Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 77. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 04:56:11 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

if I think the coin that will be good in the future is etherum. because at the beginning of the last month etherum prices rose to 20 million. because this year it is predicted that etherum will pass the bitcoin price.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 04:55:48 PM
I would check out exchanges as they tend to do the best!  Maybe Kucoin and Binance?
Activity: 196
March 24, 2018, 04:52:10 PM
The crypto money world is very moving and variable. It's very hard to find the right coin. The market is in bad shape. I think the best coin to invest is Appc and Trig.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 24, 2018, 04:48:19 PM
Waves and Decent are the best altcoins right now to invest in . Both have great potential future , Great working team .Invest in both coins and you will not regret for sure.
I think that it would better to invest in Ethereum not Waves. The coins that are with Ethereum need it to survive.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
March 24, 2018, 04:45:50 PM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

If you ask which Altcoins are good or can earn a big profit within 3 to 6 months later. If I prefer to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum. Because mid-year Bitcoin and Ethereum will rise.
Activity: 823
Merit: 500
SquidCoin.cash
March 24, 2018, 04:40:11 PM
Waves and Decent are the best altcoins right now to invest in . Both have great potential future , Great working team .Invest in both coins and you will not regret for sure.
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
March 24, 2018, 04:03:38 PM
There are too many altcoins now that are arising.Confused of whether or not to believe they are not just a good for a one day coin.But for me i believe in NEO and ETH
Activity: 147
March 24, 2018, 04:01:46 PM
Well, as for me and how things was in the market now. I prefer to invest all my money in this two coins, i.e bitcoin and etherum. They have the greatest value in the market ,although bitcoin is greater than etherum. But i prefer investing in both two coins bitcoin and etherum.
Activity: 546
Activity: 7
March 24, 2018, 12:31:17 PM
For me its VEN and NEBO. NEBO has been on my radar for a long time and they just released this twitter update today:

Upcoming partnership between #NEBO and French E-commerce giant Cdiscount.com I'm expecting public announcement at Monday 2nd of April. Website is being updated and is offline right now! http://Neubuloustoken.fr/ #Neubulous Token #NEBO #cdiscount.com

Right now NEBO is up 91065% on IDEX. Was a sleeper but the wait paid off!
https://idex.market/eth/nebo

VEN is also doing great since yesterday so I'm really happy with my picks  Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 24, 2018, 09:55:55 AM

for a coin that is good enough to invest at this time Ripple. because Ripple is a good and interesting coin. the potential for improvement and development of this coin is quite high. followed by Ethereum and Bitcoin coins.
Activity: 261
https://assetsplit.org/
March 24, 2018, 09:25:50 AM
I really love MinexCoin - check their feature (passive income, debit cards, atomic swap, exchange and many more), very good team, I really appreciate their hardwork, MinexCoin price is very stable but also  you got very stable income Wink.
Activity: 1050
March 24, 2018, 09:23:22 AM

I think NEO is good enough to be an investment at this time. because the NEO continues to show an ever-increasing development. this is an attraction for me. and there's another very nice Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Yes, the development of NEO is amazing, besides the NEO of course Ethereum and some strong coins are promising, I am currently monitoring Minexcoin which according to many people predicted would be tempting.
Activity: 602
March 24, 2018, 09:11:20 AM

I think NEO is good enough to be an investment at this time. because the NEO continues to show an ever-increasing development. this is an attraction for me. and there's another very nice Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
March 24, 2018, 09:07:47 AM
Top 2, well, I would go with VeChain (VEN) and Neblio (NEBL). Those are my favourites, especially VEN, take a look at the project.

Nice. thanks for sharing this. I heard a lot about this 2 projects and I am planning to invest now.
Activity: 51
March 24, 2018, 09:06:13 AM
Cardano (ADA) is a good coin to enter now. If you are on youtube, you will see many of the overviews of the project. It's a great team and a great team of community members who have worked on other projects like Ethereum. It is very ambitious, but everything is well organized on the website.
Activity: 50
March 24, 2018, 09:05:05 AM
According to current market scenarios, Stratis, Dash, and DeepOnion are the best ways to earn good returns in 3-6 month time zones. However, please do your due diligence before choosing altcoin.
Activity: 50
March 24, 2018, 09:04:05 AM
I can buy more waves and recommend you if you want more coins monero and litecoin. It looks very good and promising.
Activity: 49
March 24, 2018, 09:03:13 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most promising and will ensure a return on investment for several months or longer, or one year. It is a good choice to invest in proven and reliable Cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 49
March 24, 2018, 09:02:16 AM
BYTEBALL is very promising and will soon increase because it is the only TOP 100 password that shares the same technology as IOTA. Since there is no blockchain, expansion without PoW is possible. And it is very popular because it was distributed with air drop.
Pages:
Jump to: