Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 79. (Read 66178 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Its really nice to know that the goals and the target qouta collaborates woth each other! Im very happy and proud that I invested in this platform!
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution
Hey devs I just want to ask do you give bonuses to those who participates during the pre-ico? And in the first page I've seen that you have reached your soft cap target, that's a really good news, congrats to the team!. I've also notice that you've set a specific target for each goals, if ever those targeted amounts will not be reach, does that mean you will not continue on working on those goals anymore? Or was that like a roadmap and those amount presented are the targeted amount to be reached once those goals will be fully accomplished? I'm really confuse on this, I hope you can clear this up for me.

Depending on the amount raised, trade.io management will work to accomplish the possible goals, without limiting the strategy of pursuing other possible goals.

I'am just concerned, the token that you will distribute sooner is on exchanges now?

This will happen after the token distribution which is after the conclusion of the ICO.
Activity: 182
I'am just concerned, the token that you will distribute sooner is on exchanges now?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Hey devs I just want to ask do you give bonuses to those who participates during the pre-ico? And in the first page I've seen that you have reached your soft cap target, that's a really good news, congrats to the team!. I've also notice that you've set a specific target for each goals, if ever those targeted amounts will not be reach, does that mean you will not continue on working on those goals anymore? Or was that like a roadmap and those amount presented are the targeted amount to be reached once those goals will be fully accomplished? I'm really confuse on this, I hope you can clear this up for me.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I am sure the ICO is drawing to a close! Will there be any extension of the campaign even if the hard cap is reached. The continuation of campaign will ensure maximum exposure of the trade.io exchange to the crypto community and beyond! Let hope you have plan in that direction!
Activity: 490
I understand that you can buy trade token for as low as 0.1ether. Lowering the entry point is such a goid idea. It will allow everyone to get to have a chance to participate and profit according to their stake in the project!
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Trade.io is strategic in it's operation. You can already see the value added service like store of value for your asset, verifiable record that can help investor see where to put there money and forecast! There is so much more with this project!
Activity: 336
Trade.io mainly new exchanged site.When this site working properly. People also understand this site trade.io. lends on cryptographic sector.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Well i feel super special right now, i woke up thinking today was the big day. I was looking everywhere till I finally realized i was looking at the wrong date on calendar,  priceless i tell you.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
bông
Six days left and the PRE-ICO of the token will end.
I'm just curious why there is a three days gap before the ICO starts?
Why they can't just start the ICO right away after the PRE-ICO? 
They may need to summarize the token sale in Pre-ico to plan for the development of the project and to create time for investors to the ICO.
Activity: 462
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Are you planning adding other exchange for trade.io?
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution
Bounty will and same date as ICO?
Do you have information pls

Yes, correct. Signature's will need to remain for couple of days more to count all correct!

But please bounty question only at the following thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tradeio-bounty-ico-trade-token-2370663
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
What is you opinion about 1 TIO price when it is traded on exchange?
Just curious, how would you price it...
Activity: 1106
Bounty will and same date as ICO?
Do you have information pls
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
Anyone help me, Which amount ETH ( at least) to buy Tokens TIO in Pre- ICO ?
I see no one have given you the exact answer. As far as I know you can buy at least $ 10 (with ETH) token TIO. Pre-ICO will end on November 25 for $ 1.65 = 1 TIO, then 3 days is November 28. ICO will start.
Hi think you need only 0.01 ETH to be part of this project. In PRE-ICO phase you'll receive 200 TIO= 1 ETH for 0.01 ETH you'll receive 2 TIO I think.
Activity: 112
Anyone help me, Which amount ETH ( at least) to buy Tokens TIO in Pre- ICO ?
I see no one have given you the exact answer. As far as I know you can buy at least $ 10 (with ETH) token TIO. Pre-ICO will end on November 25 for $ 1.65 = 1 TIO, then 3 days is November 28. ICO will start.
Six days left and the PRE-ICO of the token will end.
I'm just curious why there is a three days gap before the ICO starts?
Why they can't just start the ICO right away after the PRE-ICO? 

My guess would be to properly consolidated the information and data from pre ICO.
Activity: 8
I think this is a fantastic project,but it seems   that collected  large money.....

so  buy a bit  maybe  is my choice.
Activity: 41
How would be the accounts of your customers? Since security should be the top priority?
Activity: 84
Trade.io is a new trading site. Read their whitepaper and great things would happen as like as etherdelta and bittex.
Pages:
Jump to: