Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading for newbie - page 3. (Read 3937 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
September 25, 2017, 12:39:00 PM
You can find information about coins before buying, and the development potential of it, don't buy the coin when it is too high a price increase, closing holes when strong dumping of coin. You can also choose the short time or long time to trade.

Activity: 28
Merit: 5
September 25, 2017, 07:24:51 AM
I'm new in trader ! Any lesson or tips can you guys show me ! Bitcoin is increasing ! People told me to trade is the only way to make fast bitcoin ! Please help

I know how to be like you, having those doubts on when or where to start. Because we all do passed that newbie paths. So basically the first thing you must do is research about what coin is less risky and has big potential to profit. Second don't rushed anything and take it slow or you might make mistakes. Lastly be a man, don't be a weak hands like others who has tendency to panicked and in the end loss.
It's important to understand where the riskies lower. Some of the coins go about 10% a day, other goes 30. I use a special table to check the volatility and choose something to trade. In this table http://strymex.com/#/table we can search for a good volatility from around 1000 tokens on the market. The last column in this table is that we want.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 25, 2017, 03:04:30 AM
easy. everyone would say buy low prices and sell high prices. but here there is a meaning we must know when the right time to buy a cheap coin and sell at high prices. nah every coin has a social media or website continue to observe one of the coin and continue to read the development of coin news here that plays a role for up and down coin is news.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
September 25, 2017, 03:03:02 AM
My best advice would be to just start with as low as you can and practice. There are exchanges that allow for trading as low as 5000 satoshi.

Being "in" trading makes you get a lot of practical experience, as you'll soon identify when a coin is low and when its high, allowing you to have a sense on when it is profitable to buy or sell.

Other advice: Patience. Many, Many times one thinks a coin will never go back again, and it ends up happening.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
September 25, 2017, 02:49:02 AM
I'm new in trader ! Any lesson or tips can you guys show me ! Bitcoin is increasing ! People told me to trade is the only way to make fast bitcoin ! Please help

I know how to be like you, having those doubts on when or where to start. Because we all do passed that newbie paths. So basically the first thing you must do is research about what coin is less risky and has big potential to profit. Second don't rushed anything and take it slow or you might make mistakes. Lastly be a man, don't be a weak hands like others who has tendency to panicked and in the end loss.
Activity: 364
September 25, 2017, 02:42:42 AM
Okay so i'm gonna tell you all of my knowledge on this topic. First of all, you have to make a digging in these question: what is trading? which website it trusted to trade? will it make profit for you?. Do a research on it and then secondly, you just try to join some trading group so as you can gain experience from it and it's good for you. Internet is a useful place to give you information about these things so just go on YouTube to search a video about trading or even go to FaceBook, Twitter to look over it. 
It is such an amazing tip for the newbie. Which is true because i myself also a hard time about trading but because of someone who taught me about it i can easily learned how to do it. But until now im still gaining more experiences so that i can really trade well with high profit.
Activity: 779
September 25, 2017, 01:38:47 AM
you must start to learn and read more about trading (this isn't learning site ) after start start trading with small number till learn who this system and get high income .

[col or=red]if you ask like that here will be scammed and loss your money [/color]
I must say it is a very good advice. I think if you actually want to do trading, then you need to be very much motivated and you need to put in your best efforts so that you can get what you aimed for. The only thing which will help you out while trading is none other than the knowledge which you have, so increase your knowledge as much as you can.
Yes you are right that there is hardly any reason to deny this fact that knowledge is power. You can only make right decisions if you have sufficient amount of knowledge. You also need to start doing trading with small investment in the beginning, and then learn the things which you were not aware of before.

Honestly, I recommend you should spend your time to reseach the way make money from Bitcoin first, or how to earn more Bitcoin! Because spend your time to trading while your are still newbie on the Bitcoin community will make you have many troubles.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
September 25, 2017, 01:17:36 AM
i am also new here like him..would you please give me the guide line or how to increase trading knowledge..
in advance thanks to all who will be cooperate .

There's always google if you want to know more about trading. I just read from ebooks about trading and its basic knowledge and the rest I've learned them from this forum and trying out trading for myself. Experience is always the best way to learn, make it a point that you also read the terms of trading like pump, dump, short term trading. long term trading and so on and so forth. In that way it'll be much easier for newbies to understand what they are reading too.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 24, 2017, 10:23:56 PM
i am also new here like him..would you please give me the guide line or how to increase trading knowledge..
in advance thanks to all who will be cooperate .
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
September 24, 2017, 09:45:02 PM
It is really hard for the newbies to understand easily the trading. I also experience to feel like I am idiot in the trading because I don't have enough knowledge. Knowledge is very necessary before entering the trading.
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
September 24, 2017, 09:23:48 PM
As you are a self-admitted newbie, I would not recommend to start trading with more than $20.
Yes I am with you and it is very true, trading is not an easy thing to do. requires patience and discipline and not everyone can do it.
I suggest you have a close friend to teach about trade or you read more.

please check
https://99bitcoins.com/newbies-guide-trading-bitcoins/
Activity: 700
Massive price drop coming...
September 24, 2017, 07:30:43 PM

Trading is not a fast or guaranteed method to make bitcoin. It is risky and you can lose instead earning especially if you haven't enough knowledge. Keep reading and learning about trading before making your first trades
That is why trading is not good to invest instantly you need to start with small amount so that you can be lose a lot when the price of the coin you are holding are more getting cheap..
This is not the same risk in forex base on my own experience but in forex before you can start there you need to deposit a large amount first in order to get profit for your own speculation ..
The good thing in cryptocurrency you can trade in shot time with small amount of deposit because the movement of the price of coins are fast unlike in forex..
Activity: 350
September 24, 2017, 07:19:12 PM
Perhaps you need to study first the possibilities, Look for sites that could help you dig some insights about trading, There are many data's which may assist you to do something great, such as testimony's from youtube, twitter, facebook , And hopefully you will find something better in dealing this type of business.
Activity: 672
September 23, 2017, 07:47:18 PM

Trading is not a fast or guaranteed method to make bitcoin. It is risky and you can lose instead earning especially if you haven't enough knowledge. Keep reading and learning about trading before making your first trades
Activity: 302
Presale is live!
September 23, 2017, 07:42:50 PM
As you are a self-admitted newbie, I would not recommend to start trading with more than $20.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
September 23, 2017, 06:46:16 PM

Lesson one:
Trading is a way to make fast bitcoin? Yes, and the easy way to lose your money as well, it's a double edge sword.
Trading is a gambling activity, whenever someone make profit, there's another person who get loss.
It's a competition which whoever buy and sell at the right time will get the most profits.
Lesson two:
You need minimum $200 to make decent profits, divide into several altcoins such as litecoin, monero and ethereum, do not buy at the peak, buy whenever dip occurs, and sell at the higher price based on your profit calculations, but do not be greedy about it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
September 23, 2017, 05:01:34 PM
you must start to learn and read more about trading (this isn't learning site ) after start start trading with small number till learn who this system and get high income .

[col or=red]if you ask like that here will be scammed and loss your money [/color]
I must say it is a very good advice. I think if you actually want to do trading, then you need to be very much motivated and you need to put in your best efforts so that you can get what you aimed for. The only thing which will help you out while trading is none other than the knowledge which you have, so increase your knowledge as much as you can.
Yes you are right that there is hardly any reason to deny this fact that knowledge is power. You can only make right decisions if you have sufficient amount of knowledge. You also need to start doing trading with small investment in the beginning, and then learn the things which you were not aware of before.

Activity: 332
Merit: 12
September 23, 2017, 11:49:28 AM
We were both newbie in this industry, for me what I did was reading now. Therefore, in short learning while posting here most of the time so my rank will level up too aside from gaining knowledge about getting profit of bitcoin in here together how to do trade. Don't  rush yourself in a hurry, due to even you proceed to trading platform it will be useless for you to obtain bitcoin because you are empty knowledge about in trading. It maybe slow but surely Wink
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
September 23, 2017, 08:14:17 AM

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 03:17:29 PM
Make Good Research For Your Coin you Will Get in
Make Your Technical Analysis
Buy The Dip
Hold
Sell The Top
Good Luck
Pages:
Jump to: