Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good? - page 17. (Read 27538 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 19, 2018, 03:52:21 PM
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
It is not really a good option and the reason is very simple, take the time to think about it if you had a way to know what the market was going to do in advance what will you do? Would you sell a service of signals for a small price? Or will you invest every single dollar that you have in your life and become one of the richest persons alive? That should answer your question.
The purpose of signal is to create a hype to dictate the price of a certain coin that's why they are doing signal. No one can predict the price of a token/coin so it's impossible for a single entity to have a sure profit on trading even if you are the most PRO Trader.
This is why I always thought that those signals services are nothing but scams as well that are either trying to promote some coins and earn money that way or they are part of a pump and dump scam in which they buy some coins and then they instruct everyone that is part of that group to buy those coins then they can sell for a profit while everyone else loses.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
April 17, 2018, 09:29:55 AM
We don't know whether people who are providing the signals have the ability but many people are dumbly following because they want to make quick money. One thing we have to understand through trading it takes a lot of time to make money, most of the people who are providing signals through telegram are mostly pump and dump groups, better do not follow those groups.
Better to decide with your own ,we don't know about there expertise in trading wether fake or thruth. To avoid losses you must learned things about trading techniques .It is also better to collect more suggestion or information for those who experience further in trading not for the signals.I know it tooks time to understand things but through presence of mind and dedication definitely we can get learnings.
There is no wrong thing in following any signals whereas you need to be vigilant in following them. some signals are good but most are bad that can you only hook up with their bait and leave you at the high price. Trading with your own and let those signals guide you how to spot them and take advantage before they call any signals will be a good to learn and observed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 17, 2018, 07:23:19 AM
We don't know whether people who are providing the signals have the ability but many people are dumbly following because they want to make quick money. One thing we have to understand through trading it takes a lot of time to make money, most of the people who are providing signals through telegram are mostly pump and dump groups, better do not follow those groups.
Better to decide with your own ,we don't know about there expertise in trading wether fake or thruth. To avoid losses you must learned things about trading techniques .It is also better to collect more suggestion or information for those who experience further in trading not for the signals.I know it tooks time to understand things but through presence of mind and dedication definitely we can get learnings.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 07:17:27 AM
For me i dont realy bilieve in this signals because most of them are scamming peoples money only specialy the free signals. They entend to intend to invites more people to join for there signals but the truth is not.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 07:02:58 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
April 17, 2018, 06:56:25 AM
Trading by tracking signals is a good way to earn more money. You don't want to put all your money into it.

We need to have our own judgment, and sometimes they are more like a scam, and a huge profit means a high risk.

You know what signals are? They are mostly PUMP and DUMP groups. Thet target coins which are currently new into the crypto market scene. Those coins that belong in that group are susceptible to be manipulated / controlled given that a SIGNAL group has that number of members which does have investment capacity to trade at high volume. Yes, it is very risky to join as their signals isn't really accurate but it can still give you good profit if you hit the jackpot. The only thing that you need to be cautious about are their so called PREMIUM channels in which they require a monthly fee to be eligible in receiving signals moderately.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
April 17, 2018, 06:46:44 AM
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

I think it can be used, but with caution. I say that because you can't just rely on one information source only, like you stated above, you use experience and analysis, and adding more sources to your already established ones is always a good thing. At least, you can always compare the data you get from different sources and the more experts and analytical takes you get, the more useful and reliable the information becomes, and thus, the basis for your deals and trades would also be more accurate.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 06:29:47 AM
Trading by tracking signals is a good way to earn more money. You don't want to put all your money into it.

We need to have our own judgment, and sometimes they are more like a scam, and a huge profit means a high risk.
Activity: 200
April 17, 2018, 06:21:44 AM
yes good iff news are right , some time somepeople give us fake news for pumping coin ,
It is actually most of the times that we get false news because the market is full of haters and that is the sole reason why I advise to do what one thinks is right and that too after doing some heavy research on his own. Listen to others but at the end do whatever you were going to do. This is how a person can grow up and improve. Everyone has his own skills and he must rely on them only.
Activity: 273
April 15, 2018, 06:31:37 PM
Thanks  Grin
So very well, that is also a commercial way. You can trade according to the news, there are many altcoin trade pumps when there is good news and dump when there is bad news. But the trade is very risky, when it is news and the amount of FOMO and FUD large will greatly affect that coin and market. So you need to find out where the information is reliable.
Activity: 280
April 15, 2018, 06:28:44 PM
Hello guys I am following signals for last couple of months some time they predict good but some time they predict not good so I think trading by following signals is not proper option about where to invest you have a huge market to invest in and there are lot of options in front of you bitcoin and altcoin also you first check and observe the market situation and after that take decision where you wants to invest in because trading in up to condition and news and value of the coin makes you able to get a good profit,
Activity: 406
Merit: 301
April 15, 2018, 05:59:00 AM
If you wish to use signals, try to avoid pump and dump groups. Try to find some tehnical analysists with a high rate of sucessful trades. Swing trades are more safe than pump and dump fast trades.
If you use p&d groups you should be very carefull cuz many will buy before you, buying huge amounts and then dumping when the price goes 2% - 5% up. If you get in late,  it's high risk that they will dump on you. Swing trades are better in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
April 15, 2018, 05:46:28 AM
Most of these signal groups are just scams.
Instead to pay for signals you should learn how to analyse charts on your own.
Of course this takes time and discipline to do daily if you want to trade on a daily basis, but that's how it works.
I never entered any signal groups and learned all by myself. There's tons of material  out there. You don't need to pay for any webinars or whatever.It's all available for free. But you have to do it yourself, and it is a lot of material and trading profitably and understanding all the things who have an influence on the price takes time. But this is the only way to become a successful trader. You have to go through that.
Activity: 280
April 15, 2018, 04:04:37 AM
Bitcoin price is currently at bottom and this is the good time to buy these coins because its price will go up in near future and there are lot of predictors and signal providers are saying this is the good time to buy bitcoin and there will be a huge profit in future by investing in bitcoin, So it’s the good time to take participate in buying bitcoin instead of any other,
Activity: 532
April 14, 2018, 09:59:00 AM
Instead of participating in losing money, you should spend that money to learn technical analysis. So you can be self-motivated in every situation. I think that group is a scam
Activity: 53
April 14, 2018, 09:48:12 AM
well , i do use signals to see if im going to do a good move , but honestly the signals are just part of the whole trading habit fo me .. so yes i do use trading signals but its not all ..
Activity: 182
April 14, 2018, 09:43:22 AM
Depending to someone else in trading is very risky. Risky because they may give a false signal in order for them to earn money but I suggest you to find a reliable group. But it is better if you will study trading by your own so that you will not depending to someone.
Activity: 560
April 14, 2018, 09:38:16 AM
Most of these signal if you follow on the telegram groups are just pump and dump group. It might not be 100% scam, but it also depends market sentiments. Most are doing great for the past week. But i do believe any coins you bought for the past few days, almost sure winners.

But you can easily got rekt too when the market crash during that day. Do your own research and not 100% based on signals.
Activity: 434
April 14, 2018, 09:17:20 AM
DYOR. Don't blindly follow signals given by some other "gurus" or bots. Educate yourself to read charts and only through learning and failures you can master trading.

Definitely, that's right because crypto has so many elements of surprise. We really never know what will happen to a coin because no one really control its price. Better to be a dependent because trading can be learned through experience and there are a lot of resources that we can actually make as a reference to be able to learned some skills about trading. Well, following signals can be a help but if you're wise enough that you already learned some of their skills then maybe that is the time to leave and continue based on what you learned from them.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 08:53:12 AM
Trading by following signals means you are very dependent and if no more signals is done you may quit trading because you are not ready on what will happen to you in trading.
Not only by having no signal will make you quit but also being rekt following every signals that a group was sharing. Its more on pump and dump and if you are not so good to exit in just a matter of seconds you will going to lose for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: