Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 77. (Read 66178 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
I think other competitor hire some users to stop or reduce the progress of trade.io because of its popularity! Trade.io seems to have too many investors and its price when up consistently.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
Trade.io is number 5 on the list of ongoing ICOs by the amount of ETH raised so far. This is quite impressive and that's how I found your project. I see that you have many ideas so I am sure you will spend all the money wisely. I see Trade.io as a long term project, so investors don't need to worry about token price. When the online stores start operating and tokens start circulating, the price will only go up.
It's interesting that average contribution to this pre-ico is more than 11 ETH which means big players also backed this project.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

I am really surprise that two newbie members, that have ONLY posted on this ANN thread, with a negative attitude appear to support one another.

There will be zero tolerance for people trying to slander a project without presenting a shred of evidence.

This type of tactic, is usually seen by competitors, trying to downgrade a project, but in reality there's no such a competitor offering what trade.io has, and most likely this is what some people are worried about. A real Liquidity Pool that actually helps the people that use it, rather than banks and other financial institutions benefiting from the traders money.

Have you noticed, Raised so far amount is on the front page of Trade.io. This is what I was asking for from my first post here. And I was not alone, if you scroll through the thread. Not looking for bounty, but simple "Thank you" would be enough. Bit of transparency, at last. And... no, I'm not hired by any competitor, take it or leave it.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
Is token already registered to some exchange??

As far as I know, tokens are not yet registered to some exchange but trade.io will definitely have plans on making it happen in the future
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
As I understand it, anyone can get in and out  of liquidity pool as they wish, what is the advantages and disadvantages of moving in and out of liquidity pool and how does it affectvthe pool itself?

I don't really see any advantage of moving out of the liquidity pool cause once users will be out of the pool then that means they won't have any share of the revenue that was generated for that particular day or days to come so they won't gain anything anymore. I don't think it affects the pool in any way cause as far as I know the number of tokens in the liquidity pool is constant and that's 8000 tokens so as long as the number of trade tokens remains 8000 then the moving in and out of the liquidity pool won't do any good or harm to the pool itself.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
They have a nice domain and the team looks solid.The best part is that they are partners and make money from their work. At first, such a sum of money (already $ 8,103,099) shows success. The lower limit for Pre-ico will be high again as I wait for the ICO or enter the stock market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
What, it was higher than 500 before? Now its a lot easier to get in on the action! It takes only 2.5 ETH now, though it will be more expensive later.
Thanks for lowering the cap for the liquidity pool. This will bring more investors and partners to your project! I, myself would love to join you project because it will benefit new users like me. Good luck for furthermore success.
Activity: 140
Thanks for lowering the cap for the liquidity pool. This will bring more investors and partners to your project! I, myself would love to join you project because it will benefit new users like me. Good luck for furthermore success.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I think this project is very promising not to be missed to participate in its sales ico, whether there will be postponement of sales schedule ico or as scheduled
Activity: 490
It will be nice to have a glimpse of exchange where trade.io token will be traded. You all know some contries csn not participate in ICO until it is listed on exchange! Give us an idea where we could expect this token listed!
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Trade.io is on another level in trading platform I just hope the reach their objectives so we can start using their platform asap!
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
Sadly you have to be a big whale in order to get decent payout %. Would invest in a second if not.

Good luck with the project
Activity: 1260
Merit: 259
More than a revolution in the world of trading  Grin
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
As I understand it, anyone can get in and out  of liquidity pool as they wish, what is the advantages and disadvantages of moving in and out of liquidity pool and how does it affectvthe pool itself?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
trade.io
Hi new here when is the ico gonna hit.
trade.io platfrom looks very interesting to not look into it.

PRE-ICO ends on the 25th of November. ICO will last from the 28th of November till the 15th of December.
Thanks for looking into our project - it's much appreciated.
 Wink

For reference, how much has your project raised now?

Please be informed that we have added a counter within our website's home page in regards to the funds raised.
Now everyone will be able to monitor the progress made.
Click HERE for that.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi new here when is the ico gonna hit.
trade.io platfrom looks very interesting to not look into it.
Activity: 325
Merit: 101
and why will we have a new exchange instead trade.io is itself gonna be a market place i think.
Activity: 325
Is token already registered to some exchange??

i think we should complete the ico and development period first and lets hear this from the team in future .
Activity: 336
Trade.io running well ico in 2017.I hope its leads a future crypto market.
Activity: 1106
Good plans, so start of 2018 will be Trade token period Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: