors to pay attention to such coins as:
1. Ethereum
Ethereum blockchain allows you to create multi-functional applications designed to simplify the relationship of people in a variety of areas, including financial. Ethereum is widely spread in many fields of activity around the world. This cryptoperthite trust giants such as Microsoft, IBM, Acronis, and even our garycalgary Sberbank. In my opinion, Ethereum has all chances to become the world's first currency in terms of capitalization, surpassing bitcoin. I think it's going to happen sooner or later. And it is likely that this year.

2. Ripple
Ripple is one of the first public key cryptosystems, which started the introduction of blockchain technology in the real sector of the economy. This system allows banks to quickly and with no cost to carry out the transaction.

Ripple firmly entrenched in 3rd place in terms of capitalization among the world of cryptocurrency. A positive factor affecting the exchange rate is the fact that ripple technology is gradually beginning to be used by more banks around the world. In addition, Ripple works absolutely legally, in close cooperation with the regulators.
Activity: 522
Merit: 257
XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!
April 19, 2018, 04:53:52 PM
I can suppose you invest in NEM. Blockchain already have quick transactions, developers creates "Catapult", every day leads meetups in 1-2 counties. Price is still low according january's price
Activity: 196
April 19, 2018, 04:49:45 PM
You can invest in VEN, ICX and NEO. All of them has a potential to give you profit in near future.
Activity: 118
April 19, 2018, 04:48:12 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

Personally MY opinion you have to invest in NEO & LITECOIN. it's a great potential coins.
Activity: 252
April 19, 2018, 04:34:34 PM
NEO and Monero are my favorites today. They have great potential for growth.
Pages:
Jump to: