Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good? - page 16. (Read 27538 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 02:03:53 AM
not all trading signals provide accurate information even though it is paid, I suggest you to keep doing some research first before making a decision even if it's information from the signal community.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
April 29, 2018, 01:01:53 AM
That's good enough if you have no other choice.
But it's better if you use what you have, what you've learned, trading with your own ability.
Because sometimes the groups like this just a hype.
Activity: 471
April 28, 2018, 11:20:25 PM
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

I think trading only rely on signals from certain people or groups is not very good and unprofitable because you are the same as a coin buyers they have. so it's better to learn to search and analyze market conditions yourself.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
April 28, 2018, 02:50:58 PM
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

I don't think any trader has least target, trader do trading to make profit and again he start to buy coins and sell them in a profit, So what is the last stage of target?
Only target is to make profit and try to earn more profit, it is the target in crypto field and nothing else and the next stage is definitely trader do trading again and again.
i think that some trader have some hidden target or agenda why they still trade on we can say that in how they can make profit but some on it they have to take this cause they finally knew all of what we can also have for in the future , savings .
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
April 28, 2018, 02:09:33 PM
Trading by following trading signals not too good but you must develop your Own trading strategy in other to become professional trader. You can used those signal as a direction for your analysis and not a guarantee for you to make an informed trading decision. Many traders are loosing money because they can't spend to learn how to trade on their own but relay on what people tell them about trading which in most part not realible.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 28, 2018, 01:54:54 PM
Thanks  Grin

I don't think any trader has least target, trader do trading to make profit and again he start to buy coins and sell them in a profit, So what is the last stage of target?
Only target is to make profit and try to earn more profit, it is the target in crypto field and nothing else and the next stage is definitely trader do trading again and again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
April 28, 2018, 12:40:31 PM
It is always a good time for you to learn from your own guys and experience when it comes to trading and settling signals for you to deal with transaction on either buying or selling Bitcoin as a part of trading. It is also risky to listen to someone advise and pay for it. Becasue it just a matter of anlaysis and gut feels. Try to learn based on your experience in trading.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
April 28, 2018, 11:38:31 AM
There are many signal groups, some of them are utter pump&dump crap, some are neutral, other are quite nice. Looking at all these and comparing them with our trades we created our own group in discord about a month ago and will soon be launching a forum topic here inviting Hero/Legendary members to test it for free in exchange for an honest review. We found discord to be better than telegram as we also provide live support, answer our customers questions etc.
It would be great if that group you belong is a nice group that can talk bout crypto and other altcoins giving updates and insights to each other and not signalling any crypto to buy because in a certain cases that people was not able to make up a profit with that pump signals. If its your agenda then its good to be there.

It's interesting you have mentioned such a group. You see, our signals service originated in such a group which we created around 10 months ago. It's closed for general public and we research and share mining info and tips, find new coins to mine, run our own shared masternodes, trade etc. As for the signals themselves - it's those we generate and use for our own trades too without looking much at other similar services. There's a live support channel and of course a possibility of making another channel for general group members chat, as soon as there will be more than 2-3 paying customers. So far we have managed to keep our accuracy above 75% and I'll be able to prove that to any reviewer.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
April 28, 2018, 11:07:31 AM
There are many signal groups where you have to pay some hundreds of dollars pet month. SO the problem why people are following and paying for groups like these is, because they have no idea about trading and how the whole market works. So they decide to listen to other people. Instead of doing these, i would first learn how to trade, read the charts and analyzing the charts. And then you can start trading by yourself, and when you do a mistake, you can be angry to yourself because you made the mistake.
Well, many signal groups always force members to pay fees every month, it is quite expensive and I feel that the credibility is not high because this market is a collection of many different investment components, this person has a signal, others will also have, the war between components and groups of people with different signals will occur, according to a signal will be difficult to have high accuracy. So I strongly support your point, learn and repair from mistakes, it will be better and more stable, instead of letting us follow the arrangement of others
Activity: 238
April 28, 2018, 10:27:28 AM
There are many signal groups where you have to pay some hundreds of dollars pet month. SO the problem why people are following and paying for groups like these is, because they have no idea about trading and how the whole market works. So they decide to listen to other people. Instead of doing these, i would first learn how to trade, read the charts and analyzing the charts. And then you can start trading by yourself, and when you do a mistake, you can be angry to yourself because you made the mistake.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
April 28, 2018, 10:18:38 AM
I think most of the trading signal will not provide us profits, it depends on your interest and sometimes it is very good to learn by yourself instead of depending on signal provider because some groups might be the pump and dump group. So we have to be very careful with the signal provider and there is a chance you might lose your hard earned money.
I do not think like you, if we catch the good market signal and follow it, the strain is still profitable, and the profit it brings is not high but it's safe. To do this you have to be a keen investor.
Activity: 378
April 28, 2018, 09:05:04 AM
I think most of the trading signal will not provide us profits, it depends on your interest and sometimes it is very good to learn by yourself instead of depending on signal provider because some groups might be the pump and dump group. So we have to be very careful with the signal provider and there is a chance you might lose your hard earned money.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 28, 2018, 09:00:20 AM
There are many signal groups, some of them are utter pump&dump crap, some are neutral, other are quite nice. Looking at all these and comparing them with our trades we created our own group in discord about a month ago and will soon be launching a forum topic here inviting Hero/Legendary members to test it for free in exchange for an honest review. We found discord to be better than telegram as we also provide live support, answer our customers questions etc.
It would be great if that group you belong is a nice group that can talk bout crypto and other altcoins giving updates and insights to each other and not signalling any crypto to buy because in a certain cases that people was not able to make up a profit with that pump signals. If its your agenda then its good to be there.
Merit: 28
April 28, 2018, 08:10:11 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
April 28, 2018, 07:32:17 AM
When I have joined this crypto world, I was trying to follow trade signals from telegram groups then I have lost too much money.
I realized that these groups are for pump and dump and you need to join VIP groups to get early signals. But this is a trap I have to say.
Just learn the basics and follow strong projects and make your own decisions. This is the only way to get valuable income in long term
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 07:01:26 AM
Before you follow these signals, find out their historical probability of correct prediction. If more than 55% percent Smiley, then you can try to trade by following their advice.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
April 26, 2018, 03:55:59 PM
Most of these signal groups are just scams.
Instead to pay for signals you should learn how to analyse charts on your own.
Of course this takes time and discipline to do daily if you want to trade on a daily basis, but that's how it works.
I never entered any signal groups and learned all by myself. There's tons of material  out there. You don't need to pay for any webinars or whatever.It's all available for free. But you have to do it yourself, and it is a lot of material and trading profitably and understanding all the things who have an influence on the price takes time. But this is the only way to become a successful trader. You have to go through that.
Preferably to do this thing rather than on relying on following signals into others which we have seen already lots of frauds towards these groups and even those premium tips doesnt really guarantee your sure profits or income. This is why its senseless to follow up or joining these groups.These things arent good for me and rather go on learning on your own and as being said all the things needed are in the net already.
I even would do it solo than on follow other tips where you aren't still sure if they do work or not and besides all information can be obtained anywhere all you need to do is search and learn it for yourself and you will able to apply it into your trading career.Its up to your choice if you follow signals but you do know the risk and not tips are all accurate either it would give you profit or total disaster.
April 26, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

I think the best and good option to invest is bitcoin instead of altcoins because it is the good option to invest and good thing for trading point of view by following signals or without signals because it is the good time to invest and have a good profit also,
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
April 19, 2018, 06:23:52 PM
Most of these signal groups are just scams.
Instead to pay for signals you should learn how to analyse charts on your own.
Of course this takes time and discipline to do daily if you want to trade on a daily basis, but that's how it works.
I never entered any signal groups and learned all by myself. There's tons of material  out there. You don't need to pay for any webinars or whatever.It's all available for free. But you have to do it yourself, and it is a lot of material and trading profitably and understanding all the things who have an influence on the price takes time. But this is the only way to become a successful trader. You have to go through that.
Preferably to do this thing rather than on relying on following signals into others which we have seen already lots of frauds towards these groups and even those premium tips doesnt really guarantee your sure profits or income. This is why its senseless to follow up or joining these groups.These things arent good for me and rather go on learning on your own and as being said all the things needed are in the net already.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 19, 2018, 05:54:11 PM
Good question mate, and you are lucky  enough to be on this forum, Alright, as I have noticed, you invests monthly fees for the signals and the signal itself.
 Well, I must say that signals are not really bad but not that so important. YOu can actually learn about trading with no symbol experience yet it is good because it will guide you.  But then it is never practical especially that you are just new in here besides there are a lot of sites where you can learn trading without even paying a monthly fee. And mind you, having monthly fee is so heavy.
Pages:
Jump to: