Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 75. (Read 66178 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Is token already registered to some exchange??

It's too soon for that as Trade Tokens have not yet been issued.
Trade Tokens will be issued and distributed after the end of the ICO (and by the 15th of January 2018) and will be listed for exchange a further month later.
That's probably when traders will also be able to exchange Trade Tokens for fiat currency.
Thanks.
Why TIO is listed on exchange after 1 month when ICO ends? It seems to be quite late as many ICO projects will be listed on exchange as soon as the ICO ends.

Thanks for your question and concern.
The timeline has always been clearly listed within our website and whitepaper.
Our aim is to distribute the Trade Tokens within a month after the end of the ICO the LATEST.
There is a great chance that many or even all participants will receive their tokens earlier but just to be on the safe side we have provided everyone with a time frame of a month.
Oh, really a great project. You do so because you want to bring fairness to everyone, it seems that by wanting those who participate in the bounty campaign to receive token, same investor before the TIO is listed on the exchange. Very few projects do so.

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Please be informed that we have added a counter within our website's home page in regards to the funds raised.
Now everyone will be able to monitor the progress made.
Click HERE for the current sum.

there is a lot of money in that statistics , by the way dev is there a hardcap to be raised or just the softcap?
Activity: 112
The changing dynamics of the trade.io market demand a fresh new solution to help people trade. The users can also earn more profits using this trade.io. Hope that many more investors come along to this project.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Looks like the number of tokens you get for 1eth has changed and also the number of tokens that you need to put in liquidity pool for bonus has changed Huh

Earlier , 1ETH was = 200 tokens and 500-999 tokens would have gotten 10% of the profits in liquidity pool.

Now, 1ETH = 1000 tokens in pre-sale and 2500-4995 will get 10% profit participation.

Why this change?

I still see 1 ETH = 200 TIO Huh

That’s odd. I see the numbers i mentioned on their website, the whitepaper has been updated.
Activity: 1
Looks like the number of tokens you get for 1eth has changed and also the number of tokens that you need to put in liquidity pool for bonus has changed Huh

Earlier , 1ETH was = 200 tokens and 500-999 tokens would have gotten 10% of the profits in liquidity pool.

Now, 1ETH = 1000 tokens in pre-sale and 2500-4995 will get 10% profit participation.

Why this change?

I still see 1 ETH = 200 TIO Huh
Activity: 151
It is nice to know that the value of trade.io already increase significantly before the ICO pre sale ends! I think its a positive attribute to us. But then again there are changes that have been made and need to have some clarification why some sort of things happen
Activity: 23

Why this change?
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
Trade.io is number 5 on the list of ongoing ICOs by the amount of ETH raised so far. This is quite impressive and that's how I found your project. I see that you have many ideas so I am sure you will spend all the money wisely. I see Trade.io as a long term project, so investors don't need to worry about token price. When the online stores start operating and tokens start circulating, the price will only go up.
It's interesting that average contribution to this pre-ico is more than 11 ETH which means big players also backed this project.
Can You tell me where You get the list of ongoing ICOs that is numbered by the collected amount of ETH?
And where I could find the information that average contribution to this pre-ico is more than 11 ETH?
This info is really useful but wants to be proven)
Thanks!
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Guarantee revenue is so appealing! More of the reason why trade.io token is gainng a lot of traction! How would revenue be share? Is it on daily basis or monthly basis or as revenue is made!

Indeed the liquidity pool is really attractive towards a lot of users especially to the investors, what's great about the liquidity pool of this project is that it is not open to everyone, it needs a certain amount of tokens in order for an individual to join, so this lessens the dumping problem that usually happens to a lot of projects that offers revenues towards their investors. I think it will be shared daily because in the first post it was stated on there the process on how the liquidity pool works regarding the distribution of the participation share and in the example they've explain how much revenue a person gets allocated daily based on the number of tokens they have.

Activity: 140
Price has been updated to 1 ETH = 1,000 trade tokens?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

Please be informed that we have added a counter within our website's home page in regards to the funds raised.
Angel

Now this is something lots of people asking for,  now we can keep track of the progress on this
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Guarantee revenue is so appealing! More of the reason why trade.io token is gainng a lot of traction! How would revenue be share? Is it on daily basis or monthly basis or as revenue is made!

Shouldn't ,"guaranteed revenue " worry you? It certainly does worry me. Noone knows what sales will be like in the future.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
project moves in great direction, investment coming, so no worry - success will be for all of us Smiley
- new members every day shows  that trend
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Trade.io is first class quality rated ICO so far! Look at their domain and everything that represent trade.io, you can see excellence and seriousness at which all these avenues are created!
Activity: 98

this is really good progress.
soft cap was 5mil and trade.io raised more than that already !!

From what I know and what I came across on the sponsorship of trade.io on Facebook, trade.io has already past $7000 which is a great progress. Seeing also the previous post of trade.io for us to monitor their progress would be very helpful for us users to help us decide to invest or not. Pretty sure this project would turn out great, seeing the tremendous increase in just a short amount of time. Best of luck to you trade.io! I hope to see you improve and be great some day. Will decide to invest once it launches! I know I would lose money if I don't buy during the Pre-ICO however, I just want to see it have an awesome finish-- meaning awesome official launch, and then I would start investing. I'm also waiting for youtube videos that would help me invest, so i'd rather wait for someone to try it out and then i'll learn from there, unless you guys already have tutorials?
Activity: 140
Trade.io is starting to get its name known. Simply because, if im not wrong, Trade.io gives and readily help new members to be part of their great and evolving investors and developers. Looking forward for the project's success!
Activity: 490
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I like the update! You can see at glance how the pre-ICO is doing and different milestone left to be cross! Usually people do not worry about the exchange until they get their token and ICO come to an end! There are many exchange that will be willng to list quality ICO like Trade token
Activity: 224

Trade Tokens will be issued and distributed after the end of the ICO (and by the 15th of January 2018) and will be listed for exchange a further month later.
That's probably when traders will also be able to exchange Trade Tokens for fiat currency.
Thanks.
Why TIO is listed on exchange after 1 month when ICO ends? It seems to be quite late as many ICO projects will be listed on exchange as soon as the ICO ends.

ICO is still on going so why hurry you should be happy that after ICO people will be willing to buy at more price then you have.
after launching of the project i dont think there would be any other project like this to compete. 

This very same issue was addressed many times in previous comments. I don't understand why people keep posting about the same thing over and over again.
Activity: 84

Thanks.

ICO is still on going so why hurry you should be happy that after ICO people will be willing to buy at more price then you have.
after launching of the project i dont think there would be any other project like this to compete. 
Pages:
Jump to: