Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good? - page 12. (Read 27496 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232
In the current times the crypto exchange markets are manipulated by the "whales" pumping or dumping some coins. The best way to get a profit is to use an inside information about intending of the large investors. So I think that the trading by following a signals can be profitable. Of course, you should join only a reliable groups, otherwise the admin of the pumping group will scam you.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

sometimes it will be a good choice. but if this is the first time for you do not use all of your money. and you need to remember one thing that in down market most of these guys will fail to give you or advice to buy and sell the coins.
Activity: 33
i dont see any need of you making payment to anyone.. You can also sit down and make your own analysis.
making your own analysis wont make you dependant on someone else signal which can fail you,, Depend on yourself and become your own teacher and also an expert in that area
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
Following trading signal is not good source of information. Pumps and dumps group are giving not reliable information. Avoid to join in trading signal groups for you to avoid losses. It is better if you will research for your own sake.
Activity: 56
Trading by following YOUR OWN signals is the right way to go. Learn technical analysis and don't rely on other people with hidden agendas. Most of them shill the coins and trades they are personally invested in. Plus, by the time signals reach you chances are the price has already risen and dump is imminent.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
Thanks  Grin
when i was a newbie in  trading i keep losing in my investment but that help me to be a better trader. my failure serves as my warning not to commit same mistake again and with your situation joinin a group for trading signals I don't know think it would be a good idea it seems some one spoon-feeding you to bought coins with out knowing whats coins all about.why you actively doing this better to learn some technical analysis by your own so you would not dependent to others signal.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I don't consider all those buy and sell signals as reliable soruce of income. They're very artificial and I never trade by trusting them. They're only for amateurs actually.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think for trading we have to see the signal from the market at that time, we should be able to analyze the market and coins we buy, how the movement will be profitable or not
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Well, those signals could be the trap for newbies. In order to take advantage of every favorable event on the market, as well as prevent losses, a trader needs to watch the market 24/7.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
It is not bad and also not too fantastic. Trading is not magic there are bad days just as there are good days. Be ready to lose when they lose and get profit when the signal is correct. Before you pay your money make sure the signal will reach you on good time that there is no time lag from the source of the signal and your own location. Good luck.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
Only if you are in the first to follow and you know that there would be other people to invest in,
Signal groups are just like an investment scheme but it is only made in trading the first people to follow is the winner while the late comers are the loser.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Following a signal group is only good when a person who is providing the signal is good if he only thinks for this profit then he will never give you proper signal so better to find a person who thinks for his members instead of his own profits.
Activity: 364
One year in trading, I noticed  that someone gave signals, but I really don’t believe signal, I think trader control the market, because for me the expert traders are looking for an exchange and can take advantage of price variations. so just be go to the flow of market and you will see you gain profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Thanks  Grin
Having received signals in paid groups, you should check them. Take 1-2 signals and buy coins, having spent a small part of the budget, then check the promised result. Do not buy for the whole deposit.
Activity: 789
Merit: 243
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Good trading is not signal-based, you should understand that the vip signal does not give you a guaranteed profit.
if you are newbie, learn to understand trading patterns. you can also look fundamentally, then start learning technical analysis.
if you keep following your signal you will lose forever.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
Consider the idea that VIP signals are payable, would the amount be enough to cover the profits that the channel is giving? An elite trader could win a bunch of money just by trading, alone, they don't need you and your money, now, what ideas they are giving that convinced you? This is some kind of a marketing scheme, traders who are passionate when sharing their ideas comes for free.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Base on my experience, as I am following others signals on telegram, some are quite ok but some are just for their personal profit. After I bought base on their signals, I am too late already as it dive heavily. I feel that they give signals so that they can sell and exit. Though I have no proof, but its my gut feeling that telling me so. If you are a beginer i think you should follow the signals but check it if they are not a legit signals. They have some signals that true and get some profit

Do not follow anything and there is no need to follow because the crypto world needs your knowledge to fulfill everything on their right places. The perfect placements and decisions of buying and selling is a technique that is wrapped by knowledge. First invest in your self and then come to the market other wise you will be busted always or most of your trading will go inversely.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
I would rather to trust myself than any other person , No matter how good they are , If you rely on someone else you can't stand without him/her , And about VIP signals , most of them are scam , they buy shitcoin before you and sell it to you much higher .
That's true, when we have got the skills to analyze the market and make predictions about the price pumping and dumping for the trading purpose what's the need for following signals. It is good to use them as a key, so that it might help during the time of study about the market.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
I would rather to trust myself than any other person , No matter how good they are , If you rely on someone else you can't stand without him/her , And about VIP signals , most of them are scam , they buy shitcoin before you and sell it to you much higher .
Activity: 2
I think no . you must have your own strategy my brother

but their is a little place and a trading secret i do it to get very good gain dailly

just flow my step by step guid or ask for help

http://doubleyourbtc24.blogspot.com/2017/09/btc-doubler-secret-to-double-your-btc.html
Pages:
Jump to: