Pages:
Author

Topic: Totally Off-Topic! - page 2. (Read 104836 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 23, 2016, 01:51:10 AM
How i wish a deaf and mute become best friends. It'd be awesome to see them overcome some challenges unlike some of us.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
February 23, 2016, 12:06:38 AM
This thread is totally off-topic. Therefore, practically anything goes but, please, no mega-posts--they suck! In fact, it's possible that every post will be related to the OP because I'm requesting off-topic posts.

There's only one caveat: ABSOLUTELY NO ON-TOPIC POSTING!!!

That said,...

Thanks for taking care of my dog.

That was a dog?

That was a dog?

That was a dog. (There are many like it but that one was his. Embarrassed)

That was a dog? (I was pretty sure it was a roo)
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
February 22, 2016, 11:22:26 PM
This thread is totally off-topic. Therefore, practically anything goes but, please, no mega-posts--they suck! In fact, it's possible that every post will be related to the OP because I'm requesting off-topic posts.

That said,...

That was a dog?

That was a dog?

That was a dog. (There are many like it but that one was his. Embarrassed)
donator
Poor impulse control.
February 22, 2016, 11:19:15 PM

That said,...

That was a dog?

That was a dog?
Activity: 224
February 22, 2016, 11:17:18 PM

That said,...

That was a dog?
WHAT? They f*cking build a ship out of Weeds?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
February 22, 2016, 09:47:56 PM

That said,...

That was a dog?
Activity: 224
February 22, 2016, 09:41:16 PM

That said,...

legendary
February 22, 2016, 09:38:45 PM
I've been cast out of my favourite thread for subversion. Cry Can I hang out with you guise and not talk about Bitcoin governance?

Subversion! Dude, I've read about people dying from that shit. Did you go see a doctor? And, before you start hanging out with us, shouldn't we know if this subversion shit you're carrying is contagious?

It isn't contagious, but most patients find the smell embarrassing. This is why I spend so much time online, you see.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
February 22, 2016, 09:36:31 PM
I've been cast out of my favourite thread for subversion. Cry Can I hang out with you guise and not talk about Bitcoin governance?

Subversion! Dude, I've read about people dying from that shit. Did you go see a doctor? And, before you start hanging out with us, shouldn't we know if this subversion shit you're carrying is contagious?
legendary
February 22, 2016, 05:55:29 PM
vip
February 22, 2016, 04:48:36 PM
I just had some great chocolate milkshake from McDonalds Cheesy

Personally, I love their coffee.

On a side note, I just tossed out bread out back for the squirrels, birds (they're back), and one timid rabbit. While enjoying my French toast topped with strawberry and rhubarb glaze, I witnessed a squirrel gnawing a piece of bread like I've seen hundreds of times before. But, this time I saw a squirrel do something that I've never seen before. Momentarily, the squirrel place the piece of bread on his purposedly puffed out belly so to rub his paws together, then retrieved the bread to start eating it anew. Amazing! Hopefully, this spring I'll once again witness birds (perhaps females) feeding different bird species bread et al like you've all seen birds do while rearing their young.

That coffee cup is much to small for a pet mouse. Also, mice don't drink coffee. Someone call the RSPCA!
Who the fuck puts their pet mouse in a coffee cup that has coffee in It?  Some people are just retarded.

"No, we don't carry parrot coffins. Would a large McDonald's coffee cup suffice, old chap?"
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
February 22, 2016, 04:42:38 PM

On a side note, I just tossed out bread out back for the squirrels, birds (they're back), and one timid rabbit. While enjoying my French toast topped with strawberry and rhubarb glaze, I witnessed a squirrel gnawing a piece of bread like I've seen hundreds of times before. But, this time I saw a squirrel do something that I've never seen before. Momentarily, the squirrel place the piece of bread on his purposedly puffed out belly so to rub his paws together, then retrieved the bread to start eating it anew. Amazing! Hopefully, this spring I'll once again witness birds (perhaps females) feeding different bird species bread et al like you've all seen birds do while rearing their young.

That coffee cup is much to small for a pet mouse. Also, mice don't drink coffee. Someone call the RSPCA!
Who the fuck puts their pet mouse in a coffee cup that has coffee in It?  Some people are just retarded.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
February 22, 2016, 04:40:09 PM
My friend Harris loves to stick brc. Br stands for big Russian, you figure out the rest.
donator
Poor impulse control.
February 22, 2016, 04:20:26 PM

That coffee cup is much too small for a pet mouse. Also, mice don't drink coffee. Someone call the RSPCA!
vip
February 22, 2016, 04:17:59 PM

vip
February 22, 2016, 03:18:43 PM

When taking math in high school, I read chapters months in advance. When I got to reading about complex numbers and i, I was like WTS! Are you fuckin' kiddin' me? It didn't take me long to get my head wrapped around the concept and couldn't wait to study more ahead of the class wondering what I'm going to discover on subsequent pages. That was my video gaming experiences back in the day - seeing what's behind the next door to enter another portal (hopefully, the analogy expressed made sense, for I'm not a gamer, and like the Amish [comic], the technology frightens me).
donator
Poor impulse control.
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
February 22, 2016, 02:05:58 AM
If you are reading this, you have been in a coma for almost 2 years. We are trying this new technique but we do not know where this message will end up in your dream. We just hope you will somehow get it. Please wake up.
legendary
February 07, 2016, 12:55:44 AM
Rule 34. NO exceptions.

Pages:
Jump to: