Pages:
Author

Topic: Trader Future life? - page 3. (Read 2890 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 09:47:14 PM
How is trader life in the future?A trader is the country's wealth?

traders in the future never seem to be lost or decreased, because the world in the future is likely to experience a change in the system of buying and selling, the system that will happen is very likely online, and certainly needed a supportive currency, cryptocurrency currency has the potential to that, so traders today can reap profits in the future.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 09:28:28 PM
It all depends on how much the trader is good. I think that just on trading you can not earn millions, but on a crypto topic it's possible. I think that really good traders who perfectly master all the methods of studying the market can also earn millions, but I think that there are not many such traders. Because in order to make millions, you need the appropriate investment, knowledge and skills.

I strongly agreed with you Sir, it depends on how much the trader is good. in crypto world we find a lot of trader .But everyone not a good idea about trade .If you want to earn more money by trading then you have a good idea about trade. Without good idea it is impossible to earn huge amount of money .So, you must need appropriate investment , knowledge and skills.
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
August 16, 2018, 06:59:10 PM
It all depends on how much the trader is good. I think that just on trading you can not earn millions, but on a crypto topic it's possible. I think that really good traders who perfectly master all the methods of studying the market can also earn millions, but I think that there are not many such traders. Because in order to make millions, you need the appropriate investment, knowledge and skills.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
August 15, 2018, 03:45:11 PM
Trading in this market is not for the faint of heated, I have tried and got burned badly, so i just accumulate good projects now and hope it brings me wealth in future.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 02:15:14 PM
Right now the cryptocurrency trader is nothing prestige, a person who just try to survive on the crazy market that leads him to a depression and discouragement, so I hope that we will recover and trader will survive.
Activity: 190
August 15, 2018, 11:15:33 AM
The lesson of the day: Don't throw your entire balance at one coin in the hope that it will shoot up - the chances of this happening are marginal at best, and you will probably just end up losing out in the end. I learned this the hard way, but you can be sure that I won't make the same mistake again!i think not to good in future hope all next year

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 15, 2018, 10:46:50 AM
we cannot predict a person's life situation in the future, but I think if someone trades well now, then he will have a good future with the profit hangs obtained from the trades made.
a trader must be sure that trading is a job that will generate profits and improve his future in financial terms.
many people live from trading, we can, but we have to learn a lot and get through difficult things. and I'm sure later we can enjoy the world of trading. more and more traders, i think the market will be more attractive
Activity: 107
August 15, 2018, 10:41:24 AM
we cannot predict a person's life situation in the future, but I think if someone trades well now, then he will have a good future with the profit hangs obtained from the trades made.
a trader must be sure that trading is a job that will generate profits and improve his future in financial terms.
Activity: 183
August 15, 2018, 10:09:22 AM
Daily trading in this market is not the life of the future. Daily trading will give you a profit so you can pay your daily expenses. Your future depends on the actual investment is highly stable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 15, 2018, 07:32:02 AM
In my opinion, cryptocurrancy trading will be more advanced when we trade in real life. Along with the world-famous cryptocurrency, people are starting to like working as traders, cryptocurrancy. which makes people interested in cryptocurrancy, which is highly developed today.
Activity: 124
August 15, 2018, 05:08:09 AM
To earn a earnings in dealer work calls for you to have in-intensity expertise, so with a purpose to be one of the appealing jobs for you, however they're constantly less unstable, so that you must bear in mind whilst selecting pick out work for your self.
Activity: 167
August 14, 2018, 03:40:55 AM
It will be good in our country because trade can be rich for everyone I know that someday all the people gonna trade here and our country will be a good .
Activity: 157
August 13, 2018, 06:19:19 PM
digital currency traders are no different from normal traders, its just different level of profit. i believe cryptocurrency traders will be richer going forward
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
August 13, 2018, 05:49:37 PM
We are traders and I hope we can earn more money to cryptocurrency or as a trader so our life can changed so can we afford to buy all things that we want. But traders have big future for sure all we need is to be patient to get mors profit. Because most of the trader who have willing to wait the result is very high.

Future of the trader is depends on the coin that you are holding because if people panic selling the coin that you have even potential you lose profit. We need to work to each other to have a better life in the future and if you are trader you do not only think for the profit you must think also other people on how they earn money without harming you that is the very important.
Activity: 121
August 13, 2018, 04:43:26 PM
With the current market situation, I believe that the life of the trader will be increasingly difficult, you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly recovering. strong, so it is very difficult to successfully trade. Decreasing bitcoin prices have made the price of altcoin drop dramatically.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
August 13, 2018, 04:34:22 PM
You can learn trading from now. Learn from other traders. You need to learn how to analyze the market, chart, coin, project ... Once you have experienced you start trading with small money. To become a trader you must never be in a hurry
I think those people traders who work hard and remain loyal with their profession, no doubt that they have a very good and  bright future, in fact trading is the only which give us maximum opportunity of making money.
well at least it not have big risk like gambling, and a lot of people can try it. no matter how old are us if we know how to manage our assets and can analyze market it will not really hard to be trader. one of main thing about trading is our patience
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 02:38:28 PM
It is actually depends on circumstances, time period such thing like that.  There life in future because he has passed a difficult period as a trader who must withstand the burden of psychology owned and practice trading patiently and understand all the contents of trading therefore until the time he can live with just bertrading. if we want to success in trading word we must try like a professional how they make a big profit in trading.
Activity: 260
August 13, 2018, 02:04:39 PM
Many traders are thinking that their future is a Lamborghini and a great big house on the seacoast. But according to statistics I can say that 80% of those are finishing badly and quitting the trading process.
Activity: 67
August 13, 2018, 05:31:15 AM
You can learn trading from now. Learn from other traders. You need to learn how to analyze the market, chart, coin, project ... Once you have experienced you start trading with small money. To become a trader you must never be in a hurry
I think those people traders who work hard and remain loyal with their profession, no doubt that they have a very good and  bright future, in fact trading is the only which give us maximum opportunity of making money.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 10, 2018, 12:08:21 PM
Trader is a future even it is very risky you can earn a lot of profit from trading and also you can lose but if you have a good strategy in trading I think you can't lose and having a patient and don't panic selling.

Trading can be your future if you will learned how to do it very well and how to handle your lose, but if you always lost your money and if you think that you are not happy with doing trading maybe you should always try and try until you perfectly earn profit .
if you ask about someone's life, we won't know what it will become. we know, so many traders are getting rich out there because of their efforts. but there are many traders who lose their assets because of this. it all depends on their strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: