Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading for newbie - page 8. (Read 3937 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 02, 2017, 01:00:31 AM
You can not relace experience in trading. Just like it has been suggested, look for reliabke exchange and start trading with money you csn lose
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
September 01, 2017, 10:55:44 PM
I'm new in trader ! Any lesson or tips can you guys show me ! Bitcoin is increasing ! People told me to trade is the only way to make fast bitcoin ! Please help
i'm a new trader to dude bit i think if you wanna try trade with bitcoin you dont do with small amount off money because it will not very affect to your profit because bitcoin price is to high and constant to up, if you wanna trade try with BCH or ETH or if you have small amount of money try ETC.
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
September 01, 2017, 10:51:44 PM
Buy low sell high is the general rule for making money in trading, beyond that it's just experience.
You should hold some amount of Bitcoin, and daytrade with something like 30% of it.
Bitcoin's price is sure to increase so even if you just buy and hold instead of trading you'll be golden.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
September 01, 2017, 10:49:15 PM
I'm new in trader ! Any lesson or tips can you guys show me ! Bitcoin is increasing ! People told me to trade is the only way to make fast bitcoin ! Please help

easy way, just need calculation and luck, first buy coin the price is down, then sell again when the price goes up, I suggest sell at 3% increase (for small risk) and if want big profit sell at increase of 8% , then after that buy another coin that is going down the price of the first coin sale, and resale when the price goes up, that's all my advice to be able to get profit from trading  Grin
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 01, 2017, 10:46:59 PM
Okay so i'm gonna tell you all of my knowledge on this topic. First of all, you have to make a digging in these question: what is trading? which website it trusted to trade? will it make profit for you?. Do a research on it and then secondly, you just try to join some trading group so as you can gain experience from it and it's good for you. Internet is a useful place to give you information about these things so just go on YouTube to search a video about trading or even go to FaceBook, Twitter to look over it. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 01, 2017, 10:36:46 PM
Pages:
Jump to: