Pages:
Author

Topic: TOP 5 THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN A GOOD ICO - page 3. (Read 472 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 25
February 21, 2018, 06:13:11 AM
Great question - I have actually written a fairly lengthy article addressing this, but it's 4 key areas with many sub questions:

ICO Due Dilligence Checklist and Resources
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30340049

TL:DR I'd say my absolute top 5 are:

1. Net worth of industry - what's the point in a clever idea if there's not much room to expand?
2. Team qualifications, integrity and history
3. Real use case that solves a real problem or provides an otherwise unattainable service
4. Network size (or potential network size)
5. Existing product
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
February 21, 2018, 06:09:00 AM
1st - Technology. You should know and identify first their technology or special feature. Who is/are will be using.
2nd- Hardcap/softcap. You should also identify their hardcap or softcap so that you will know if they will success.
3rd- Team. This is also important because identifying the team will be the one reason that project will be success.
4th- Exchange listing. Some ICO is already announcing their exchange before will start the ICO.
5th- Social medias account. They should be active on their different social media accounts.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
February 21, 2018, 06:06:43 AM
You don't need top 5 to know which is the best ICO and nobody can tell as well if this ICO will work after Crowdsale.It always depends on the staff of the project if they are really dedicated to their project and also depend on the community on how they are supporting it.Some projects are good in the beginning but after few week became shit coin.So just take a risk and try to diversify your money.Rember not to invest all your money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 06:05:31 AM

The crypto market is an alternative too. it is hard to follow the data in the crypto money market. you can think ico if the amount of your money is small. my favorite ico sether eristica lts.
Activity: 14
February 21, 2018, 06:01:58 AM
http://dev.wi.th/ico
I choose this choice.  Grin Very good choice.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
February 20, 2018, 11:28:28 AM
Follow this step to invest in a BEST ICO
1.Project
2.Total supply and circulating supply
3. Roadmap
4.Whitepaper
5.Community
6.ICO price and Bonus
7.Incentives
8.Media promotion and
9.Soft cap + Hard cap
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 20, 2018, 09:41:55 AM
There are a lot of things to look out for when analysing an ICO. I mainly look out for:
1 the idea behind the project. Is it solving any problem? Is the technology accessible? Etc
2 the road map. I look at their milestones, where they are on the roadmap. How soon to get to exchange. Etc
3 the team and advisors.
4 ICO structure
5 Read their white paper
6 communication channels
Activity: 121
February 20, 2018, 09:22:10 AM
Top 5 things for a good ICO-
1.Roadmap
2.team work
3.token distribution
4.experience
5.social channels
Activity: 182
February 20, 2018, 08:51:40 AM
Personally, I look for these:

1. Purpose of the coin/token. it is important to know the future use of the coin.
2. the technology. the adaptation of the coin in this booming world of technology, because it may determine the timeline, or how long the tech may be use.
3. the people behind the coin/token. simply because we don't wanna send our money to people we don't know. and also their vision.
4. the social media, links, and website. this will show how serious they are with the project.
5. Lastly, the expert investors Cheesy simply because I trust they're expertise that the ICO is Good! Smiley

I agree with this because I dont think enough people look for the purpose of the coin. Most people just want to profit and to 10x. If you're not investing for the actual product behind it, what's the point? Smiley
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 08:49:37 AM
Personally, I look for these:

1. Purpose of the coin/token. it is important to know the future use of the coin.
2. the technology. the adaptation of the coin in this booming world of technology, because it may determine the timeline, or how long the tech may be use.
3. the people behind the coin/token. simply because we don't wanna send our money to people we don't know. and also their vision.
4. the social media, links, and website. this will show how serious they are with the project.
5. Lastly, the expert investors Cheesy simply because I trust they're expertise that the ICO is Good! Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 06:57:00 AM
On my own opinion the top 5 things to look for a good ICO are:

1. Good Whitepaper- make sure to read them first before buying any coin.
2. Promising road map- they should have a plan for the future development of the product.
3. Number of supporters in the community- make sure they have a huge number of followers on their different social media account.
4. Trustworthy background of the developer/people behind it.
5. Working product
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 06:48:47 AM
As per my opinion:
1. Founding team
2. Development path of the project
3. ICO theme on Bitcointalk.org
4. Community and media
5. What is their Token? Blockchain is needed?
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
February 20, 2018, 06:46:53 AM
first, we have to look the project than who is behind it the team roadmap, the community and the communication channels
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
February 20, 2018, 06:36:41 AM
Good things about ICO-
1.Its knowledge
2.Road map
3.Work spirit
4.Cooperation
5.Its friendly environment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 03:52:47 AM
Good things:
- Good team
- Popularity
- experience
- road map
- comment in forum/ media
- have market
- good idea

Bad things:
- A team of nobodies, bad
- Too high or too low cap
- No idea, or a non-original idea
thats what i think for your research in ico to know
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
February 19, 2018, 03:46:39 AM
1. the team (must be experienced)
2. idea
3. WP (should be both meaningful and understandable)
4. token usefulness
5. softcap, hardcap (it should be possible to receive funds enough to create a product without any problems)

that's why i chose Vehicle Lifecylce Blockchain project for investing. they are fully satisfy all the requirements above.
you can take a look and see for yourself - vlb.io

I totally agree with your 5 list, but there are things that i can add from this, which are their timeline and availability of recent product. VLB has a good timline and plan fot the money received from ICO time and they have 2 company as their recent product (CarFix and CarPrice) which can be integrated to the project of VLB, and these 2 companies is running perfectly now in europe and CarFix even has a partnership with Uber.
Activity: 149
February 18, 2018, 03:36:51 PM
1. Idea
2. Team
3. Whitepaper
4. Roadmap
5. Communication channels
According to me these 5 things are important and worth to look for in a good ICO.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
February 18, 2018, 02:05:32 PM
1. the team (must be experienced)
2. idea
3. WP (should be both meaningful and understandable)
4. token usefulness
5. softcap, hardcap (it should be possible to receive funds enough to create a product without any problems)

that's why i chose Vehicle Lifecylce Blockchain project for investing. they are fully satisfy all the requirements above.
you can take a look and see for yourself - vlb.io
Can you please help me out with some more specific information regarding VLB? I am really looking forward to the project and think its brilliant. I have gone through their white paper the old one. What's new they have brought in the project?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 18, 2018, 06:08:20 AM

1. Idea
2. Strong team (advisors)
3. Good Whitepaper
4. Roadmap
5. Community

the VLB project have all of it. For me, as car-lover, it's must-have token. Adequate cap, strong advisors from IBM and QIWI.Just read their whitepaper, it's an example for the other ICO's

"Idea" is most important! With good idea it will be easier to
find "Strong Team" that can work that idea and give it a place
in reality. "Whitepaper" . "Roadmap" needs to show to the people
who are you, your idea and how you plan to develop that idea.
Without "Community"  and followers nothing from above stated is
not matter.
   I will check that VLB project. Signature I wearing will take you
to Cedex, certified BlockChain based diamond exchange. They
have it all too. When you check it, you will see it is not a waste
of time.
Activity: 66
February 18, 2018, 05:55:35 AM

1. Idea
2. Strong team (advisors)
3. Good Whitepaper
4. Roadmap
5. Community

the VLB project have all of it. For me, as car-lover, it's must-have token. Adequate cap, strong advisors from IBM and QIWI.Just read their whitepaper, it's an example for the other ICO's
Pages:
Jump to: