Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Bitcoin for real estate? - page 28. (Read 5869 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
August 04, 2017, 07:50:08 PM
I am wondering how many of you are selling your bitcoins to buy something solid like real estate as backup investment? spread the eggs!

I do not have near enough Bitcoin to even be able to think about this, let alone do it.
With that said, if I did have enough I still would just hold. It is a way better investment at this time than real estate.
No one who holds Bitcoin loses money... think about it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
August 04, 2017, 07:23:34 PM
I am wondering how many of you are selling your bitcoins to buy something solid like real estate as backup investment? spread the eggs!

you need big money or have much bitcoin
if you want property trading use bitcoin,
until now iam not buy property use bitcoin, my bitcoin not enough to buy property, minimum have 100k dollar can get good property
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
August 04, 2017, 07:06:21 PM
I'm already sold some of my bitcoin to buy real estate, but if you are looking for the exact number of the users that already bought real estate and it can't be determined. It is a safe investment and good to be your backup rather than use the insurance.
Activity: 154
Merit: 106
August 04, 2017, 06:24:02 PM
Pages:
Jump to: