Pages:
Author

Topic: Top Cloud Miners Compared by Profitability - page 8. (Read 19615 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Compare Cloud Miners By Daily Payout!!

Do you have any idea how are they able to provide this profitability? In essence, this is mining without fees?

Well, they do manufacture their own hardware so they are getting the best possible price there; and essentially you are leasing the miner for, say 200 days or so and they keep the rig.  The main advantage to them is they ROI as soon as you pay your contract and in return they pay you a small premium near the end of the contract.

Think of it like a bond, or a loan.  Conceivably they can take your money today and use it to make more rigs, more quickly (and make more profit) than if they mined for themselves.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Could you explain the returns numbers for HashNest PACMIC. Their website estimates 22% APR return. Your chart says that it's more like 1% daily. That's a huge difference. What accounts for this discrepancy?

PACMiC pays 1.056% daily.  It continues to pay 1.056% daily until you reach an estimated 105.6% of your original investment at which point the contract is closed.

If you choose to activate the "auto buy" function, as long a new PACMiC contracts are available, your contract value will increase by 1.056% daily.

My original PACMiC is currently worth 1.52810084 BTC, so if I turn off "auto buy" today, I will be paid 1.056% daily until I reach an estimated 105.6% of 1.52810084 BTC ending the contract with an estimated gross payout of 1.61367448704 BTC.

Unfortunately, these re out of stock. How often do they come in stock?

The last time they ran out, it took about a week for them to generate new contracts.

Do you have any idea how are they able to provide this profitability? In essence, this is mining without fees?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Hm makes Pacmic v1 look pretty enticing. I just hate having bitcoin tied up where I can not sell it which is why I have always been investing recently in the S3s. The S5s and S4s are expensive for the value although the S5 is enticing due to the daily volume making it much easier to get out at a reasonable price.
Could you explain the returns numbers for HashNest PACMIC. Their website estimates 22% APR return. Your chart says that it's more like 1% daily. That's a huge difference. What accounts for this discrepancy?

PACMiC pays 1.056% daily.  It continues to pay 1.056% daily until you reach an estimated 105.6% of your original investment at which point the contract is closed.

If you choose to activate the "auto buy" function, as long a new PACMiC contracts are available, your contract value will increase by 1.056% daily.

My original PACMiC is currently worth 1.52810084 BTC, so if I turn off "auto buy" today, I will be paid 1.056% daily until I reach an estimated 105.6% of 1.52810084 BTC ending the contract with an estimated gross payout of 1.61367448704 BTC.

The last time they ran out, it took about a week for them to generate new contracts.
legendary

Fresh (and official) numbers for GHX

legendary
Nice to see that GetHashing has made the list.

@OP, the fees for GH are not accurate. I assume that you've based your calculation only on numbers for April which wasn't a great month mainly because of Bitcoins exchange rate. The correct Payout vs Fees calculation from February through April is.

http://i.imgur.com/IoFtKgP.jpg

I'm actually using the "Maintenance fee: $0.0014 per GH/s per day." quoted from the GetHashing purchasing page.

It seems that Maintenance fee s about to get reduced to $0.0013. Nice work GHX.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

@OP, the fees for GH are not accurate. I assume that you've based your calculation only on numbers for April which wasn't a great month mainly because of Bitcoins exchange rate. The correct Payout vs Fees calculation from February through April is.

http://i.imgur.com/IoFtKgP.jpg

I'm actually using the "Maintenance fee: $0.0014 per GH/s per day." quoted from the GetHashing purchasing page.
legendary

So, what s the ROI?
Activity: 139
Merit: 103

Why not add stakeminers.com ?

This looks interesting.  I'm checking into it.   Wink
legendary
They're awesome I heard and stakeminers isn't a Ponzi like scrypt.cc Smiley

Cause the title of the thread is cloud miners and not cloud stakers.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
They're awesome I heard and stakeminers isn't a Ponzi like scrypt.cc Smiley
The chart looks nice but it's not so eye appealing. Is there a chance you can make the chart look better?

I'm open to suggestions.  I could just show the websites and days-to-break-even to simplify it, but I believe the BTC price target, daily payout %, fee %, average difficulty increase and the rest of it are all relevant to showing a fair comparison...  The current version is actually pretty sleek compared to my original monster table...   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Scrypt.cc doesn't look much of a cloud mining service to me. The website itself looks shady but that's just my opinion. The chart looks nice but it's not so eye appealing. Is there a chance you can make the chart look better?

Oh I feel you there, it looks like a gateway to send people to uncharted islands which they'll buy with your funds. Not going to use them myself, been burned by Cointellect so that's enough of cloud mining for me.
legendary

My batch 1 history:

Can you share the link you used to get this "days until break even:" info?  I'm guessing it's from coinprism but I can't seem to find it.  Thanks!!

Yes, I would like to know this as well. I ve purchased a few test GHX and I do not get even close result to this. I do need a few more payments to be able to comment on this issue.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Scrypt.CC is still looking very profitable compared to others. Not sure how they do it but it's impressive.... Smiley

Scrypt.cc doesn't look much of a cloud mining service to me. The website itself looks shady but that's just my opinion. The chart looks nice but it's not so eye appealing. Is there a chance you can make the chart look better?
Pages:
Jump to: