Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - The First Decentralized 3D Printing Slicer - page 13. (Read 10955 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
When 3d printers started to become popular a few years ago, there was  a hype around it. Now the hype isn't that much, but the industry seems a lot more serious. Also the medical use tells a lot about the 3d printing future. So you chose a good field to grow. I'm with you!
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
Guys, do I have to register for testing mvp?

This is excellent, now investors are not ready to invest their money in an idea alone. The MVP will increase the chances of your project to conduct a successful ICO.
Activity: 142
I guess you'll need much more then 2 developers to do that. Are you hiring?
Activity: 42
RESERVED FOR VIETNAMESE TRANSLATION
Username: yurakazuma
Profile link :  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yurakazuma-1974376
Language: vietnamese
Portfolio/Experience/previous translations links:  0
ETH WALLET:0x3BD10130d40b2796218aDcfae1DA3876D65caCA3
Activity: 91
As I see it, you'll release the mvp and collect the feedback for further development?
Activity: 145
Sounds interesting, but I didn't quite get the idea of implementing blockchain in that. Can you explain?

It sounds like the blockchain is implemented as a way of distributing or running the slicing process in parallel.  So, make a process that already takes almost no time at all and try to make it faster, for a physical process that is measured in hours.

Right, blockchain allows to decentralize the slicing process, makes it cheaper and faster. Also, using blockchain it will be possible to protect the copyright on 3D models.
Activity: 132
Great job, devs! You have a good plan for gradually adding the versions.
Activity: 54
Can you make any predictions about token price growth?

Negative
Activity: 124
Can you make any predictions about token price growth?
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
This concept is also used in other projects when they use free capacity to solve tasks in a decentralized manner. But I like this particular 3D printing application. It will be better when it is stable!
Activity: 119
I wouldn't mind joining the referral when it launches
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Hello! Interesting mix of blockchain and 3d Smiley
Sounds interesting, but I didn't quite get the idea of implementing blockchain in that. Can you explain?

It sounds like the blockchain is implemented as a way of distributing or running the slicing process in parallel.  So, make a process that already takes almost no time at all and try to make it faster, for a physical process that is measured in hours.
Activity: 97
Do you have local communities? I ca help to creat them and run the daily tasks!
Activity: 34
Activity: 155
Still, when market is low, there might not be as many investors ready to support the project.
Everything connected with 3D printing goes smooth, so I think that this project will succeed

Sorry I am so negative here guys, but I have lot thousands of dollars in the stock market investing in 3D printing companies, 3D print testing companies, etc etc.  Just because something is for 3D printing does NOT mean it is going to succeed.
Activity: 149
It's ok to start ICO even now. ETH and btc will go back after a while.
Activity: 32
Everything connected with 3D printing goes smooth, so I think that this project will succeed
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
Guys, do I have to register for testing mvp?
Pages:
Jump to: