Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 78. (Read 66178 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
trade.io
Is token already registered to some exchange??

It's too soon for that as Trade Tokens have not yet been issued.
Trade Tokens will be issued and distributed after the end of the ICO (and by the 15th of January 2018) and will be listed for exchange a further month later.
That's probably when traders will also be able to exchange Trade Tokens for fiat currency.
Thanks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Well i think this trade.io is like same as the theory of corporation which you receive dividend if you join them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
How do I exchange Trade Tokens for fiat?

You can only buy with cryptocurrency sir. You will have to change your fiat to ether in any exchange and then transfer the ether to Trade Tokens ETH wallet address. Make sure you follow the instructions on the website on how to make the purchase to the T and not risk losing your money.
Activity: 98
trade.io
about joining liquidity pool, should I choose to join as soon as I receive token or I can do later when I see fit?

All liquidity pool participants will be able to join in and leave it on a daily basis - whenever they see fit / have the funds for it. That's the beauty of it!
You don't have to join now since the project is still under development.
Thank you for your consideration.

Anyone help me, Which amount ETH ( at least) to buy Tokens TIO in Pre- ICO ?

Hello there - thank for your question.
Lowest investment amount is 0.1 ETH.

You seem to want to buy token with fiat.
During Pre-ICO, the project accepts payments using ETH and fiat, but to ICO the project only accepts ETH so you need to buy it with Pre-ICO.
Fiat = usd or local currency, so you can buy tokens by bank transfer.

Thank you mpet5000 for helping out other members and trade.io  Wink
Yes, you may buy Trade Tokens using fiat currency until the end of PRE-ICO.
Please visit our website by clicking HERE, register and select to pay in fiat.
Another advantage during PRE-ICO is the fact that Trade Tokens are cheaper than during ICO.

Its good to know that they are paying much of their attention for their consumers and costumers of this platform.And what about their liquidity pool?

I think in their liquidity pool, you have to use the Trade Token to participate in the trade.io shared liquidity pool. Users that are participating will ge their share of dividends which is a good thing for consumers/users

Thank you creatine413 for helping out other members and trade.io   Smiley

So essentially, trade.io is a next generation trading platform or broker.

In contrast with all of the currently established brokers, trade.io will be sharing 50% of its proceeds with its clients (traders).
This 50% will go into what is called a 'liquidity pool'.

trade.io clients (cell them traders, members and so on!) will be able to add their share of the funds they have available for investment within the pool (with the minimum amount being 500 Trade Tokens / trading on our platform does not get them a share in the liquidity pool automatically) should they choose to. This way they will be able to get their share of the proceeds trade.io makes (essentially becoming a shareholder in trade.io).

Now, the pool, containing the assets added within by trade.io and its clients will be able to act as a 'bank' financing / investing in new projects, start-ups or organisations through ICOs or IPOs thus having a share in the proceeds this new project will have, further boosting the pool's value as well all participants' share in the proceeds. Everyone participating in the pool will be able to democratically approve where to invest the money with their voting power being based on their share of the total amount of investments found within the pool.

Please keep in mind that liquidity pool participants will be able to join using other assets as well as as major fiat and crypto assets receiving their share back in the same asset they've invested in, but Trade Token will pay the highest return.

Please see our whitepaper by clicking HERE going through point 4 for more details.

Hope this helps!
Thank you.
Activity: 112
You seem to want to buy token with fiat.
During Pre-ICO, the project accepts payments using ETH and fiat, but to ICO the project only accepts ETH so you need to buy it with Pre-ICO.
Fiat = usd or local currency, so you can buy tokens by bank transfer.
Activity: 112
It is a nice project hence on the other hand, it is a business. It is for the next generation financial institution based on blockchain technology. I think this trade.io will greatly help their customers and clients for their financial transactions.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
I came across this since I am a FOREX trade, https://www.forexbrokerz.com/brokers/trade-io-review . They are warning us that trade.io is an on development system to bridge the gap between traditional finance and the blockchain. There aren't any reviews yet regarding this, it might not yet be updated.

Sweet  find  how dod you find this when i try to search i just get the link back here on this forum or redit nothing else.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Its good to know that they are paying much of their attention for their consumers and costumers of this platform.And what about their liquidity pool?

I think in their liquidity pool, you have to use the Trade Token to participate in the trade.io shared liquidity pool. Users that are participating will ge their share of dividends which is a good thing for consumers/users
Activity: 42

Help me to understand here something. This is your Ether account: 0x58f75dDACFFB183a30F69fE58a67a0d0985fce0F. There I see 8.600 ETH total, collected for over a month time. Only few contributions with more than 25 ETH (required minimum for Liquidity pool). Absolute majority of contributions - 0.1 to 5 ETH. In your annuncement above you state that response to your liquidity pool is overwhelming. I do not see it from your Ether account, so can you explain what I'm missing? Now you're lowering the limit for participation in the liquidity pool to 500 Trade Tokens from previous 5000.  Why then you're lowering the minimum pool limit when things are so great?

Very logical questions!

1) As for the Ether Wallet, trade.io accepts not only ETHER but especially for the PRE-ICO it also accepts Fiat payments with bank wire transfer! Thus a large amount of funds came from deposits.

2) The response to our liquidity pool has been overwhelming. However, the feedback by some in our community is how they can participate if they don’t have the minimum 5,000 TradeTokens. Well, management has taken this feedback into consideration, and is happy to announce a revised liquidity pool schedule that allows those with as few as 500 TradeTokens the ability to participate using a graduated schedule.

So basically to my understanding is that many people wanted to participate in the trade.io project but wanted to do so if there was a chance to participate in the Liquidity Pool. Because there's many people that wanted this, management found a fair way to make this happen.

The table found above, illustrates how a participant with 5000 Trade Tokens, gets 110% participation, so that people who already have participated with trade.io get an added benefit.

At the end of the day, the bigger the pool, the better for me and you and everyone. Is a win-win situation here.

Full article from Management Blog:
https://medium.com/@trade.io/new-participation-schedule-participate-in-the-liquidity-pool-from-500-trade-tokens-98bc06b269d9

Being able to participate in the liquidity pool would be awesome. That would help us newbies in trading to be able to be "in-level" with the big guys. Thank you so much for this adjustment, however when is the-pre sale? I saw comments that in order for us to participate in the pre-sale there are terms and conditions that we must follow. How much would a coin be in btc?
Activity: 41
I am sure the ICO is drawing to a close! Will there be any extension of the campaign even if the hard cap is reached. The continuation of campaign will ensure maximum exposure of the trade.io exchange to the crypto community and beyond! Let hope you have plan in that direction!
I am hoping for this too, little by little trade.io is getting known to the public via campaigns. It would increase the foot traffic to their website and more people would actually get to test out their system.
Activity: 56
any info about bounty programme? i'm interested.

You can check their bounty program here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tradeio-bounty-ico-trade-token-2370663

I checked their bounty program and registered for it. Their liquidity pool would be a great benefit for us however I don't understand the means of burning unsold tokens.
Activity: 174
bông
I'am just concerned, the token that you will distribute sooner is on exchanges now?
Most of the ICO projects I join the token will be listed on exchanges after the ICO ends. Depending on the success of the ICO it will be listed on major exchanges or small exchanges.
Activity: 84
Trade.io mainly new exchanged site.When this site working properly. People also understand this site trade.io. lends on cryptographic sector.

I agree. Once the site launches, it will be typically something that you would learn through the process once you keep on doing it and browsing through their platform. The site would be like forex but hopefully better, and better to understand their platform.
I came across this since I am a FOREX trade, https://www.forexbrokerz.com/brokers/trade-io-review . They are warning us that trade.io is an on development system to bridge the gap between traditional finance and the blockchain. There aren't any reviews yet regarding this, it might not yet be updated.
Activity: 308

I'm sure there's plans but doubt those plans will be realised soon it's still early days.
they will list it , and etherdelta will be the first i think , in other exchanges will take time to consider to the list , as for now its too early for that.
Activity: 266
They will list it in exchanges once their ICO will finish so the answer of your question is, it is not listed or registered yet.
It is very rare that tokens will be listed in any exchanges before the ICO.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 151
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
Activity: 140
The Future Of Work
Combining a good project and a good business together.Need to read about this project. Nice one you got here.
Pages:
Jump to: