Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading for newbie - page 7. (Read 3937 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 02, 2017, 02:25:56 PM
Decide what you mean by profit. Is it dollar profit or BTC profit. Do you want an in come in dollars or you want to grow your amount of BTC. Your strategy will be different...
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
September 02, 2017, 02:18:41 PM
I'm new in trader ! Any lesson or tips can you guys show me ! Bitcoin is increasing ! People told me to trade is the only way to make fast bitcoin ! Please help
For a newbie I will suggest to not to go for any trade with your capital but keep them all in bitcoin that will be your investment and that is really a great investment while for investment I will say to start with smaller amount at any exchange. Buy and sell small amounts of bitcoin for to get the benefit from the fluctuations and when you learn all the skills of trade and get well experience then you decide according to your experience and earning power.

Bitcoin is the best coin to trade at present situation. but for newbies, it will become tough to predict the price of the bitcoins, and they will lose money by doing panic trading. First learn how to control your emotions when the price is dropped or increased. after getting the confidence, you can start trading. Bitcoin trading you need big investment or else the profit will be very less. Do altcoins trading you can make a double profit in few weeks.
You got the point bitcoin is much better to trade and more safe than investing in altcoin or ICO  You don't need to panic sell if you know about the progress of bitcoin you should know what will be happen with bitcoin and what will be the price of bitcoin its normal to see if the price drop and i think the price of bitcoin can be increase back again..
Patience is the only key if you want to make a good profit in trading.. but if you risk in New releases coins you should watch them gradually and i think don't to be patience with new altcoin you made profit better to don't invest again. .
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
September 02, 2017, 01:20:51 PM
I'm new in trader ! Any lesson or tips can you guys show me ! Bitcoin is increasing ! People told me to trade is the only way to make fast bitcoin ! Please help
For a newbie I will suggest to not to go for any trade with your capital but keep them all in bitcoin that will be your investment and that is really a great investment while for investment I will say to start with smaller amount at any exchange. Buy and sell small amounts of bitcoin for to get the benefit from the fluctuations and when you learn all the skills of trade and get well experience then you decide according to your experience and earning power.

Bitcoin is the best coin to trade at present situation. but for newbies, it will become tough to predict the price of the bitcoins, and they will lose money by doing panic trading. First learn how to control your emotions when the price is dropped or increased. after getting the confidence, you can start trading. Bitcoin trading you need big investment or else the profit will be very less. Do altcoins trading you can make a double profit in few weeks.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
September 02, 2017, 12:54:11 PM
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
September 02, 2017, 12:35:27 PM
Is the different kinds of token like altcoins can that be use for trading? I only know that Bitcoin  (BTC) is allowed for trading.

What. You can trade almost all(if not all) altcoins. It's just that usually the lesser known altcoins are only traded on some less famous exchanges. Or if you meant trading pairs, then yes. Usually the pairs are only BTC/altcoin and ETH/altcoin. But exchanges are planning on adding more and more trading pairs in the future, for easier direct trading to the users.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
September 02, 2017, 06:38:53 AM
The veteran trader here should teach us how to use technicality to trade please!

for me bro just just always have a patient if you in trading dont make your self stress and dont put your all porfolio in one coins diversify it.
It's a good advice that we must have a patient in trading because there are a lot of opportunities that we missed if we don't have enough patient and patience help us to know some techniques and strategies in trading.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
September 02, 2017, 06:33:49 AM
The veteran trader here should teach us how to use technicality to trade please!

for me bro just just always have a patient if you in trading dont make your self stress and dont put your all porfolio in one coins diversify it.
Activity: 168
September 02, 2017, 06:07:30 AM
Is the different kinds of token like altcoins can that be use for trading? I only know that Bitcoin  (BTC) is allowed for trading.
Activity: 176
September 02, 2017, 04:06:24 AM
I suggest before you trade a coins,you need first to take time to research the coins you want to trade.
But Bitcoin,Etherium and Bitconnect is a good coin for me to trade.
Since  bitcoin is very high on price now,you can still buy it even in small amount.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 02, 2017, 03:44:24 AM
Trade is the fast way to earn or loss your bitcoin not only earn like your friend said before. But with research you can win many, choose carefully , take some advises from experts. Everyone has a start. good luck!
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
September 02, 2017, 03:39:11 AM
In trading you will not earn money. if you do not have invested money. And yes you're quick to earn it but there's a risk involved. Because you can also get lost. But if you have the patience and trust in what you have bought and you will be able to wait longer then you will earn a lot of money here. So trading is going up. and going down  that's just where you should think because once you panic. you can think of a lot of sides later.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
September 02, 2017, 03:18:30 AM
My one and only advice for newbies that I have learned through losing a lot of money before making some. With Bitcoin, "ALWAYS BUY THE DIPS" and "BUY AND HOLD".

We do not know where this is going and all it is doing is going up. The support of the community is getting stronger and stronger every year, yet Bitcoiners are only less than 1% of the total world population. If 5% of the world's population become Bitcoiners, BTC's market capitalization would be more than $1 trillion.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 02, 2017, 02:43:01 AM
As a new trader you should learn about the market first. You should learn about the coins you will be investing on and the potential of it. Keep yourself updated about the coins as it has a huge influence on the market.
Trading is actually a good way to get some bitcoins but is filled with risks!
Activity: 294
September 02, 2017, 02:31:34 AM
If you want to start trading with bitcoin, you first need to have at least a minimum amount of money that you can invest later, well, the strategy of buying or selling at certain points, otherwise you can both buy and lose everything, although now bitcoin only goes up.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
September 02, 2017, 02:14:30 AM
As always suggested here,"Do your own research". This really can help you if you do your research, also make a new account on trading site and do the actual trading. Of course, as a newbie do it in small amount, just an actual or practice trading. Real time experience  in trading is different where you cn gain confidence.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
September 02, 2017, 01:32:14 AM

First of all know what day trading is. This is what you gonna play with and earn profits from your investment. Most of the trading that we do in the crypto world is based on altcoins, the coins which are created after bitcoin was created. These coins are symbols, icons, representative of big or small projects funded at the time of ICO. The later is called as initial coin offering at which these coins are first time sold to have balanced circulation as well raising of the funds for that particular project. Depending in how project was successful the price of coin is decided and launched in the market. Moreover, you can also decide depending on its success whether the coin is worth trading or not. These are just basic tip but you should follow if you want to be professional trader.
Activity: 548
September 02, 2017, 01:27:15 AM

Veteran trader are so busy for there business and it's a waste of there precious time to teach some newbies around here, and you need to put an effort with this if you really want to learn on how to trade so better you should start reading those past threads since it is helpful in some case.
Activity: 490
September 02, 2017, 01:19:58 AM
Activity: 548
September 02, 2017, 01:07:13 AM

Indeed trading is the best and the fastest way to gain bitcoin but you should learn how to do it since  in tradings you cannot expect to win always since there are some bad dumps will happen on some coins and this one could lead you lose your money.

And since your a newbie you should read some trading threads here and seek some info's to learn more about tradings.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
September 02, 2017, 01:04:08 AM
For you as a beginner you should start at the small amount for gaining an experience in trading because trading is hard to understand in the first and their is many loses that happens when you are a beginner but it will help you to make your own strategies in trading that leads you in earning a good profit in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: