Pages:
Author

Topic: Trade on Latoken - page 6. (Read 1722 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 22, 2019, 11:09:04 AM
I think is no problem, so far I have also used LATOKEN exchanges and there have never been problems. If you have a lot of time, you can also work on Airdrop in Latoken. Regarding Latoken security also uses 2FA, at least to keep your coins safe.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
June 22, 2019, 03:34:07 AM
I am interested in trading in Latoken, a few weeks ago I was invited by friends to trade in Latoken, so far I have gained new experiences with a few coins and got a little profit.
I want to share my experiences here and make sure that Latoken is safe, is my decision right?

Good for you but always keep an open mind. In my case, I think latoken is not a good exchange. I had a bad experience about it and I lost a lot of coins there due to security breach. Also, I experienced a difficult withdrawal process and it took like forever before it completed. Most of the coins in latoken have also fake volume and the value are very cheap.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
June 22, 2019, 02:23:44 AM
Well, Honestly even I hate to trade here in LAtoken But I have no choice because the rewards coins of the previous campaign I joined their token was listed here in this platform, and worst the volume was really shameful due to it zero volume to their platform site. And the experienced I had  here was that I made a deposit to Latoken but from the origin exchange  said that it was already transferred to latoken and yet it didn't transferred actually its been almost 1 months, I contacted latoken support and yet they didn't reply up to now.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
June 22, 2019, 01:46:01 AM
I am interested in trading in Latoken, a few weeks ago I was invited by friends to trade in Latoken, so far I have gained new experiences with a few coins and got a little profit.
I want to share my experiences here and make sure that Latoken is safe, is my decision right?
You communicate at any platform that is your decision. To me, Latoken is not a great platform, this is the platform used to call for capital to help ICO projects. Most of these projects not censored, and many projects fail or make no profit for investors. The Latoken platform lists a lot of Altcoins that is not known to anyone, or no one buys/sells.
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
June 22, 2019, 12:59:59 AM
I used latoken today again and I think the service is excellent, always fast deposits and withdrawals
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
June 22, 2019, 12:49:24 AM
many of the altcoins in latoken exchanges don't have trading volumes and most new altcoins are there and are careful with fake trading volumes, the good news
so far I have no problem with latoken for deposits or withdraw.
Activity: 1190
June 21, 2019, 11:30:06 PM
as long as you trade on latoken get a profit, then just continue. in my opinion trading on latoken is quite safe. there is no theft at this time as long as I trade there.
If you speak of security, of course all exchanges will definitely do that. There are no exchanges that say their exchange is not safe, all exchanges can be said to be safe. Many say that Latoken exchanges are low volume, mostly shitcoin and not many trade there.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
June 21, 2019, 11:29:37 PM
I also using Latoken from some time and don't face any problem in trading or withdraw.

Guess OP should have a poll to know the vote of the majority.

Always apply 2fa to secure your account.

Good security features, every user should 2FA enabled their accounts.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
June 21, 2019, 11:25:16 PM
Latoken has not encountered any accusations of unbelief. I think Latoken is still good but it is still not a potential exchange. cryptopia has also been greatly appreciated at the time before but now it has gone bankrupt because of a number of factors.
Small exchange is not reliable because they do not develop. and things that don't grow often will be eliminated.
Activity: 431
June 21, 2019, 11:13:27 PM
I also using Latoken from some time and don't face any problem in trading or withdraw. Always apply 2fa to secure your account.
for security I think latoken still has pretty good security as long as their system isn't hacked. but I am not so sure with the volume trading real estate that is there, sometimes in some assets it does not seem normal for trades to start or when compared to other exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
June 21, 2019, 11:10:38 PM
as long as you trade on latoken get a profit, then just continue. in my opinion trading on latoken is quite safe. there is no theft at this time as long as I trade there.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
June 21, 2019, 10:57:34 PM

So far LATOKEN is ok with me I can deposit, trade and with all my tokens and I don't face any issue at all but I have seen a small issues from one user you might as well check it out in the scam section but it was a minor issue and I think it was already resolved.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
June 21, 2019, 10:52:28 PM

personally i never trade in latoken,
so, thank you for sharing your experience on latoken
but maybe if i see a new coin with huge potential tradeable on latoken i will trade there without fear, because of your words
regards
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
June 21, 2019, 10:16:49 PM
I also using Latoken from some time and don't face any problem in trading or withdraw. Always apply 2fa to secure your account.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
June 21, 2019, 09:56:40 PM

I don't have issue trading on LATOKEN but some people do, check out the scam and reputation section, there are some people having some issues trading on LATOKEN although these are minor complaints, bu still better check them all out as it might happen to you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
June 21, 2019, 09:33:11 PM
So far, Latoken is safe and secure. I personally ever use this exchange and it is normal as the others, with low fees and also some interesting coins that I have there. However, still, keep and be careful in securing our own login. Of course, an exchange will have its negative and positive sides, none is perfect.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
June 21, 2019, 10:28:24 AM
LATOKEN is a old exchange. Their trading platform is quite good. They are already become IEO provider before IEO trend begins.
But, I dont recommended to you for participate on their IEO because almost every project running on their IEO just a shitcoin project...
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
June 21, 2019, 08:43:09 AM
It is very bad exchange, volume is fake and they tend to list shit coins.
Also I hear scam accusations about latoken, so guys think twice before you trade there
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
June 21, 2019, 07:00:54 AM
I think Latoken is a crypto exchange getting popularity lately. Most of projects are choosing Latoken to hold their IEO lately. But I have not got any experience of trading on the exchange so far. But I have heard some positive news about the exchange. I am looking forwards to trading on this exchange, and my hope will be realized soon.

I have been getting a lot of emails from LAtoken ever since last year. I felt like they were slightly unprofessional the way they kept emailing people but then after a while I suppose they also improved their services and most importantly their looks. But this feels the same sort of style like how QuadrigaX was run, do you feel the same way? One guy always emailing people and improving and growing. I can never feel comfortable with 1 guy 1 exchange.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
June 21, 2019, 01:44:40 AM

Several times I used the LAToken service and in my opinion its a good exchanger. Lots of coins that I think are potential in the future but the price is still cheap at Latoken but it's better to go past the KYC first before make trade or withdrawal
Pages:
Jump to: