Pages:
Author

Topic: Totally Off-Topic! - page 38. (Read 104836 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
February 23, 2012, 05:35:11 PM
Because Matthew isn't here http://youtu.be/ggg3C87UVCY
I hope this will help people cope with the empty void in their lives.
Thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
February 23, 2012, 04:54:36 PM
Because Matthew isn't here http://youtu.be/ggg3C87UVCY
I hope this will help people cope with the empty void in their lives.
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
February 23, 2012, 02:58:24 PM
I just translated and read all the Romanian posts on this forum. Tomorrow, I'm going translate and read all the Hebrew ones. I sure do hope they are more interesting. If I'm not mistaken, the Amish have their own language. If you think this is a stupid idea, then you've never heard of Rumspringa.

http://laurenoutloud.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/AmishGirlwCell01.jpg
Jacob Bieller is also accepting Bitcoin for his eggs and rhubarb. Wait til dad hears about this shit, Rebekah.

The Amish near me speak German, and anyone that is not Amish they call English.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
February 23, 2012, 04:42:15 AM
I just translated and read all the Romanian posts on this forum. Tomorrow, I'm going translate and read all the Hebrew ones. I sure do hope they are more interesting. If I'm not mistaken, the Amish have their own language. If you think this is a stupid idea, then you've never heard of Rumspringa.

Jacob Bieller is also accepting Bitcoin for his eggs and rhubarb. Wait til dad hears about this shit, Rebekah.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame
February 23, 2012, 02:16:42 AM
are you sure he wasnt on the BFL thread?
Jon
donator
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
No Gods; No Masters; Only You
February 23, 2012, 01:53:15 AM
Matthew got banned for something involving a butterfly. Somebody explain.

He's beginning to be like Kenny on South Park. Did he really get banned?

One of his cronies said he was in the IRS thread which I can't even find. Either I forgot what board it was on or it was deleted.
legendary
February 23, 2012, 01:50:13 AM

He's beginning to be like Kenny on South Park. Did he really get banned?
Jon
donator
Jon
donator
February 23, 2012, 01:28:12 AM
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
February 23, 2012, 12:50:53 AM
and youtube-video sharing (not sure if that's a good thing).
Christ. I guess you could say "it will happen anyway", but that's just making it too easy.

Getting a bunch of people together and watching YouTube videos on a common screen (usually looks like a tv) was a popular pastime on SecondLife. Different people would show the weird quirky videos they found online, shared music, or watched bootleg anime episodes together. It's more fun to share and watch with others.

Almost like VoyeurTube, but different.

About 36 inches. And your tail?

I like tailing game.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
February 23, 2012, 12:45:11 AM
Unjoining.
legendary
February 23, 2012, 12:39:37 AM
I think I have something all of us can appreciate

EDIT: Although in looking at the photos of the waitresses, they should call it "Peeps".

After viewing this, I'm bookin' a flight to South Korea: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FksmHs0L4CU
legendary
February 22, 2012, 11:57:20 PM
Why are more and more people using Atlas's picture (Boss's avatar) as their own? Is somebody paying out bitcoins if you switch for a week?

Yes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieGuyhHxQVM

Those guys got over one billion YouTubes hits. Imagine if, on average, they received $.01 USD (now possible) in Bitcoin per hit. They would be worth over $5M USD each, not counting sales of their related merchandise.

YouTube should be one of the easiest places to implement and bring awareness to Bitcoin. About 3+ years ago, I would have stated the same about MySpace, albeit the demographics of YouTube is so much better.

~Bruno~ (not Bruno Kammerl)

legendary
February 22, 2012, 09:51:28 PM
Why are more and more people using Atlas's picture (Boss's avatar) as their own? Is somebody paying out bitcoins if you switch for a week?

Yes
legendary
February 22, 2012, 09:19:26 PM
legendary
February 22, 2012, 08:34:21 PM
Christ. I guess you could say "it will happen anyway", but that's just making it too easy.

Getting a bunch of people together and watching YouTube videos on a common screen (usually looks like a tv) was a popular pastime on SecondLife. Different people would show the weird quirky videos they found online, shared music, or watched bootleg anime episodes together. It's more fun to share and watch with others.

Almost like VoyeurTube, but different.

About 36 inches. And your tail?
legendary
February 22, 2012, 07:42:23 PM

Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
February 22, 2012, 07:22:43 PM
(Free) skype doesn't do conference videocalls though, does it?

Nope! But only one person in the group call needs business skype (which I have).
That would work. I sometimes have issues with skype video quality though; other programs seem to preform better. Don't know about hangouts.

Hangouts also have the feature where the one talking is in main view,
What happens when more than one talks? lol
Screaming contest.

Yeah, I wasn't sure whether that was a good idea either Tongue I guess it could be okay, if the people there aren't too immature and have gotten past the rickrolls.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
February 22, 2012, 06:11:57 PM
(Free) skype doesn't do conference videocalls though, does it?

Nope! But only one person in the group call needs business skype (which I have).

Hangouts also have the feature where the one talking is in main view,
What happens when more than one talks? lol

Pages:
Jump to: