Pages:
Author

Topic: Top Cloud Miners Compared by Profitability - page 5. (Read 19615 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
How profitable are hashlets these days.   They must be still, because Josh said so.  (kidding)
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
What happened to your website, dude?  Huh Undecided
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Compare Cloud Miners By Daily Payout!!
Updated rankings:

Click table to see most current version...  Wink

Perhaps you can add the GM 1 year Master Contract to that.

Would be interesting to compare.

I added them as GEN.MIN.1YEAR -

Estimated days-to-break-even: 317.345659390 - So it looks like you'll have (an ESTIMATED) 47.65434061 days of profitability before your contract expires.
Current daily payout: 0.38475982827586200% (ranked #9 just below the HashNest AntS2)...   Wink
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Updated rankings:

Perhaps you can add the GM 1 year Master Contract to that.

Would be interesting to compare.

Updated rankings:

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
I just noticed on the Genesis Mining website that they have new 1 year contracts on offer.

So perhaps if someone could work out the ROI on those, that would be good.

For example the cheapest you can purchase is 250GH/s for 72.50 USD or 1TH for 290 USD.

Looks like the maintenance fees are the same at 0.0015 USD per GH/s but as contracts are cheaper, then ROI time should be less I guess.

Ian

Business must be slow, no other reason for them to release a lower priced contract. Using your maintenance fee I ran the numbers using the Coinplorer calculator. I set up the calculator to use the last 180 days difficulty increase and extrapolate into the future. Breakeven was longer than one year and at current BTC rate you would not even make your investment back. I guess the moral is never buy one year mining contracts, the only one who wins is the seller. There are better options like Hashnest. 
legendary
Activity: 910
I just noticed on the Genesis Mining website that they have new 1 year contracts on offer.

So perhaps if someone could work out the ROI on those, that would be good.

For example the cheapest you can purchase is 250GH/s for 72.50 USD or 1TH for 290 USD.

Looks like the maintenance fees are the same at 0.0015 USD per GH/s but as contracts are cheaper, then ROI time should be less I guess.

Ian
legendary
With BTC at $286 right now - UMISOO is paying an estimated 0.74155560972143600% daily...   Wink

Very nice, but how much power is UMISOO...? I can only seem to buy it on the market under Hash

I'm not sure I understand your question.  Yes, UMISOO is available from HashNest.  Choose the menu item "hash", then "UMISOO", then "market" to find the buying menu.

"Power" would be 0.67478569276522800% daily at present...  Wink

Sorry for the confusion. A hopefully better way of expressing it would be: How many GHS does UMISOO has, given that it can be bought as an unit (as we can buy an S5).

UMISOO are shares of AntS2 units.  You can buy as little as 1 GH/s.

Thank you, but that makes it even more confusing. Why are UMISOO shares separated from the regular S2s, which you also can buy as little as 1 GH/s of?

UMISOO is a 3rd party datacenter that hosts AntS2 units.  They were the first available per GH/s shares for sale when HashNest originally went live.

AntS2 units as listed now are hosted by BitMain.  There is no difference between the two except for price.  They both have the same payout and the same maintenance fee.

Why is there a price difference?  I guess more people trust the "AntS2 hosted by BitMain" idea and are willing to pay quite a bit more for that alone.

Personally I am loading up on UMISOO at the moment...  Wink

No one is buying S2 contracts. Price is more expensive than UMISOO and volume is very thin. I agree that UMISOO is the highest yielding contract at Hashnest this week. It has the second highest trading volume after S5 (which has a lower yield than UMISOO this week.)
With BTC at $286 right now - UMISOO is paying an estimated 0.74155560972143600% daily...   Wink

Very nice, but how much power is UMISOO...? I can only seem to buy it on the market under Hash

I'm not sure I understand your question.  Yes, UMISOO is available from HashNest.  Choose the menu item "hash", then "UMISOO", then "market" to find the buying menu.

Sorry for the confusion. A hopefully better way of expressing it would be: How many GHS does UMISOO has, given that it can be bought as an unit (as we can buy an S5).

Thank you, but that makes it even more confusing. Why are UMISOO shares separated from the regular S2s, which you also can buy as little as 1 GH/s of?

UMISOO is a 3rd party datacenter that hosts AntS2 units.  They were the first available per GH/s shares for sale when HashNest originally went live.

AntS2 units as listed now are hosted by BitMain.  There is no difference between the two except for price.  They both have the same payout and the same maintenance fee.

Why is there a price difference?  I guess more people trust the "AntS2 hosted by BitMain" idea and are willing to pay quite a bit more for that alone.

Personally I am loading up on UMISOO at the moment...  Wink
legendary
At Hashnest there are 5 classes of GH/s and they vary based on the amount of fees you are charged. S5 has the lowest as a percentage of earnings. All GH/s pay the same gross amount, it's the net that tends to vary. S2 is thinly traded so you can usually ignore it. Also the most profitable contract tends to vary week to week. Don't concentrate on ROI the most important figure is to calculate the daily $ yield per $ invested. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm not sure I understand your question.  Yes, UMISOO is available from HashNest.  Choose the menu item "hash", then "UMISOO", then "market" to find the buying menu.

"Power" would be 0.67478569276522800% daily at present...  Wink

UMISOO are shares of AntS2 units.  You can buy as little as 1 GH/s.

I'm not sure I understand your question.  Yes, UMISOO is available from HashNest.  Choose the menu item "hash", then "UMISOO", then "market" to find the buying menu.

legendary
Profitability means nothing if you invest in ponzi and lose all of your money.

Only 2 companies currently pass my non-ponzi test, Hashnest and Bit-x. If anyone else would like me to test them or even write a review about them, just let me know.

I agree, but you need to add https://www.miningsweden.se to your list. A more "open" company, we have yet to see. They even invite customers to visit their facilities. The company seems small, but my next investment will be there to spread the risk.

I also think https://www.knccloud.com will be legit when there open publicly with their 16nm chips.

Mining Sweden is legitimate but the more profitable Mining Shares are always sold out because the company makes more money selling VIP shares. The company also has an affiliate program and like Genesis Mining the money paid to affiliates comes out of profits.

If the company does not have a market where hashing power can be sold just don't use the company.
I agree, but you need to add https://www.miningsweden.se to your list. A more "open" company, we have yet to see. ---
--- never an answer to how their "vip shares" wouldn't cause any trouble with the authorities for being securities, etc.

Shorted the post.

Very interesting. Do you claim that this has been asked and not answered by them multiple times?
legendary
Activity: 1526

Only 2 companies currently pass my non-ponzi test, Hashnest and Bit-x. If anyone else would like me to test them or even write a review about them, just let me know.

I agree, but you need to add https://www.miningsweden.se to your list. A more "open" company, we have yet to see. They even invite customers to visit their facilities. The company seems small, but my next investment will be there to spread the risk.

I also think https://www.knccloud.com will be legit when there open publicly with their 16nm chips.

Very open. No proof of fresh coins, never an answer to how their "vip shares" wouldn't cause any trouble with the authorities for being securities, etc.

Pages:
Jump to: