Pages:
Author

Topic: Trade on Latoken - page 7. (Read 1723 times)

Activity: 653
Merit: 10
June 21, 2019, 12:49:41 AM
You need to pass KYC for level 1 and level 2 before trading on latoken, how ever many altcoin listed on latoken have lower or drop price, you can trade there but you have be smart for investing coins.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
June 20, 2019, 11:44:06 PM
I really saw Latoken as a bad exchange, its interface was not intuitive, and the experience was very bad because when I used it, I found my device very quickly heated up.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
June 20, 2019, 11:38:59 PM
Latoken should not be tried unless there are other choices. Actually, my money was not stolen, but what is written about it, fake volumes, it is not attractive that most projects wait here for months with 0 volumes. They accept every shit coin and ...
So many shit coins with fake volumes. It's not the best idea to trade at latoken unless you have no choice to sell your coin and take your money going outside from latoken as soon as possible.
This always become the best thing for anyone why try to sell his coin on latoken.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
June 20, 2019, 11:17:38 PM
I am interested in trading in Latoken, a few weeks ago I was invited by friends to trade in Latoken, so far I have gained new experiences with a few coins and got a little profit.
I want to share my experiences here and make sure that Latoken is safe, is my decision right?
I once traded on Latoken without any there problems there, about depositing or withdrawing running smoothly. if it is your new experience on Latoken then try to trade again more coins there. yes of course Latoken is safe. it's only in my opinion about Latoken so far and in my opinion it's the right decision for you.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
June 20, 2019, 10:14:41 PM
Deciding to trade on an exchange should be easy, just ask yourself these questions:

How much are the fees for trading, withdrawing, depositing etc?

How is the daily trading volume?

Has the exchange had any security breaches?

Is it a legal entity?

The answers to these questions should make it clear if it is safe and worth your time to use the exchange.
The thing is, just about every exchange is beat out by binance.
It has the lowest trading fees (if you use bnb), highest trading volume, has had security breaches but users quickly reimbursed and problems solved, and it is a legal entity.
There's a real reason why it is #1.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
June 20, 2019, 09:48:46 PM
LATOKEN is a top 20 cryptocurrency exchange specialized in providing liquidity for new digital assets. i also use Latoken trading exchange and have not any issue and they are very active too . In terms of the update i get regular update from LATOken on email id . my opinion it is good.
Thanks
Seeing things around, it looks like there is no problem with Latoken and just hope that they could sustain its good services.
For them to attract more traders, they should have to bring the best they can do, so traders can justify how they feel satisfaction. It is the market competition and they should have to think of it, otherwise, they will left behind.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
June 20, 2019, 09:38:09 PM
LATOKEN is a top 20 cryptocurrency exchange specialized in providing liquidity for new digital assets. i also use Latoken trading exchange and have not any issue and they are very active too . In terms of the update i get regular update from LATOken on email id . my opinion it is good.
Thanks
Activity: 1764
Merit: 280
Smart World Global Token
June 20, 2019, 08:56:10 PM
I am interested in trading in Latoken, a few weeks ago I was invited by friends to trade in Latoken, so far I have gained new experiences with a few coins and got a little profit.
I want to share my experiences here and make sure that Latoken is safe, is my decision right?

LAtoken is a nice looking exchange but they had some user issues recently. There have been people being scammed from the exchange itself and they are said to be hosting scam IEO for a share in the money raised. You should be cautious before using that exchange.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
June 20, 2019, 08:51:37 PM
I realize latoken is safe and has a good exchange. But most altcoins on latoken don't have large volumes. Honestly I have to admit, I am not interested in trading there. I like to trade in exchanges that have large volumes. Therefore, I never trade in latoken.

sometimes this is good and you can buy a coin cheaper there.

what I think it's weird is that they have much different fees for each erc20 token, it makes no sense
If it's cheaper there is certainly better. But the problem is that the new altcoin only has a market that is in latoken and after the price drops, of course people don't want to take the risk of buying it. For the cost, I never pay attention in detail because only a few times I make transactions there.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
June 20, 2019, 08:05:38 PM
Although I have heard a lot about latoken, but my experience with it has not being that bad.
I have never dealt with huge fund on it. Perhaps that might be the reason I am still having a smooth sail with them. Also I am not a regular trader, but I believe that mere using it, will give an  assurance of what it really is.
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
June 20, 2019, 06:14:50 PM
In as much as you do not leave substantial quantity on it or use it as a wallet,you are reasonably safe I suppose.I have never had issues with them,they seem to be big with listing new coins and IEOs.Just my opinion
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
June 20, 2019, 06:11:09 PM
Latoken should not be tried unless there are other choices. Actually, my money was not stolen, but what is written about it, fake volumes, it is not attractive that most projects wait here for months with 0 volumes. They accept every shit coin and ...
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
June 20, 2019, 06:01:33 PM
security issues on latoken are certainly safe except that it is very difficult for altcoins to develop because only a few can have high volumes, only for the famous volume of altcoin to have high volume.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
June 20, 2019, 12:58:48 PM
Just so you know that there is no safe trading or exchange platform and if you're asking if your decision was right because you choose Latoken to trade, yes, it's. In my own experienced, I just get annoyed on Latoken it is because I'm having a hard time to pass the KYC. But overall Latoken is good.

But I  rather recommend OKEx because it's a friendly-user and there are a lot of functions that others don't have. TRy to explore here too but it's your choice anyway.

Well good luck.
I personally think Binance is the only one that has made their KYC very easy, because they are able to give several option to cover all manners of crypto users, we have some level that doesn’t require KYC, and this limit this level is entitled to is more than enough to continue trading perfectly and make money for any users, their KYC is just more important for those who will be moving large amount of money in and out of their exchange.

I don’t know much about latoken exchange, but I have also heard that the exchange is also a good one like other several exchanges too that we have, but among them all, Binance is still preferable to me.
Activity: 560
June 20, 2019, 01:58:46 AM
I think Latoken is a crypto exchange getting popularity lately. Most of projects are choosing Latoken to hold their IEO lately. But I have not got any experience of trading on the exchange so far. But I have heard some positive news about the exchange. I am looking forwards to trading on this exchange, and my hope will be realized soon.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
June 20, 2019, 01:55:03 AM
I'm not latoken user and I never found an information that latoken is not safe to be use for trading place. Maybe some people can give a source about it? if you good person you will know what is the bad things and what is the good thing. You can tell to everyone that latoken is a safe trading place with a proof, and also you can give a review the adventage or disadventage when you trade on latoken and what make a different with the other exhchange, maybe it will help the people on this forum.
Activity: 1764
June 20, 2019, 01:54:51 AM
You can start trading on latoken without any problems, I myself have already traded there many times and there were no problems, of course I don’t like this exchange because bots are trading there and this exchange has a huge fake volume.
Activity: 544
Merit: 1
June 20, 2019, 01:50:17 AM
I do use latoken to trade and so far have never had any issues with deposit, trading and withdrawals. I really don't know why many have this issues, maybe those whose country are not supported but used vpn
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
June 20, 2019, 01:34:42 AM
I realize latoken is safe and has a good exchange. But most altcoins on latoken don't have large volumes. Honestly I have to admit, I am not interested in trading there. I like to trade in exchanges that have large volumes. Therefore, I never trade in latoken.

sometimes this is good and you can buy a coin cheaper there.

what I think it's weird is that they have much different fees for each erc20 token, it makes no sense
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
June 20, 2019, 12:49:00 AM
La token is an awful exchange, it is too slow for my liking and i have once lost my token on it, i don't think it's a safe exchange there have been a lot of allegations against them on this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: