Pages:
Author

Topic: Top Cloud Miners Compared by Profitability - page 3. (Read 19615 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Compare Cloud Miners By Daily Payout!!
December 17, 2015, 11:40:44 AM
My AntS5 numbers were miscalculated. I posted the update above.
December 09, 2015, 10:51:31 AM
HashNest prices updated and AntS7 profitability added to the list.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
September 15, 2015, 04:50:09 PM
please remove zeushash too, you cant buy VGHSv1 30day,
and zeushash its a scam
UMISOO and AntS2 have been removed from rankings...
Activity: 373
Merit: 252
ever since that cloudminr incident with the "supposedly" we got hacked and never came something like pbmining did without making it seem like a incident.

where do you guys really park some partial mining with cloud? or do you not do it at all.. I mean hasnest is legit but the fees seem too high.
If you're looking to grow your bitcoins, I'd recommend staying away from cloud mining because, like you mentioned, many of them are scams. The ones that aren't scams have high maintenance fees and it isn't worth investing there either, especially with the drop in bitcoin price we've seen in the past couple of days. Look into loaning instead if you want to grow your bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ever since that cloudminr incident with the "supposedly" we got hacked and never came something like pbmining did without making it seem like a incident.

where do you guys really park some partial mining with cloud? or do you not do it at all.. I mean hasnest is legit but the fees seem too high.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
This is why I ve been telling people for the last 6 months to switch to PoS coins. It s much safer and equality profitable. Staking is the future of mining.
Activity: 373
Merit: 252
With BTC at $233 - UMISOO and the AntS2's are currently underwater...
Bit-X cloud mining is in a similar situation as well. A user in their thread mentioned that with the current price of bitcoin, Bit-x is taking an 82% fee on cloud mining, so probably a good idea to stay away from there until the price recovers.
With BTC at $233 - UMISOO and the AntS2's are currently underwater...
I would like if you add gigahash.org to your list. If needed i can provide you the daily dividends, but they are public also.

They have 3 Types of mining offers:
GHASH1 (Higher fee) [Sold Out]
GHASH2 (Newer miner, higher price)

SHASH1 (Scrypt cloud mining) [Sold Out]

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll check it out!
Hashnest has released a new offer today, PACMiC v3. They have lowered the prize from 1BTC to 0.666 and increased the "bonus rate" to 0.8.

Should make your list, I think?

That looks like a significant improvement!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I would like if you add gigahash.org to your list. If needed i can provide you the daily dividends, but they are public also.

They have 3 Types of mining offers:
GHASH1 (Higher fee) [Sold Out]
GHASH2 (Newer miner, higher price)

SHASH1 (Scrypt cloud mining) [Sold Out]
Activity: 504
Hashnest has released a new offer today, PACMiC v3. They have lowered the prize from 1BTC to 0.666 and increased the "bonus rate" to 0.8.

Should make your list, I think?

Updated cloud miners ranked by daily payout here: https://sites.google.com/site/freebitcoinsforall/   Wink
Activity: 616

I think you should not use hashlets or anything related to gaw anymore Cheesy
I added two more tables today the first shows how the payout rankings would look if BTC went up 50% and the second shows what would happen if BTC went down 50%.

Check them out and let me know what you think... Wink

https://sites.google.com/site/freebitcoinsforall/
I'm not a math guy, but have anyone done calculations on zeushash's (yes, I know...) Halley GHS B and their Batch I VGHS...?

Halley B added to profitability table.  It has a lower fee percentage and lower daily payout percentage.

Halley B is currently ranked 13th and Halley A is in 11th place at the moment.

As for VGHSv130---------------------------------------------------------

Without the payback at 30 days, mining only, days to break even is:  -5441.700637 (with diff projection).

Current expected (mining only) return for 1GH/S of VGHSv1 for 30 days is about 0.0002886 BTC or $0.08089 at current rates.

In real terms, you're looking at an estimated 101.35041736227046% earned in 30 days.  Or 117.4644629848477% if compounded over 12 months.
Activity: 504
I'm not a math guy, but have anyone done calculations on zeushash's (yes, I know...) Halley GHS B and their Batch I VGHS...?
Activity: 308
I find any person willing to pay a cloud mining company nowadays very brave, I simply lost trust in all cloudmining, because the treshold is very low to just pick up the shit and disappear, don't trust it anymore Smiley

I think hashnest is good though, they are owned by bitmain who makes the hardware, so there is some nice synergy there.
Pages:
Jump to: