Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading for newbie - page 6. (Read 3937 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00
September 04, 2017, 12:19:31 AM
trade is the fastest way to produce bitcoin or the fastest way to lose bitcoin. wkwkwk
to produce bitcoin in trading you must have skills and knowledge about trading or analysis of a coin. if you do not have it the possibility of loss is huge.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
September 03, 2017, 11:45:47 PM
The veteran trader here should teach us how to use technicality to trade please!

for me bro just just always have a patient if you in trading dont make your self stress and dont put your all porfolio in one coins diversify it.
It's a good advice that we must have a patient in trading because there are a lot of opportunities that we missed if we don't have enough patient and patience help us to know some techniques and strategies in trading.
Patience is the key to success in the crypto market, doesn’t matter whether you doing trading or investing/holding or whatever it is. Those who make haste are always in loss here. Trading really demands real patience and without that, you are definitely going to panic and it would ultimately lead to wrong decisions leaving you in loss.

Being technically sound will be a right key here. Because when you are good at your technical analysis then you can keep your nerves down.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 06:59:32 PM
I'm new in trader ! Any lesson or tips can you guys show me ! Bitcoin is increasing ! People told me to trade is the only way to make fast bitcoin ! Please help
i'm a new trader to dude bit i think if you wanna try trade with bitcoin you dont do with small amount off money because it will not very affect to your profit because bitcoin price is to high and constant to up, if you wanna trade try with BCH or ETH or if you have small amount of money try ETC.
If someone does not have a very big amount and totally a new person in trading, bitcoin can give a tough time. I also suggest going for other digital currencies first and once gathered a good amount in that, convert them into BTCs. After that trade in bitcoins with experience!

Your suggestion is very good, however, it brings a lot of danger to the newbie. For the newbie, they do not have much experience, while the altcoin market is more volatile than the bitcoin market, so it's hard to succeed.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
September 03, 2017, 06:40:26 PM
Trading for a newbie like you will need to do some research and learn some knowledge before starting to invest in bitcoin. Though bitcoin is good to invest and worth investing of your money but before doing it so learn some knowledge first about trading. So you will get some idea on how to gain profit during trading.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
September 03, 2017, 04:06:01 PM
I'm new in trader ! Any lesson or tips can you guys show me ! Bitcoin is increasing ! People told me to trade is the only way to make fast bitcoin ! Please help
i'm a new trader to dude bit i think if you wanna try trade with bitcoin you dont do with small amount off money because it will not very affect to your profit because bitcoin price is to high and constant to up, if you wanna trade try with BCH or ETH or if you have small amount of money try ETC.
If someone does not have a very big amount and totally a new person in trading, bitcoin can give a tough time. I also suggest going for other digital currencies first and once gathered a good amount in that, convert them into BTCs. After that trade in bitcoins with experience!

Big amount is not a guarantee to profit making as with that you tend to even lose more if the decision is not intelligently. For a newbie, the best route to take is to first understand the way trading works and the surrounding mechanisms and thereafter tests the waters to know whether to go in fully at the time or not.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
September 03, 2017, 02:52:21 PM
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
September 03, 2017, 10:16:38 AM

First of all, if you have forex history, you are very comfortable in this sector, you should learn to read the first proposal chart, the graphics reading puzzle is like the most important part of the whole thing, then you have to make a small number of experiments.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 03, 2017, 09:30:50 AM
I am also a beginner in trading, but only by reading and following other more experts in trading, you can learn quick.
Some people on this forum are veterans, so learn from them as much as you can!

Right, there are threads here about trading and by reading, a newbie can learn a thing or two from the experiences of many other members. But I personally think that personal experience is the best teacher here, other traders could give you tips but having own experience will give you trading lessons more than anything. By experiencing how to trade will enable you to learn and understand how it works and you might come up with your own strategy.

It is just very important to have a basic knowledge first about trading before trying. First know how to read the chart and of course familiarize yourself with the environment of the exchanger you are going to use. Always keep in mind that the money you will use is hard earned by you and to always trade with caution.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
September 03, 2017, 05:08:38 AM
I am also a beginner in trading, but only by reading and following other more experts in trading, you can learn quick.
Some people on this forum are veterans, so learn from them as much as you can!
Activity: 434
September 03, 2017, 04:54:06 AM
easy way, just need calculation and luck, first buy coin the price is down, then sell again when the price goes up, I suggest sell at 3% increase (for small risk) and if want big profit sell at increase of 8% , then after that buy another coin that is going down the price of the first coin sale, and resale when the price goes up, that's all my advice to be able to get profit from trading  Grin
it's true, trading to get profits is principally buying when the price down and resale when the price goes up but depending on your luck too
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
September 03, 2017, 04:53:02 AM
Trading is not fast way to make bitcoins but in trading especially altcoins there are big chance to make your bitcoins increase, although getting active income profit from trading altcoins is not easy, but you can try to trading use demo account on exchangers, it is good way to practice in trading altcoins. You must can get constant profit, if you can do that, you can use real account to trading with little amount of money early.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
September 03, 2017, 04:51:19 AM
you have to learn many things all about bitcoin trading before you start as a trader such market movements, cryptography and coin. start to trade in euthereum with small capital and collect the coins from that and sell when BTC on top
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
September 03, 2017, 04:45:29 AM
Well, mi amigo... would you agree if I tell you that engineers are yet considered noobs even after they had finished college in 5 years? The only way for them to get in the real bizkneez is to gain humble experiences. Same thing applies to you, mi amigo... you must trade everyday and know what it feels like losing muchos dineros (money). Don't let your greedy ass swallow you. You said that you are a newbie, so do not rush getting bitcoins. Start with trading small money and be contented with small profits, then once you are confident enough with your trading skills, that is the time for you to trade bigtime.

You may get bunch of tips and tricks from here amigo but believe me, you do not need those at all. At the end of the day, your goal is different from their's.
Activity: 196
September 03, 2017, 04:02:35 AM
You can make BTC more on exchanger . You can trading for get earning Bitcoin. But trading thats hight risk and hight return.
You must know you must have money for buy Bitcoin for trading 😄
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
September 03, 2017, 12:38:12 AM
In order to determine which coins to buy, you need to download the table of their rate (you can download it here - https://coinmarketcap.com), look at the top ten and select those that temporarily fell in price by about 20 percent. At the same time, the fall should not be caused by any defect of this coin, but simply by hesitation. You can buy this coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 03, 2017, 12:35:59 AM
Trading is not very hard and trading is not easy money.  I can say that trading is very risky. If you want to become a trader, please make a study first about the trading cryptocurrency.
In trading cryptocurrency will takes a risks. Yes this is not easy money but in order for us to earn and our btc may grow we shoud study first the market before investing. Learn so we can earn knowledge and we can earn btc.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
September 02, 2017, 11:41:30 PM
Trading is not very hard and trading is not easy money.  I can say that trading is very risky. If you want to become a trader, please make a study first about the trading cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 02, 2017, 11:14:04 PM
Trading for Newbie. First, we need little capital for trading practice. After you play and know about trading, try to increase capital. Well, the most important when trading is patient. Because, there are times when the price of coins is down or up.

Simply for a newbie trading applicant first you should learn how to trade on a trading site of bitcoin there has a lot to offer you to more learnings and techniques to be better traders someday and continuos reading on a successful traders at the trading discussion site.
Activity: 476
September 02, 2017, 05:54:01 PM
Trading for Newbie. First, we need little capital for trading practice. After you play and know about trading, try to increase capital. Well, the most important when trading is patient. Because, there are times when the price of coins is down or up.
Activity: 378
September 02, 2017, 03:09:42 PM
Decide what you mean by profit. Is it dollar profit or BTC profit. Do you want an in come in dollars or you want to grow your amount of BTC. Your strategy will be different...
In my opinion, we should use Dollar for help us forget the rate of Bitcoin, because final place after take profit always FIAT.
Bitcoin also good choice for take profit and hold it in long term if you are rich man and want invest to Bitcoin for future.
Pages:
Jump to: