Pages:
Author

Topic: Trade on Latoken - page 3. (Read 1723 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 10
July 15, 2019, 10:34:56 AM
trade on latoken is safe, but it is not good if we have large capital, so the trade in latoken is the wrong choice.
Latoken doesn't have a lot of real volume and I think it will be very difficult to trade major coins there, unless you trade Shitcoin then Latoken is a good place for that.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
July 15, 2019, 10:34:36 AM
Personally, I never yet try trading or doing some activities on Loken. But, some people make a good review on it. It also has been listed on coin market cap. But I don't know when I open it, I don't find any trading volume of Latoken. I think we need to make a deeper review of it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
July 15, 2019, 10:22:08 AM
I have no problem with the transaction speed and latoken security level. What I care about is that the latoken lists too many shitcoin. The ICO programs held on the latoken almost become a landfill. A lot of shitcoin does not have vol transactions. I can't understand latoken what they did to list these coins
everything is simple. Latoken makes money on listing these shitcoins. as soon as the dump happens they will delist the coins from their exchange.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
https://leasehold.io/
July 15, 2019, 10:15:17 AM
I have no problem with the transaction speed and latoken security level. What I care about is that the latoken lists too many shitcoin. The ICO programs held on the latoken almost become a landfill. A lot of shitcoin does not have vol transactions. I can't understand latoken what they did to list these coins
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
July 14, 2019, 03:14:04 AM
I am also using Latoken from last three-four months and never face any problem. I also applied 2fa on my account to secure my account from an online attack.
regarding security problems, there are probably no serious breaches, but the problem with this exchange is that all the coins which listed there - just fly to the lowest bottom of their price. Stronger than at any exchange
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
July 14, 2019, 03:11:58 AM
I read negative reviews about this exchange. People had problems with cryptocurrency withdrawal. But I was selling my coins on this exchange and withdrawing from there without problems
I think that is a natural thing. many exchanges often experience similar problems, bugs, old confirmation, etc. support for the Latoken system is quite good and responsible, they are quite supportive.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
July 14, 2019, 03:02:31 AM
I am interested in trading in Latoken, a few weeks ago I was invited by friends to trade in Latoken, so far I have gained new experiences with a few coins and got a little profit.
I want to share my experiences here and make sure that Latoken is safe, is my decision right?

I have used Latoken for 1.5 years. As far as I use it, I haven't found any irregularities in it. I mean that using Latoken is safe. I holder a lot of Altcoin in Latoken. But you must use a strong security, for example GA or others. And also uses multiple security.
so far there is no serious problem with latoken.i am deposit and withdraw without any problem.and latoken security looks good, there is no news about hacking there.and we hope they could keep it forever.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
July 13, 2019, 11:56:00 PM
I suggest to be careful with LAToken because there are lots of tokens that don't have volume, if you buy a wrong token you can lose your money, and also LAToken is one of the exchanges that has the biggest fake volume

I agree with you because coin in Latoken are very few and of course the volume is very small, but for the matter of security I think Latoken is very safe, because I often trading in Latoken and never experienced problem (such as difficult to withdraw coin that I bought), therefore I am sure if you trading on Latoken then your coin will definitely be safe, but it's just that the volume on Latoken is not high so it will be a little difficult to trading and get profit on Latoken.
Activity: 1524
Merit: 270
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
July 13, 2019, 08:36:41 PM
I am interested in trading in Latoken, a few weeks ago I was invited by friends to trade in Latoken, so far I have gained new experiences with a few coins and got a little profit.
I want to share my experiences here and make sure that Latoken is safe, is my decision right?

I have used Latoken for 1.5 years. As far as I use it, I haven't found any irregularities in it. I mean that using Latoken is safe. I holder a lot of Altcoin in Latoken. But you must use a strong security, for example GA or others. And also uses multiple security.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://www.payaccept.net/
July 13, 2019, 06:49:40 PM
I have been trading in LAtoken exchange for a long while now and I have had no issue at all, the only thing I don't like about the exchange is that they seem to list any token that applies for listing even if it looks like a useless project, while there are gems to be found in LAtoken, you have to sift through all the rubbish.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 13, 2019, 05:32:43 PM

Latoken is a good exchange and one of the few that publicised the Advent of Initial Exchange Offerings(IEO). It has a good user interface and zero security lapses so far. Trading on Latoken is equally enjoyable as you can earn some worthy airdrops to the tune of over $30 as long as one is a level 2 verified user.
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
July 13, 2019, 03:57:29 PM
I really don't like latoken, because this exchange is like a landfill for crypto. Most of the ICO running projects listed on Latoken are coin dead.
There is no transaction and project team listed on Latoken to remove responsibility.
This trading platform uses too many BOTs, having to deal with BOT is really annoying.
Activity: 966
Merit: 132
July 13, 2019, 03:36:11 PM
I trade on Latoken, but since a huge update has passed, my coins are stuck and I cannot withdraw them, I wrote technical support on the site and said that there would be a withdrawal soon, wait.  I don’t recommend keeping funds there.

Why are you trading in that exchange, it and HitBTC are dying. I also heard a lot of people saying that they can't withdraw at HitBTC, I recommend people to transfer to more prestigious exchange

I trade only there, because only on it I can buy a few coins, which are sold only there. For example: Joys Digital
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
July 13, 2019, 11:02:40 AM

Although it is a service that I do not use frequently, I do not recommend you to use it because it has been an investor who has suffered a lot due to this service. In particular, there are hundreds of users whose accounts have been closed for absurd reasons, especially accounts that have been closed for no reason despite the existing balances. In addition, a very risky trading platform is another reason not to use. On the other hand, the fact that it does not have a lot of transaction volume, and that it is a service occupied by trading bots, is one of the reasons for not using Latoken.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
July 13, 2019, 10:50:57 AM
My experience with latoken is very bad. I'm sorry cause I usually trade from smartphone and not from laptop or PC
The website is too heavy and very lag when I try open from my phone, completely not friendly user for mobile phone user.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
July 13, 2019, 10:36:26 AM
yeah i've been using latoken for almost 1 years for now. And all everything is safe there. i did kyc lvl 2 too. Activated my 2 FA verification. The only problem is their costumer service look too long to asnwer their costumer problem. i got problem with withdraw status and they answered it after 1 days.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
July 13, 2019, 10:24:39 AM

Latoken is a safe and secured exchange. It has a seamless user operability with swift order execution algorithm. The Volume and liquidity is good and since I have been trading there for close to two years but then, no exchange is perfect. Always withdraw your coins to your private wallet after trades
Activity: 616
July 13, 2019, 10:16:41 AM
I have a coin that I am supporting until today. They planned to conduct their IEO recently at latoken, but why does other investors does not want it? I respect latoken exchange since it is still working till now. I hope the trust will regain back for the people because I think they had a big problem with latoken. Anyway, I do not yet try this exchange, maybe I will try this eventually as I invested coins found in latoken only.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
July 13, 2019, 09:13:36 AM
I've been using latoken for a very long time now and I don't have any problem with latoken so far ,I even like joining airdrops from latoken ,some are at 10$ to 20$ range but I don't mind because all airdrops from latoken are tradeable on the exchange
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
July 13, 2019, 08:06:40 AM
If speaking of security, of course Latoken is safe. But there are too many garbage tokens right now, they always list any tokens there. That is why Latoken is different from other exchanges. I will not trade there. I say this according to the facts. But if someone wants to trade there, it certainly doesn't matter.

There are more than 100 coins with zero trading volume and that is why this exchange is not trusted by investors because it is very easy to be listed in this exchange and any project Anything can be done. I used to join Latoken and the liquidity of this exchange is really bad and I advise people not to invest in the projects listed there because it will only make you lose more money.
Pages:
Jump to: