Pages:
Author

Topic: Trade on Latoken - page 8. (Read 1723 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 105
June 20, 2019, 12:46:23 AM
I am interested in trading in Latoken, a few weeks ago I was invited by friends to trade in Latoken, so far I have gained new experiences with a few coins and got a little profit.
I want to share my experiences here and make sure that Latoken is safe, is my decision right?

Lakoten is okay for me also, i do recommend it but sometimes their support for the exchange is bit delay like if you have a ticket for your problem deposit its will fix next day. But thats only my opinion on Latoken exchange all so far its good.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
June 20, 2019, 12:38:33 AM
I am interested in trading in Latoken, a few weeks ago I was invited by friends to trade in Latoken, so far I have gained new experiences with a few coins and got a little profit.
I want to share my experiences here and make sure that Latoken is safe, is my decision right?
For me based on my experience and i will never try to use it again in my life. I have some ethereum got stuck in my LAtoken account caused by the 2FA wa getting error even i have been trying various methods to make my 2FA sync with my account. But it's still said failed and i have forgot it. i have already asked the team so many times and they have no solution.
May I know the account 2FA issue already settle or still waiting for Latoken support reply? Make sure that you have the correct time in your authenticator app, do you have backup the 2fa qr code? If Yes, then deleted existing one and scan the qr code again, previously it's work for me, otherwise the only ways to help you is Latoken supports.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
June 19, 2019, 10:39:17 PM

I think this depend on the experienced of the individual traders, because some of them are not satisfy with the service of this platform.
So, if you are earning in this exchange well that's good for you mate, if you feel comfortable with it go for it! and continue what you had started
in that platform.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
June 19, 2019, 09:28:51 PM
For me based on my experience and i will never try to use it again in my life. I have some ethereum got stuck in my LAtoken account caused by the 2FA wa getting error even i have been trying various methods to make my 2FA sync with my account. But it's still said failed and i have forgot it. i have already asked the team so many times and they have no solution.
This is absolutely bad reputation of this exchanger! it's look like scam from this exchanger! I think this exchangers registered members need more aware about this type of bad service from their!
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
June 19, 2019, 09:19:36 PM
No, LATOKEN has gotten many controversy ever since they started operations. Their volume is terrible as well and the founder claims to have done over 100 IEOs, all of them are unheard of.

I do not have any problem since i trading on Latoken. Just for our safety do not keep our coin/token in long time at any exchange

Indeed, better never store our coin in exchangers wallet. LAtoken is an exchange that is well known among the crypto community but does not have a large transaction. I have trading experience there and I think these exchangers are pretty good.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
June 19, 2019, 08:11:23 PM
Latoken is secure exchange but don't provide any good customers service. I gave a mail, no answers and I tried to withdraw some token, I was successful after 7 hours.
They might be too busy but they really should address your concern as much as possible. Yes, its a good exchange but if there service is like that then I think its better to trade with other exchanges. This is my primary concern on every exchanges, they must have a good customer service so for me to have peace of mind.
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
June 19, 2019, 07:59:47 PM
latoken is very safe in my opinion and also the deposit for altcoin is very fast there it's just that sometimes when withdrawing it's a little slow even what I experience is 24 hours at the most but some people I see there are more than 24 hours
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
June 19, 2019, 07:14:54 PM
My friend is one of the team in la token exchange he is inviting me to try it he said that their exchange was great aside from that their giving a free token in terms of airdrop , well there is no hassle in using their exchange but their widrawal was taking too long before I can widraw the money I taught it was because of the traffic in the blockchain for the blocks confirmation.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
June 19, 2019, 06:51:59 PM
Some of the tokens of ICO when they list their coin in there it will be sure to be dump BUT in services in withdrawal or deposit I didnt face any problem and their support is very helpful
In fact, it is true, most after being registered there the price immediately drops from the actual ICO price. If the deposit and withdrawal are problematic in an exchange, of course in the future it will no longer do that there. Therefore, never make people have problems with deposits and withdrawals.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 0
June 19, 2019, 05:40:10 PM
Some of the tokens of ICO when they list their coin in there it will be sure to be dump BUT in services in withdrawal or deposit I didnt face any problem and their support is very helpful
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
June 19, 2019, 05:33:33 PM
I have little experience in trading on this exchange. I didn't trade large volumes. Perhaps that is why I have never had problems with input and output.
It is better not to trade on this exchange , it is very bad for trading , always require documents even when I passed the kyc .
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
June 19, 2019, 05:23:42 PM
its a safe trading platform but lots of fake ieo listed their exchange and many scam crypto coin also listed on their exchange.they should focus on transparency
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
June 19, 2019, 05:09:45 PM
I have little experience in trading on this exchange. I didn't trade large volumes. Perhaps that is why I have never had problems with input and output.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
June 19, 2019, 04:43:15 PM
I realize latoken is safe and has a good exchange. But most altcoins on latoken don't have large volumes. Honestly I have to admit, I am not interested in trading there. I like to trade in exchanges that have large volumes. Therefore, I never trade in latoken.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
June 19, 2019, 04:39:04 PM
You have made some profits, have you tried to withdraw them and were you able to withdraw them?? If yes, then there is no problem and you an continue to trade with them since its working out for you and you're making good trades with it (that's what you believe). I haven't known about this Latoken exchange before, this is my first time of knowing about them, so I can't really say anything about them for now. But don't keep much of your money on an exchange, cause if a new exchange claims to be hacked, that means all your money is gone cause you're not going to get it back, unless they are so good they might decide to be paying the money little by little until they have paid it all.
I am thinking about this, and I am happy with your opinion.
Thank you for giving an enlightening opinion, I have tried it and hope this is the right decision. Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
June 19, 2019, 05:49:47 AM
Latoken has created its reputation on the market although it's not a old exchange. I also have had positive experience with this exchange. However, I suggest to use Binance, Kucoin if your token are listed there.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 299
June 19, 2019, 05:46:29 AM
You have made some profits, have you tried to withdraw them and were you able to withdraw them?? If yes, then there is no problem and you an continue to trade with them since its working out for you and you're making good trades with it (that's what you believe). I haven't known about this Latoken exchange before, this is my first time of knowing about them, so I can't really say anything about them for now. But don't keep much of your money on an exchange, cause if a new exchange claims to be hacked, that means all your money is gone cause you're not going to get it back, unless they are so good they might decide to be paying the money little by little until they have paid it all.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
June 18, 2019, 11:36:49 PM
I never had problem using latoken exchange but if I'm a trader i will not definitely use it because the volume is quite low and wash trade is rampant there. Why don't you try to use a well known exchange like binance? It's easy to use and convenient.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
June 18, 2019, 11:30:51 PM
I also tarded latoken and made a profit of $ 50. but for me trading on latoken is a lot of dead coins and fake trade volumes. you should be careful when choosing coins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
June 18, 2019, 11:28:06 PM
I don't think Latoken is a reputable exchange to put all your money and trade there. sometimes exchange concentration is better than there. Most small exchange companies such as Hitbtc, Yobit, Latoken are all exchanges with many complaints from traders because there is no best support for them. transactions are often faulty and everything is at a bad level. So I only recommend that you trade in big exchange like Binance and Huobi.
actually we want to trade in binance or huobi, but unfortunately our assets not traded yet on there.so we have to wait till this moment coming and ofcourse its not easy .exchanges team will review about projects carefully.
Sometimes trader don't have any choice because only a few coins listed on major exchanges, so other only will listed on small exchanges, I'm first time using Latoken last week, my experience is their trading volume not ideal but no issue for trading. I won't trust them and store my assets on exchanges, so I'm immediately make withdrawal and transfer. I'm hear that Latoken is a pump and dump exchanges, do you agree?
Pages:
Jump to: