Pages:
Author

Topic: Top Cloud Miners Compared by Profitability - page 6. (Read 19615 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Compare Cloud Miners By Daily Payout!!
With BTC at $286 right now - UMISOO is paying an estimated 0.74155560972143600% daily...   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
.... I'm also taking off cloudmining.website preemptively...   Wink

Brace yourself for abuse from outraged shills.
If they post that worthless CMMonitor link again I'll fucking scream
 Grin
In other news, cloudminr appears to be dead. I've taken them off the list. I'm also taking off cloudmining.website preemptively...   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Stay away from cloud miners! Most of them are ponzis. I have recieved mining payments from cloudminr before, so I spent a lot of my freshly mined coins on more hashpower. Now I earn about $30 a month. I am hoping the price will continue to go up.

Strange you suggest people to stay away from ponzies and then invest into ponzi yourself. Cloudminr crashed a few days ago, since it was a ponzi after all.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
Stay away from cloud miners! Most of them are ponzis. I have recieved mining payments from cloudminr before, so I spent a lot of my freshly mined coins on more hashpower. Now I earn about $30 a month. I am hoping the price will continue to go up.

There is nothing wrong with buying hosted bitcoin mining at Hashnest. You can sell at will. By timing your buys and sells properly, and selecting the right hashing power, it is not difficult to make +15% profit monthly with little risk. Certainly stay away from any cloud mining that does not have a marketplace where you can sell your investment if you should choose to. That limits you to only a few providers and Hashnest is largest and most liquid. 
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Cloudminr has been taken off the list...   Wink

How is www.CloudMining.website performing ?

0.84762697751873500% per day at the moment...   Wink
Activity: 133

How is www.CloudMining.website performing ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Zeus Halley contracts are considerably less profitable than Hashnest offerings. The new ZeusHash Batch 1 VGHS is sold out. If they offer the product again I will give it a try and add to the spreadsheet for hosted bitcoin mining I keep up.

Just discovered that ZH's Batch 1 VGHS was sold out after depositing... Not a note on the news/blog page from them. Bad.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
Zeus Halley contracts are considerably less profitable than Hashnest offerings. The new ZeusHash Batch 1 VGHS is sold out. If they offer the product again I will give it a try and add to the spreadsheet for hosted bitcoin mining I keep up.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
have anybody calced the current break even of Hashnest's PACMiC v2 ?

Why somone invest on Zeushash VGHSv1 30Day contracts, when the brake eben is 29,7 days, where is the profit for the investor, 0,3 days profit ?

At the end of 30 days you keep your 30 days of mining rewards AND you get your original purchase price refunded.  So you're basically getting 30 days of mining for free.

--edit-- I will recalculate to reflect a more accurate break-even estimate --edit--

Without the payback at 30 days, mining only, days to break even is:  -5441.700637 (with diff projection).

Current expected (mining only) return for 1GH/S of VGHSv1 for 30 days is about 0.0003156585 BTC or $0.07754 at current rates.

In real terms, you're looking at 102.5855285095031677% earned in 30 days which is (with compounding) about 135.8417296674594% in 12 months (without diff).

And the break-even for PACMiCv2 is the same as PACMiCv1...   Wink

Something s fishy about that Zeus, they ve been well know to screw over their customers, based on past experience. Personally, I ll never use anything cloud anymore, recently just invest into staking, much better and safer then mining. 

Why somone invest on Zeushash VGHSv1 30Day contracts, when the brake eben is 29,7 days, where is the profit for the investor, 0,3 days profit ?

At the end of 30 days you keep your 30 days of mining rewards AND you get your original purchase price refunded.  So you're basically getting 30 days of mining for free.

--edit-- I will recalculate to reflect a more accurate break-even estimate --edit--

Without the payback at 30 days, mining only, days to break even is:  -5441.700637 (with diff projection).

Current expected (mining only) return for 1GH/S of VGHSv1 for 30 days is about 0.0003156585 BTC or $0.07754 at current rates.

In real terms, you're looking at 102.5855285095031677% earned in 30 days which is (with compounding) about 135.8417296674594% in 12 months (without diff).

And the break-even for PACMiCv2 is the same as PACMiCv1...   Wink
can anyone explain with easy words what happens when I switch on AutoBuy in Pacmic and leave it on ?

Will the pricipal increase over time and the contract will last infinite ?

Regards

Principal will increase very slowly and your THS will increase relatively quickly - I have an open ticket with Bitmain asking for an explanation of this.

Also, your principal will only increase as long as new contracts are available.  Auto-buy is automatically disabled if they are sold out of your contract type.

Also, there is a small fee attached with Auto-buy - I have an open ticket with Bitmain asking for an explanation of this.
Here is the list of which cloud mining service is ponzi or not : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-ponzi-risk-assessment-878387
Most all turn into ponzi scheme, just hashnets is legit.

Well, don't forget GetHashing GHX...
Activity: 728
Merit: 256
Here is the list of which cloud mining service is ponzi or not : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-ponzi-risk-assessment-878387

Those, which are not listed as Ponzi, went down with more money than the so called Ponzis Cheesy

i. Cex.io

ii. KNC Cloud

iii. AM hash

iv Bit-X (Upcoming)
Activity: 792
Merit: 501
can anyone explain with easy words what happens when I switch on AutoBuy in Pacmic and leave it on ?

Will the pricipal increase over time and the contract will last infinite ?

Regards
Activity: 165

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
1) ZeusHash - $2.999 or 0.01218 BTC per GH/s SHA-256 (VGHSv1 30DAY)
- ACTIVE -  No fees!
3.36948096199215% earned per day.  - Calculation: 0.00000976631+0.000406 divided by 0.01218 multiplied by 100.
Note: No doubt inspired by Hashnest's PACMiC, Zeus is now offering VGHSv1 30Day contracts.
This means you can buy GHS and reap all the rewards with Zero fees for 30 days at which point you get your original money back!!!
- Calculation: (net) daily payout divided by purchase price multiplied by 100.
ROI - estimated 29.67816145 days to break even without difficulty (or BTC price) increases.
Pages:
Jump to: