Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good? - page 20. (Read 27528 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 01:11:23 PM
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
Joining in VIP signals is good you must to look for the background of the developer of the signal group if he/she's a legit trader and find a vip signals group with Technical Analysis guides on every coin signals so you can learn basics about trading but better to study your own technical analyzing skills than joining vip signals group so you won't afraid of investing your money coz you're skilled already.

I don't consider all those buy and sell signals as reliable soruce of income. They're very artificial and I never trade by trusting them. They're only for amateurs actually. Not for professionals.
Activity: 286
Merit: 8
February 22, 2018, 01:04:28 PM
Mate, if you really want to gain a nice profit learn to read and understand trading by your self, don't just believe and trust others. I my self have that experienced joining on those group paid and not paid and I only lost my funds. So better not to trust them and make your own analysis.
thanks for sharing, As you said there is only one Wall Street in the United States, A similar argument:80%lose 20%win, Self-thinking good
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 22, 2018, 12:13:06 PM
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

Doing your own research and analyzing your trades will pay off in the end, in you just rely on those signals you would not be a successful trader.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 10:01:39 AM
Thanks  Grin
I believe for sure that if you trade without market information then you will certainly fail. The market information from the country greatly influenced investor sentiment and almost everyone followed the market. If the market has good news, the price will pump and if there is bad news, the price will fall.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 09:15:20 AM
I like to do my own research about any coin than like to buy it.without knowing any coin,only depending on signal its high risk for me. Trade by signal is also very effective if you know how to invest. No matter how good or bad the signal is, I recommend that you study the coin that the signal gives you before investing in it
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
February 22, 2018, 08:52:24 AM
Thanks  Grin

There are signal groups that are really reliable. But some are asking for a charge to be able to join with them. For some there are advantages having with this group because you are paying for their research. The problem with it is sometime your gains in the trading are being eaten by the fees you are paying. You need to weight the pro’s and con’s with signal group.
Activity: 228
February 21, 2018, 07:14:11 AM
Never tried trading signal groups, I think you will only loose money if you follow just signals to buy or sell something.
Most of groups give signals on coins which they have already bought and want to pump, or they are just predicting price.
I think it is better to read alot and learn how to trade and rely only on yourself.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
February 21, 2018, 06:11:00 AM
Thanks  Grin
Joining in VIP signals is good you must to look for the background of the developer of the signal group if he/she's a legit trader and find a vip signals group with Technical Analysis guides on every coin signals so you can learn basics about trading but better to study your own technical analyzing skills than joining vip signals group so you won't afraid of investing your money coz you're skilled already.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
February 21, 2018, 05:53:56 AM
Thanks  Grin
Better to save up your money than on paying up those so-called VIP signals provider that do claim on theirselves which I don't actually see a valid reason to join em up.If you don't know on how to use technical analysis then its better to start of on learning it no matter how hard it is.Dont put yourself into a situation that you are just relying into others signal and yet I don't believe that theres premium tips do existing.
I think it's not a problem to try 1 month only right? with a record they really have deep trading skills, you can take a lot of lessons and knowledge from that group, and moreover you also benefit from trading coins according to their tips, for me it's not a problem but don't take too long in that group, unless it's free lol. when you've gained a lot of knowledge and experience. come out from that group and you can trading without depends on that signals
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
February 20, 2018, 08:37:57 PM
Thanks  Grin

It is already up to you if you want to be dependent to them. But to be honest there are many ways you that can help you in trading without spending money on it. Also we know that accuracy of their signal is not 100%. It's better to decide your own.
If you believe they are experts in trading and the proof they often get big profits from trading may not be a problem to follow their signals? but that does not mean you will continue to follow their signals forever right ? use it as your lesson only mate. learn trading from there for some time to come, when you start an expert like them, you don't have to follow their VIP group anymore and you can trading with you own skills
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
February 20, 2018, 08:02:56 PM
If you don't have much experience in technical analysis then the best you should learn it because you will not depend on anyone when you give your decision. In cryptocurrencies market, fluctuation of the market is very fast so you are hard to earn profit if you expect anyone. Moreover, my opinion, 90% signal groups are scams, the best you should avoid these groups.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 06:34:19 PM
Cryptocurrency market signal gives near perfect picture of present market conditions. You can use these information to advance your trade and strategically accumulate profit. You can bet. Most cryptocurrency trader have little or no knowledge about fundermental of cryptocurrency. Following signal and using it has already elevated you to few percentage of people that use it.

Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
February 20, 2018, 05:42:57 PM
Thanks  Grin
Better to save up your money than on paying up those so-called VIP signals provider that do claim on theirselves which I don't actually see a valid reason to join em up.If you don't know on how to use technical analysis then its better to start of on learning it no matter how hard it is.Dont put yourself into a situation that you are just relying into others signal and yet I don't believe that theres premium tips do existing.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
February 20, 2018, 05:15:16 PM
Thanks  Grin

It is already up to you if you want to be dependent to them. But to be honest there are many ways you that can help you in trading without spending money on it. Also we know that accuracy of their signal is not 100%. It's better to decide your own.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
February 20, 2018, 01:21:31 PM
In my opinions signals are 50/50 because I experienced it in my first attempt I got profit and in 2nd attempt I lost that profit. Than I realized always study before buying and trading altcoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 01:08:32 PM
I don't advice to follow signals even though there are some that are legit because you might get used to it and your interest in learning trading will be defeated. It is still good to learn it yourself and if you are afraid to lose big amount of money then start small first and you can also do long term hold for the mean time while studying how to trade.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
February 20, 2018, 08:29:06 AM
Thanks  Grin

no problem at all since you're still new to the world of cryptocurrency trading, maybe, in the beginning, you need guidance from experienced people. But it is not good for long-term or continuous because of course, you will depend only on the signal and not learn at all to analyze yourself. Though you should be able to monitor the state of the market if you've been trading for more than 1 year.
Activity: 308
February 20, 2018, 08:12:37 AM
You just need to understand fundamental analysis and technical analysis, and now you can search in Google about the analysis. Up to you, if you just want to continue to depend on someone else you can join, but if not you can try to understand it by yourself. Joining in some pump and dump group or signal channel have a advantages and disadvantages it is good for you if you buy a coin when they announce a signal but if you late and buy a coin you will stuck in that coin
Activity: 86
February 20, 2018, 06:35:47 AM
Following the signal is okay, as long as the direction of our analysis. Therefore, the signal doesn't mean to show what will happen. Trusting yourself is better. Do not follow signals but follow the trend.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 06:20:44 AM
For really great tips in trading & reading charts join the Crypto Academy on Discord. The knowledge center is a pretty good read. Here  is the link. https://discord.gg/dVTp2kN
Pages:
Jump to: