Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Bitcoin for real estate? - page 24. (Read 5869 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 262
August 18, 2017, 02:49:25 AM
I am wondering how many of you are selling your bitcoins to buy something solid like real estate as backup investment? spread the eggs!

My plan to my earnings is to save half of it for long term investment and the other half, I would cash out to have a business like real estate and I will venture in agriculture as well. I am planning to build some flats or apartments for rental as passive income and buy some land too, preferably farmlands because its value is increasing always and the crops and livestock are good source of income too. We should spread the egg to minimize the risk.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
August 18, 2017, 01:53:38 AM
investing in tangible assets like real estate was great deal, the value are soaring gradually each year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
August 17, 2017, 09:30:50 PM

Honestly I already buy a Real estate using my earnings at my job and also on bitcoin. I've been at bitcoin in 2012 but been active at 2015 so i could say after 2  years i already managed to get a real estate. also i have a small business which i have my own worker and i am the manager. It's not easy but if you have a patience and hardwork you can do it.

That's really thoughtful and it looks like you have successfully harvested your bitcoin for real life. I'm also on the verge of getting my bitcoins to build up a business. But there is problem in my country and that the bitcoin is not regulated here at all. My banks ask question for every transaction that occurs into my account from bitcoin wallet. So I'm still in ambiguity as in how could I get big amounts required for business transacted to my bank from wallets. If I'm successful in making the deal with bank then I might fulfill my dream as well.

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
August 17, 2017, 01:43:53 PM
I think its rather problematic now. No lawyer would agree to conclude such deal, bit in several decades it would probably become common practice
Activity: 34
August 17, 2017, 01:36:35 PM
I'll bet there are actually people out there selling real estate for BTC in the US.  Probably won't find them in a search, but I'm sure they are out there.  Now, I know that other countries have already been practicing this, but the US is always last for stuff like this.

Cheers
-Plex
Activity: 4
August 17, 2017, 12:31:31 PM
There is a villa in Moscow which has been put up for sale for 3000BTC. The owner wants to sell only in bitcoins and real estate agents are looking into options since traiding for bitcoins is not legal in Russia.
I think this is as a good sign because people in Russia see bitcoin only as world's biggest bubble ever and most of them predict a big collapse and quick death of bitcoin to happen soon.

Regards.
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
August 17, 2017, 10:56:28 AM
I still focus on bitcoin and gold with both of them can be used to invest, but better bitcoin if you want to invest.
Maybe after that i will do real estate for next.
its really less hassle if just focusing with bitcoin as of now since the value keep increasing its much realistic to earn a lot, maybe after bitcoin reach its peak then I will also try to invest with real estate I'm not sure if how that works but surely if that can be combined I will try that out.
Not all properties can generate income. If someone thinks what simply enough to buy a house and you'll have a steady income this is not so. You will pay income tax, property tax, tax for land. Plus real estate is gradually destroyed and constantly in need of repair. Are you ready for this?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 17, 2017, 10:49:16 AM
I still focus on bitcoin and gold with both of them can be used to invest, but better bitcoin if you want to invest.
its really less hassle if just focusing with bitcoin as of now since the value keep increasing its much realistic to earn a lot, maybe after bitcoin reach its peak then I will also try to invest with real estate I'm not sure if how that works but surely if that can be combined I will try that out.
Activity: 9
August 17, 2017, 10:41:10 AM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
August 17, 2017, 10:45:07 AM
I haven't tried it yet and not sure if there is any such kind of service exist at the moment or not but I recently came across the advertisement on this board and it was about Real tokens. I think I am going to try it when they will release the ICO because I think the combination of real estate and crypto currencies would definitely make some positive change in both the fields. However, it would be too early to predict the future at this moment in my opinion.
I think it will be the best if you will just invest in real estate in physical world and not in the internet because most of the investment in the internet is very hard to trust and most of them are only trying to make hype and they are not serious about their projects. If you want some real and serious real estate investment then just do it offline so you can get real benefits from it like having an asset that can give you money every month.

Yes, I agree with that but since we don't have such regulations that allow us to invest overseas, we can't do that by that way. I think I have moderate risk profile so I would like to give it a try and as this is a start of digital real estate investment, anything can happen. A digital world with crypto currencies connected with real estate sector seems a good idea which has good potential so I see it as an experiment which might succeed, might fail, who knows.
Digital real estate is not a safe business to invest right now because the trust of the people are not yet fully polished for the digital money or cryptocurrencies so i think they prefer investing in real estate in offline or physically rather than doing it on virtual world or via cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency is only a baby.
One should not invest everything into it.
Sane goes for real estate.
BTC price is unstable, not suitable for long-term real estate investment.

Absolutely agree and that's why I used the word 'experiment' in my post. No one puts everything in an experiment. It is conducted just to see that if it works in a certain way or not so as I mentioned earlier, it can succeed or even fail thus it is not recommended to put all the eggs in one basket. Each and everything is an experiment at this stage and might fail badly, on the other hand might prove extremely successful. It depends on the risk profile of the investors that how deeply he want to participate in it.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
August 17, 2017, 09:46:03 AM
I haven't tried it yet and not sure if there is any such kind of service exist at the moment or not but I recently came across the advertisement on this board and it was about Real tokens. I think I am going to try it when they will release the ICO because I think the combination of real estate and crypto currencies would definitely make some positive change in both the fields. However, it would be too early to predict the future at this moment in my opinion.
I think it will be the best if you will just invest in real estate in physical world and not in the internet because most of the investment in the internet is very hard to trust and most of them are only trying to make hype and they are not serious about their projects. If you want some real and serious real estate investment then just do it offline so you can get real benefits from it like having an asset that can give you money every month.

Yes, I agree with that but since we don't have such regulations that allow us to invest overseas, we can't do that by that way. I think I have moderate risk profile so I would like to give it a try and as this is a start of digital real estate investment, anything can happen. A digital world with crypto currencies connected with real estate sector seems a good idea which has good potential so I see it as an experiment which might succeed, might fail, who knows.
Digital real estate is not a safe business to invest right now because the trust of the people are not yet fully polished for the digital money or cryptocurrencies so i think they prefer investing in real estate in offline or physically rather than doing it on virtual world or via cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency is only a baby.
One should not invest everything into it.
Sane goes for real estate.
BTC price is unstable, not suitable for long-term real estate investment.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
August 17, 2017, 09:44:33 AM
You cannot simply ignore the entire digital real estate industry. When you will be working with reputed people you will always into safer hands. The catch must be how long and how much efforts will be putting to select your investment opportunities in real estate industry.
Digitalisation has nothing to do here because we are still need to work with other trust. Without that we cannot make any big impact. For this reason sometimes it looks better to go for physical form rather than digitized one.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
August 17, 2017, 06:52:43 AM

August 17, 2017, 01:39:02 AM

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
August 16, 2017, 05:07:54 AM
Great, bitcoin can be used for any payment including real estate, this is the era of payment system changes, and bitcoin to be the best and can solve the financial problems of transactions globally.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
August 16, 2017, 02:45:21 AM
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
August 16, 2017, 02:26:13 AM
Honestly I already buy a Real estate using my earnings at my job and also on bitcoin. I've been at bitcoin in 2012 but been active at 2015 so i could say after 2  years i already managed to get a real estate. also i have a small business which i have my own worker and i am the manager. It's not easy but if you have a patience and hardwork you can do it.

Could you share what was the total cost that you got your house for and was the payment done in btc? Since you done this transaction in 2015 what was the approx rate of btc at that time. Just wanted to understand had you hold btc and sold it now probably you would have got a much bigger flat then what you bough considering the 4k mark btc price have crossed it?

The total cost won't matter if you are not based in the same country because living conditions as well as the legal frameworks surrounding the acquisition of property differs on a country to country basis. I also have the mindset of going into real estate maybe in the months to come and there is already an estimate in my mind that with 3 to 4 btc at the current price of bitcoin, a decent accommodation is sure over here.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
August 16, 2017, 01:52:36 AM

Could you share what was the total cost that you got your house for and was the payment done in btc? Since you done this transaction in 2015 what was the approx rate of btc at that time. Just wanted to understand had you hold btc and sold it now probably you would have got a much bigger flat then what you bough considering the 4k mark btc price have crossed it?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
August 16, 2017, 01:46:55 AM
Since my previous post was deleted.... Yes I think investing in real estate through bitcoin is very beneficial and will be a reality
August 16, 2017, 01:40:24 AM
Pages:
Jump to: